mods on Accord CF4

ahhh fobby... you mean azuar ka... he's around i think but dono la. it has been a very long time since i last spoke to him on the fon. never met him personally. i think aja met him once because one of his frens tested that torneo.

CF bootlid is syiok la... i want one too. accord CL1 design please. man... front n rear CF just like M3 CSL. demn syiok... weih talking about BMW, i browsed thru the star classifieds and guess what, a recond M5 cost only 5xxk++. forgot what year la... and today i read an article in MT... the new M3 sedan... only RM5xxk++ oso... still more expensive than my house. demn

sato if the spoiler too complex, it will spoil the car's good looks la :D.

anyway i can't wait to see fairy's new hearTTTTT... touring tu geng

man... something is definitely wrong with this forum. i posted something during the weekend. it was there. i double-posted and deleted the one extra posting and today lo and behold... something else. going more than 10k postings surely makes this forum go nuts

so fairy... any updates... SiR-T target date?

sir-t ah.. halfcut i paid deposit d.. but i scared i might miss my current engine and auto box.. so comfy and smooth.. sigh.. beginning to get second thoughts.. sigh

fairy,

when u finalised the date of conversion, could u please inform me. our fren from TG asked me to take a look oso. weh... which workshop ah? after conversion, can let me try ur car or not? if syiok... maybe i can go down that SiR-T route which is a lot cheaper than the eropah one. but with the hafkat's price i can get a set of kitchen cabinet oso... ayooo... demn pening.

u want try... cannnnnn... no problemo.. but wait after i run in the stuff 1st la... then can lenjan..

u taken down his reg plate???
then go lude forum and post,... maybe itz one of them,...
there got few fluorecent ludes,... green, orange, yellow,...

heard a cf5 wanna get new heart,...

its black clr 1..
Err...the modulo spoiler is not from CF4 la......original modulo from CF4 doesn't have the middle leg.......i think this one is from the inspire.....coz i know inspire module spoiler is nearly the same as CF4....

I wonder if the camera can be positioned abit lower ar ? shooting upwards....hehehehee...... amoi walk past behind car...wow.....shiok !

Hehehee....
hahahaha.. upskirt in ipoh ala jdm style...
Hahahaa....ipoh ppl can't be hamsap ke ????

Anyway....still no response from the seller....nor my sis's bf.....duh....

Carbon fibre rear lid i think so far only saw for TORNEO version......accord i dun think got la....

Try put Subaru rear 4 / 5 fin spoiler (rally version) ....sure ur accord would look ganas...hhahaaa...

Torneo carbon bootlid.. yum yum yum..

ya ya ya,... azuar,...
new owner awitgg

500k++ ONLY kah faisal,... huhuhuhuuuuuu!!!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! sport injection racing touring moonlighting musketeering!!!

how much ah, fairy,... intro to our TG fren's fren,...

weihhhhhh fairy,.... u juz overhauled ur SiR not long ago,... sayang oooooooooooooooooooo!!!

might as well plonk in the h22aR last time, kawtim, beres, siot, rempit, aja-style, makan, m3, zinadine zidane,.... :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

issh...when ZTH wanna kaput again nih.

Wanna road for the 1000th post...again ! kekekeke

Wua.....another member getting rid of SIR.......

SIR-T manual redline is till what ? 7600 ?

Anyway....i think the Mugen wing is hopeless again.... if seller keen to sell it, i think they will quickly response to my msg.....

We need to pump FULL TANK tonite ????? Tomolo petrol price hike la.....

i think u need to source an ori imitation la sato. RM300++ if not mistaken complete with metal brackets, screws, nuts minus the mooogen emblem. u can buy ori imitation oso that one.

SiR-T redlines higher than SiR kot... same as eropah ARU. but SiR-T is quite old oso la... that's the risk. oldest end 96 kot and latest early 2001. eropah R should be newer la... oldest yr2000 but price crazy frog la.

Well.......imitation la....that's the problem....

Hehehhee..... that word not shiok lor....

SIR-T i think still better than auto la.....at least manual ma......dun have to worry about it being konked !

eh,... what? words? comprikated?

weihh,... lenjan redline so much for wat? if wanna hi redline, modd kaw kaw 1st,... hehehe!!! 9 or 10k rpm also can,...

hmmm,... juz drop by automotivoseller,...
black katina highest spec 06 open plice 188k
white kak tina 03 open plice 152k,...

siao siao,... KL plice more competitiif

and also,... they say,... sini dun hv 2.0wish,... here only got 1.8,...
all da 2.0 in KL,...

fobby is absolutely raito... LSD or RIMITEDDOSURIPPUDEFU should be standard equipment for SiR-T

Check out the spec sheet...

http://translate.google.com/transla...ac-k-709/sobi.html&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

fairy... dowan to lenjan la... wanna try only at 80km/h

cannnn... 800kmh oso can .. hehe

weihhhhhh fairy,.... u juz overhauled ur SiR not long ago,... sayang oooooooooooooooooooo!!!

might as well plonk in the h22aR last time, kawtim, beres, siot, rempit, aja-style, makan, m3, zinadine zidane,.... :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

hehehe... didnt know you guys ma last time.. but i really sayang the engine la..

sir-t gbox code T2T4 dun let the shop cheat u ooooooooooooooo

LSD

the code is t2t4.. but when i stop 1 wheel the other still turning leh???????

eh,... what? words? comprikated?

weihh,... lenjan redline so much for wat? if wanna hi redline, modd kaw kaw 1st,... hehehe!!! 9 or 10k rpm also can,...

hmmm,... juz drop by automotivoseller,...
black katina highest spec 06 open plice 188k
white kak tina 03 open plice 152k,...

siao siao,... KL plice more competitiif

and also,... they say,... sini dun hv 2.0wish,... here only got 1.8,...
all da 2.0 in KL,...

Buy WV Golof ler......later FSI Turbo engine kaput, put Vtec engine in side.

you can not check LSD simply like that la fairy. there are different type of LSDs... so may ways to check...

anyway from Wong Sifu
"The only sure way I know to check if there is a helical LSD in the gearbox without taking it apart is to take out the drive shafts and take a look through the gearbox where the drive shalves go into. If there is a metal rod running through the middle of the hole, then there is NO LSD and if there no nothing there, then there is a helical LSD."

aja... better put valvetronic engine la... continuously variable valve lift... better than VTEC perhaps

you can not check LSD simply like that la fairy. there are different type of LSDs... so may ways to check...

anyway from Wong Sifu
"The only sure way I know to check if there is a helical LSD in the gearbox without taking it apart is to take out the drive shafts and take a look through the gearbox where the drive shalves go into. If there is a metal rod running through the middle of the hole, then there is NO LSD and if there no nothing there, then there is a helical LSD."

aja... better put valvetronic engine la... continuously variable valve lift... better than VTEC perhaps

T2T4 gerenti LSD

cl1 gbox pulak T2W4

aja wanna put rotary engine also can,... no need vtec/mivec/turbo/vanos/kompressor also will be super laju!!! if 2liter rotary, i think can equivalent to 5liter engine, kan??? those rx7 rx8 tech

fobs is right... gerenti LSD but there are risks that the auto scrapper in japan or malaysia took out the LSD oredy (also mentionned by Wong Sifu). so if possible check using the method given by him.

otherwise verify when driving la

Top Bottom