mods on Accord CF4

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
alwi.......how many cf/cl owners was comfirm to come n join the mega TT........
to all otai.....whose car with wrs 8496 plate, white colour found in Tganu, few days ago.....euro r conversion......
from my side, there are about 12 who has confirmed their attendance, but we are targetting more than 20......

lebih dari 10 dah kira champion dah ni pok ya, biasa t.t 5-6 orang je...hehhehe

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
tb kot.....try service.....
already done that...not working:banghead:

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-08-2011 at 11:31 PM ----------

Hmmm.....same like my car last time.....took me ages to fix it.....the rpm goes up and down....what's worse is even in D mode...the rpm will goes up and down too.....u have to press the brake hard.....

Couldn't remember how my mechanic finally fix it.....as when dah settle that rpm...the whole engine kong.......hahaha....
arrrggggghhhhhhh:banghead:...it seems like i can start planning changing the gearbox ...

sometimes probs happened in-fold at d time we were not ready to face even one....huhhhh that's pain!!!

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
already done that...not working:banghead:

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-08-2011 at 11:31 PM ----------

arrrggggghhhhhhh:banghead:...it seems like i can start planning changing the gearbox ...

sometimes probs happened in-fold at d time we were not ready to face even one....huhhhh that's pain!!!
oucchhhhhh!!!!!! that really hurts

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
a fren of ours still have his complete F20B engine + tiptronic gearbox lying idle gathering dust in a workshop in Shah Alam. The engine + GB were in pristine condition prior to the heart transplant to H22AR.

kitzmet, if you are interested I can call him to ask whether he is ready to let go of his engine + GB.

I think he is not willing to sell things separately... all must go as a whole

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
a fren of ours still have his complete F20B engine + tiptronic gearbox lying idle gathering dust in a workshop in Shah Alam. The engine + GB were in pristine condition prior to the heart transplant to H22AR.

kitzmet, if you are interested I can call him to ask whether he is ready to let go of his engine + GB.

abe faisallllllll.....i missss youuuuuuuuuuuu....:thefinger::thefinger:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004

Although bersara.....still having many links to our parts ! Bravo ~

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
cat77... u miss me ka? suda la... call me oso dowan to tok to me... make me sad oni :)

sato... although bersara from CF4 ownership, i still cannot bersara from being fren fren with you pepol. only TT i cannot join because malu :)

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
cat77... u miss me ka? suda la... call me oso dowan to tok to me... make me sad oni :)

sato... although bersara from CF4 ownership, i still cannot bersara from being fren fren with you pepol. only TT i cannot join because malu :)
tok thru phone ka??????.......cannot habis miss ooooooo.......must meet n cium molot......hehehehehehe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Put aside the saliva topic.....today i sent my car to change front windscreen !

Lucky to have found a new screen b4 my insurance expired.

Dunno what brand it is....but will collect my car this afternoon ! See if it's any better view !

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Guys...

Collected my car....windscreen is ok.....but that workmanship real s*cks...

Got to send it back to redo it.....the mirror that stick to the windscreen...dia orang stick it not aligned lor....

Then the rubber around the windscreen ar....dia orang using my old one back......now it's like ombak....

Can't we get new one ?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
comolot oni ka? i thot must laga buntut oso har har har

tok thru phone ka??????.......cannot habis miss ooooooo.......must meet n cium molot......hehehehehehe

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

sato... rubber lining must replace when replace windscreen... otherwise ombak sure case la. but rubber lining not cheap la

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Put aside the saliva topic.....today i sent my car to change front windscreen !

Lucky to have found a new screen b4 my insurance expired.

Dunno what brand it is....but will collect my car this afternoon ! See if it's any better view !

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Guys...

Collected my car....windscreen is ok.....but that workmanship real s*cks...

Got to send it back to redo it.....the mirror that stick to the windscreen...dia orang stick it not aligned lor....

Then the rubber around the windscreen ar....dia orang using my old one back......now it's like ombak....

Can't we get new one ?
sure have new one.......just order......last time bought mine eg6.....cost me about RM400......hehehehe

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

comolot oni ka? i thot must laga buntut oso har har har

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

sato... rubber lining must replace when replace windscreen... otherwise ombak sure case la. but rubber lining not cheap la
abe faisal, touch butt cannot laaaa......aurat.....hehehehe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Exactly.....

Juz now went to honda spare parts shop ask....cost around RM3xx.00 ! Need to order....

But if i get the lining and ask that windscreen shop to replace it...sure the windscreen is going to pull up again and reinstall back !

Yet.....they said claim insurance doesn't include lining woo...is it true ??

I dunno la...i juz ask them to somehow try their best to make better looking instead of ombak la.....sent the car back to them...will collect late today !

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Exactly.....

Juz now went to honda spare parts shop ask....cost around RM3xx.00 ! Need to order....

But if i get the lining and ask that windscreen shop to replace it...sure the windscreen is going to pull up again and reinstall back !

Yet.....they said claim insurance doesn't include lining woo...is it true ??

I dunno la...i juz ask them to somehow try their best to make better looking instead of ombak la.....sent the car back to them...will collect late today !
corek!!!!!........:biggrin::biggrin:

artemus

Jul 14, 2010
penang
hi,im new here, ive just paid deposit for a 99' accord cf4 with f20b engine ..test drove it and i was amazed with the perfomance(currently driving a 95 auto non vtec civic)..

but i have some question..

1)the car seems to have a not so stable idling speed and tend to die off sometime..whqat sud i do to fix it?

2)from the engine bay i can see it use jasma header,CAI,fuel regulator..is it as reliable as stock form?

3)f20b usually had a blue top..but this one is red..how to know its just being painted or maybe having h22a head?

4)and what about the fc,part avalaibilty and stuff..because ive heard that fb20b aint so popular as the b series..

location penang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience