Mods for 4g93p pls help me ! Thx !! :)

kjay918

May 14, 2009
any sifu's out there can help me on modifying 4g93p ? i currently using a putra with 4g93p engine totally stock..
anyone sifu can list out 1st 15 mods or less than that but im planning to do all the basic 1st on the engine base on better performance and power pls ? and some steps to install a high cam pls bro.like what should i install b4 installing high cam and what degree and brand of high cam i should use for my engine best for performance.. appreciate ur help and advise..thx alot bro's :burnout: :)

Last edited:

kayef

Mar 2, 2004
Bro, if you plan to change your extractor then please sell me the heat shield if its still there. Thanks

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
open pod air filter
mandrel piping 2.3"
4-1 extractor
emanage blue

all this could yield up to 134 whp with 17.04kg-m of torque , provided ur engine is healthy

kjay918

May 14, 2009
thx for the advise bro..
i hope they will be more people giving me more of these advise..thx !

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
get a lighten crank pulley,racing clutch...lighten your flywheel get a port polished head..if got budget why not mix and match with mivec head...pistons...upgrade fuel pump...get a fuel pressure regulator..

Wait .,....your 4g93p using MMC or Siemens ECU ???

Last edited:

kjay918

May 14, 2009
get a lighten crank pulley,racing clutch...lighten your flywheel get a port polished head..if got budget why not mix and match with mivec head...pistons...upgrade fuel pump...get a fuel pressure regulator..

using MMC bro..im driving a putra..thx bro :)

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
yeah .. agree with AD_EG ... don't forget to change to mivec head ... mantop !!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
using MMC bro..im driving a putra..thx bro :)

oh sh*t sorry bro,i forgot we were talking about putra,thought i was reading the Gti thread..My bad.:adore:

Once youve gotten the stuff mentioned, large diameter exhaust,filter,fuel regulator,lighten flywheel,and crank pulley,racing clutch,the mivec head(ported & polished),mivec ecu + emanage with ignition harness...send for tuning ..i think you'll like the car very very much :love:

Last edited:

naqi77

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
hai bro...i can share some of my 4g93 mod.

1) 4-2-1 extractor
2) 2 inch straight paiping with centre bullet and back muffler
3) PNP your head
4) High comp piston ( 1.6 piston )
5) Acl racing engine bearing
6) Lighten flywheel
7) Racing clucth
8) Balanced engine
9) Fuel regalator
10) Adj Cam pulley
11) Piggybag ( emanage )

p/s : im selling off my high comp piston with ring.used only for several months.reasons coz changed to turbo already.:driver:

-naqi-

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
oh sh*t sorry bro,i forgot we were talking about putra,thought i was reading the Gti thread..My bad.:adore:

Once youve gotten the stuff mentioned, large diameter exhaust,filter,fuel regulator,lighten flywheel,and crank pulley,racing clutch,the mivec head(ported & polished),mivec ecu + emanage with ignition harness...send for tuning ..i think you'll like the car very very much :love:
putra also got siemen ECU not only gti

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
just put turbo kit on your car, thats is a easy way to let u get more whp and save more money in car bro,spend 10k in your putra use td05 16g boost 0.9 bar will give u nearly 200 whp,if u spend 10k olso in na setup u cannot get over 150whp ,:burnout::burnout::burnout:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
4g93 monsters in progress.

Turbo is always the easiest way to unleash power , but some ppl prefer the NA version,my personal opinion,the moment you drive a turbo charged vehicle..you're sort of a different level/category...basically the kick is somehow nicer when an NA can tapau forced induction vehicle..(and yes, im aware it costs alot of $$$$).
Its only my opinion, please dont flame mee....i loveeeee turbochargers, but i also love NA. :bawling:

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
another option : use 4G94 crank... some mechanic already play with stroker kit mix n match with 4G93..
cc gain, but outside sleeper tu.. already seen some in action, but mechanic secret tu on the RnD hehe, not all can do this kind of rojak

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear sifus! i'm driving a nissan march and i want to lowered my car but can't find a suitable sport spring because of an old model so i've went to a motorsport shop and the boss recommend me a universal adjustable spring.have anyone use it or heard it before?the person says tat is sure better than sport spring.and it cost around 500.and now confuse to install or not to install.thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience