MMEC Auto Fiesta 2006 - Metropolitan College

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
AXXeLL said:
Hello evo5229,
sorry bro, for the late reply,... hehe...
well, i think its a cool idea.... why dont you PM me your contacts... i'll inform it to my President... and we meet up somewhere in subang and we can discuss...

is ok...i think u got my pm ya...anyway thank your for replying....will meet u all

if deal....hehe...nice to meet u anyway ya

scorpio84

Sep 9, 2005
Malaysia
www.iqchy.cjb.net
evo5229 said:
bro...so your home town is in s'pore? or here?

woo....your ride like all imported 1 wor...hehehe...cool...

so if any event must call u la...1 person got so many d...hehe...

nice to meet u ya....so u just 22 yo?
I am originally by born bangaldeshi.

I was in singapore for couple of months time for my dads treatment...and have been going around the world quite a lot...hehe..i have been to 9-10 countires till now..and everymonth i do have to travel back and forth for business meetings.

But now i am in malaysia as i am studying DEGREE in sunway university Kulala lumpur...lol

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
hoho....although i cant go there surport!! but i know what happen there !! a lot of nice car,pretty babes !! some modi car modi like concept car lo...no more sticker,air brush....all wide body + concept car design !! so great !!

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
AXXeLL said:
Thanks again Tom... ! :)
really want to thanks to him !! when can get this same event in PENANG ler....wish the day come true !!

babydex

Apr 25, 2006
evo5229 said:
yayaya...if every month like normal d...not fun...but 2 month or 3 la....

only feel the refrash....wooo......anyway....coz INTI got a greate carpark...

and here near sunday also puchong, sepang....NILAI ohkay mah...seremban monster will cum too...hehehe...

so scropio...u studying tooo?? where??
ya is fun but is not easy to run such event liek this to often lots of work. 2 to 3 months not enuff lo.

reben

Jul 29, 2005
klang
lol its was nice i have great time there looking cars like skyline wira satria cefiro honda jazz mrs and lots more

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys & Gals,
Please be careful....there are people watching you. What happen was my girlfriend & my cousin just finish working out at True Fitness in USJ Taipan. They were walking back to my gf's car that was parked opposite True Fitness next to the telekom and as they were getting into the car they noticed one man hanging around that area where she parked so like anyone just start the car and drive la.....but something feel weird. According to my gf the car feel heavy so she went down to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience