MME 2008 Update

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
As you said...they were drifters. Probably drifted away already....hehe....anyway the only Top Drifter in MME was Tengku DJan and even he didnt drive this year.
hahaha you must be blind??? you said only tenku djan is there??? The top drifter in the world are driving for Petronas Nobuteru Taniguchi and also Manabu Orido... Cant you see???

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hahaha! We talking about the Malaysian la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. And anyway the ppls you mentioned most likely they were a racer first la..... they race in Super GT, etc! Hahaha! Go back to school la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
yeah u are right tey are racer.. but in the mean time they also a top drifter in the world...

me go back to school??? u better think before u said that to someone that u dont know..

SC-A1

Apr 5, 2005
Hallo! Why you need to say ppls blind ?? Same here! U better thiink before you said!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im driving a satria 1.3gli.is it ok if i change my whole set exhaust to full set gti exhaust?extractor,mid bullet n rear box n all?does it improves power or anything?is it practical?wuts the diameter of the gti piping?is it 1.8"?does it have any benefit changing to gti exhaust?i dont want it too loud.mayb a bit bassy will do.newbie ere.thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience