MLOC BEWARE!!! Member almost kena carjacked!!!

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
i think strut bar or cycling handle bar is better. light weight and strong
Then i think better tell those Baboons that you r diagnose with H1N1 and just in yr way to hospital...Sure they :bawling: hehehe

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Shocked news frm him...few thousands rm loses but luckily he & car was safe. Out numbers of :evil: wth 2 cars & 2 bikes, daylight in public...wht kind of junk do we hv here! :mad:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Yep bro ley, shocked for me too...luckily our bro is safe.that's a most important......

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Yah Ealt...& hope they'll b caught & thrown to prison soon!!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its really obvious that they marked him, but i guess the main objective is the cash, then they get greedy to snatch the car as well......guys, be extra careful when u drive yr ride, especially to ATM machines.......take care...

me also dunno should drive for tt or not next time.....sigh:|

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
actually i think they marked him for his car because its impossible to know when he is going to withdraw cash from the bank. it was just bad luck that he went to the bank yesterday. those buggers are damn crazy bastards. they were already "chased" away at the bank but they still tailed the owner back to his home.

when the owner was at the bank, they approached him and talked to him. one of the guys opened his passenger car door and went in. the owner quickly jumped over the drain and ran to the bank because got a lot of people at the ATM there. there were also armed guards. when the guards came out with pump guns, those bastards ran. the owner even waited for awhile before going off. sadly, they had 2 bikes to tail him.

how to run when you are blocked by 2 bikes and 1 car when you're driving slowly over a bump? the other car acted as a lookout during the attempted carjacking.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

if we could own guns here... how nice it would be. we can pump those low life scums full of bullets.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
should have stayed there and dont go home or anywhere near home...but its lucky he is not hurt......called me but i missed his call coz couldnt hear...that time raining at my place...was outside...sigh, lucky, if anything then i regret whole life lor....cheh....:)

but seriously need to be careful la....lotsa hungry & violent ppl out there...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
actually i think they marked him for his car because its impossible to know when he is going to withdraw cash from the bank. it was just bad luck that he went to the bank yesterday. those buggers are damn crazy bastards. they were already "chased" away at the bank but they still tailed the owner back to his home.

when the owner was at the bank, they approached him and talked to him. one of the guys opened his passenger car door and went in. the owner quickly jumped over the drain and ran to the bank because got a lot of people at the ATM there. there were also armed guards. when the guards came out with pump guns, those bastards ran. the owner even waited for awhile before going off. sadly, they had 2 bikes to tail him.

how to run when you are blocked by 2 bikes and 1 car when you're driving slowly over a bump? the other car acted as a lookout during the attempted carjacking.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

if we could own guns here... how nice it would be. we can pump those low life scums full of bullets.
I was so shock when i get sms from our fren..staright away i phone him and luckly our fren was ok but lost RM...car not stolen..fuhhh...

This incident make me scary coz i drive my car daily anywhere i go..i need to do something on my car as per our fren experience that the F*&%$ng Bastrad geng cannot start up the car..

But for all of us, please beware no matter what car you drive..this idiot is really not scared to do whatever it take to get something from us...even at the housing area..

As we know, this people move in large group right now. we alone cannot risk our life to fight this F*&^ing criminals bastard...

I feel very sad that it happen to my very best fren and hopefully it will never happen again to all of us..so guys, please take care of yourself on the road and this advise also goes to me..

Hopefully, this F&^%ing geng will get caught 1 day or they will be Hit by trailer or lorry or bulldozer or etc...@&#@@!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Ok, does anyone seriously know a good driver with the military or bodyguard background? My current driver has not much experience in driving neither that he would guard me.

As we're a GLC the payment is not superb, but he can make a lot of extra hours as I usually work late.

For any tips pls PM me.

Andreas
As far as I know, you can send your driver for chauffeur training in Australia. They teach evasive manoeuvres, passenger protection, etc etc. But it's quite expensive. Google for it. If you are high level enough, maybe you can apply for a handgun license?

ah-boy

Dec 2, 2006
wa...u have to financially,physically,mentally & physiologically ready to drive an evo :banghead:

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
for me..if i kena rompak..i just give them the car n go to report police n make a insuran claim..don need to fight with them..just top full the insuran cover..that all..life is expensive then the EVO...u can earn lot unit EVO in your life..never fight with them..cos they all was ready to do someting..some oledi STIM..high.some is oledi pok kai..i mean damn poor..if no they wont doing some crime to kidnap.or rompak your car..for my experiance becaful whem u come out from bank..a lot of them is put some triangle knife to your tyre.u came out from bank u move your car.then they follow..till your tyre totaly out of air..u come down to look for your tyre..they just open your door take your beg n money then away....that all.........if kena with some jahat wanna take your car..let it take n besure that they don injuce US n safe.......cheers....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good and sound advice..........all kind of thing can happen if they marked u.....

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
just decorate ur car awfull till no one intrested lor.....

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
I will get a good quality high pressure water gun or garden spray and infill with petrol if can racing fuel so when really encounter this type of Baboons shot them with the fuel and send them to eternity with a zippo lighter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Blardy hell.....Either they have fact to proof the cars they sell really belonged to all teachers.....or they are downright blardy liars.....

CANGGIH MOTOR ENTERPRISE SDN BHD - PRO Niaga Store on Mudah.my

I wonder what is next?? Car owners previously female virgins??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience