Mloc agm...

leslie

Aug 14, 2004
as i've waited for news from venue there might be not enough place for us on that date.. so i'm personally making a trip to the venue to fully reorganize the date and comfirmation..

stay tune!

Bump: like i've said earlier to most of the members.... "if wanna do.. i'll try my very best to do it as good as possible as every MLOC AGM will be better than the last"...
So i'm trying to keep my word on it.. :itsme::wavey::driver:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
as i've waited for news from venue there might be not enough place for us on that date.. so i'm personally making a trip to the venue to fully reorganize the date and comfirmation..

stay tune!

Bump: like i've said earlier to most of the members.... "if wanna do.. i'll try my very best to do it as good as possible as every MLOC AGM will be better than the last"...
So i'm trying to keep my word on it.. :itsme::wavey::driver:
just inform when is the date... wanna to try to join tis year, my 1st time to mloc agm and meet

:rofl::rofl: I myself have yet to attend a AGM .... :rofl::rofl:

Wei, Mr. P ... buat sudah at Penang .... :rofl: ...then those that wanna continue their trip North into LOS ..... :flute::flute: can do so ... :rofl:

B18C-R

Mar 27, 2005
Heads up ! This year AGM will be in Melaka (Subject to date and availability).

We will spread events across 2-3 days minimum so please be prepare to stay and have a short stay vacation at the AGM venue. Melaka members can of course, opt not to stay with the rest.

Will do less formal talking but formal agenda and meeting item is still a must la..will focus more on lepakking & remember to bring your swimming trunks/suit coz we playing water/petrol bomb baloon...:biggrin: ! sounds good guys ?

leslie

Aug 14, 2004
i want to throw water balloon at pablo...can ah?:thefinger:

DewA_LavaU

Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
AGM - Annual General Meeting when u talk kok among each other and if there is cute2 awek around Melaka we can flirt with them but u hv to ask permission from azizi first hahahahahahaha:driver:

i wanna join....hope not 1st week coz i got training...

Continental tyres has just reached a milestone following the manufacturing of their 10 millionth piece of their SSR runflat tyre that was made at their passenger tyre plant in Aachen. The SSR runflat tyres allow a vehicle to remain mobile for up to 160km in the event of tyre failure.

Production of the tyre begun back in 2004 and considering that it only took seven years to reach the 10 million mark, the feat can...