Mloc agm...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
as i've waited for news from venue there might be not enough place for us on that date.. so i'm personally making a trip to the venue to fully reorganize the date and comfirmation..

stay tune!

Bump: like i've said earlier to most of the members.... "if wanna do.. i'll try my very best to do it as good as possible as every MLOC AGM will be better than the last"...
So i'm trying to keep my word on it.. :itsme::wavey::driver:

Last edited:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
as i've waited for news from venue there might be not enough place for us on that date.. so i'm personally making a trip to the venue to fully reorganize the date and comfirmation..

stay tune!

Bump: like i've said earlier to most of the members.... "if wanna do.. i'll try my very best to do it as good as possible as every MLOC AGM will be better than the last"...
So i'm trying to keep my word on it.. :itsme::wavey::driver:
just inform when is the date... wanna to try to join tis year, my 1st time to mloc agm and meet

:rofl::rofl: I myself have yet to attend a AGM .... :rofl::rofl:

Wei, Mr. P ... buat sudah at Penang .... :rofl: ...then those that wanna continue their trip North into LOS ..... :flute::flute: can do so ... :rofl:

Last edited:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Heads up ! This year AGM will be in Melaka (Subject to date and availability).

We will spread events across 2-3 days minimum so please be prepare to stay and have a short stay vacation at the AGM venue. Melaka members can of course, opt not to stay with the rest.

Will do less formal talking but formal agenda and meeting item is still a must la..will focus more on lepakking & remember to bring your swimming trunks/suit coz we playing water/petrol bomb baloon...:biggrin: ! sounds good guys ?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i want to throw water balloon at pablo...can ah?:thefinger:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
AGM - Annual General Meeting when u talk kok among each other and if there is cute2 awek around Melaka we can flirt with them but u hv to ask permission from azizi first hahahahahahaha:driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i wanna join....hope not 1st week coz i got training...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continental tyres has just reached a milestone following the manufacturing of their 10 millionth piece of their SSR runflat tyre that was made at their passenger tyre plant in Aachen. The SSR runflat tyres allow a vehicle to remain mobile for up to 160km in the event of tyre failure.

Production of the tyre begun back in 2004 and considering that it only took seven years to reach the 10 million mark, the feat can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience