Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec 1.6 Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec 1.6 Manual

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
haha, cant say is more easier to approve, but can get higher loan compare to year 96 lancer loh, for year 97 loan, max loan is around RM58k-63k @ 7 years....
but heard that from bank islam, loan can up to RM68k @ 8 years.

Yes, lelong lelong!!!! hahaha

Last edited:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
BUMP!!!

Looking for Serious Buyer only!!!

Price still nego for serious buyer!!!

please call 012-2698971

Thanks.

init

Aug 2, 2005
S'pore
buddy, now that I think of it, i thought I saw this car a couple of times in Ipoh, if not, at the very least on the Jelapang to Ipoh highway. you happen to be in Ipoh much? Maybe could arrange to meet, at least I can see see the car (and/or maybe molest the car a little loh...) :biggrin:

NICE CAR, BUMP!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
init said:
buddy, now that I think of it, i thought I saw this car a couple of times in Ipoh, if not, at the very least on the Jelapang to Ipoh highway. you happen to be in Ipoh much? Maybe could arrange to meet, at least I can see see the car (and/or maybe molest the car a little loh...) :biggrin:

NICE CAR, BUMP!
No lah, never travel to Ipoh or north of Semenanjung, this car just driving around KL, i think that was another car...as my fren also told me that about 3 weeks ago..my car was KL plate..(not sure that 1 lah).

your home town at Ipoh? arrange to meet at be done in KL only wor...u can come over?
no need to molest lah...u buy back, then u can do what ever u like..hahaha..

Seriously, if u really keen on this, we arrange a meeting & u bring the $$, then we nego the price & closed the deal. how?

Thanks for the BUMP!!

init

Aug 2, 2005
S'pore
Yup, the car I saw was a KL plate.. and yup, hometown in Ipoh, unfortunately... missing out on all the car mods / action in KL, sighs... well, I don't go much down south when I am back in Malaysia but rather north: Penang... mostly because of the food, hehe...

Tempting offer indeed! I would love to just come down, buy and drive me back in me Mivec :smile: will send you PM pretty soon, hehe, that is if you didn't already have a buyer :turtle:

Slivia said:
No lah, never travel to Ipoh or north of Semenanjung, this car just driving around KL, i think that was another car...as my fren also told me that about 3 weeks ago..my car was KL plate..(not sure that 1 lah).

your home town at Ipoh? arrange to meet at be done in KL only wor...u can come over?
no need to molest lah...u buy back, then u can do what ever u like..hahaha..

Seriously, if u really keen on this, we arrange a meeting & u bring the $$, then we nego the price & closed the deal. how?

Thanks for the BUMP!!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
init said:
Yup, the car I saw was a KL plate.. and yup, hometown in Ipoh, unfortunately... missing out on all the car mods / action in KL, sighs... well, I don't go much down south when I am back in Malaysia but rather north: Penang... mostly because of the food, hehe...

Tempting offer indeed! I would love to just come down, buy and drive me back in me Mivec :smile: will send you PM pretty soon, hehe, that is if you didn't already have a buyer :turtle:
Isit? hahaha....Ipoh, hmm, ipoh kai see hor fun..chee cheong fan, kai chai peng..yummy..:D
Huh..cash & carry?Good..hahaha.... unless u pay all in cash..if not cannot did it during in the same day lah...need to wait loan approval some more....

btw, if u need my car reg card in advance to get pre-loan, please let me know...will fax it to you. once the loan approve, then only u come to KL to vo\iew the car..if every things ok, then we can deal direct & should be no problem to did all in 1 day...no need to travel up & down...:)

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Used Car Dealer ?

Slivia said:
haha, cant say is more easier to approve, but can get higher loan compare to year 96 lancer loh, for year 97 loan, max loan is around RM58k-63k @ 7 years....
but heard that from bank islam, loan can up to RM68k @ 8 years.

Yes, lelong lelong!!!! hahaha
Bro, have u tried tradin in ur car to used car dealers ? What's their price range ? Am thinkin of doin it, Coz sellin to end user takes lots of time, and sumtimes funny character turns up, how's your feedback ??? Closin deal soon ? I might be postin mine up soon, sigh, the sacrifice we need to do to own an EVO. Hehehhehe.

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Hi Solty8,
u selling car aslo ah? what spec is your car? hehe
i dint really check with used car dealer, but last time ask 1, offer price very loh..for my car is about RM50k+, he offer me assume my car was standard with 1.5 engine & standard bodykit...
then they will say, convert car..value lower then standard car...but when they sell, the sell higher than standard car...

so end up i sell by my own....

as ussual, alot of callers..so far i have about 40 callers since the 1st day...but serious buyer about 8/9 only...previous deal can't closed bcos mosdt buyer loan cant get high loan.

FYI, alot of ppl looking for this kind of car...just they dun have enuf cash on hand...if your car is standard, then will be more easy to let go to end user. Good luck.

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
BUMP!!!
Serious buyer please call 012-2698971 to view the car!!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
DR78, thanks for your BUMP!.....

so your fren there no news??

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Slivia said:
DR78, thanks for your BUMP!.....

so your fren there no news??

No prob bro...dunno la haven f/up wiv him recently.. but he also trying to sell his car..father problem as well.. leceh want to ask him la..
anyway when u want to yam cha pm me la.. me subang only..
cheers bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some advice here.
Few months back, my car a Proton Wira 1.6 has encountered swaying problem.
At times the steering would pull to the left and at times will be to the right even on a straight flat road (Kesas, NPE or Federal highway).
Even on straight road the steering always has to be corrected.
I've changed rims, 4pcs brand new tyres (PS3), all rear bushing (including trailing arm is brand new), alignment but things became worse!
Front lower arm (driver's side)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience