Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
spikyz,
D mode will give you smooth accelaration thus the sluggish feeling. It just like driving the new camry 2.0. If you need acceleration then
switch to paddle shift which the gear box react immediately.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Actually the sluggish feeling may largely be down to the characteristic of a CVT gearbox, the now infamous rubberband effect. You just have to get used to it or get MMM to bring in the Lancer with the rather good 6 speed gearbox.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
The jatco CVT in Lancer are much better than the honda CVT. It actually reduce much of the rubber band effect compared to it.

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
test drove it with my old man...
impressive response, cool styling with a familiar evo dashboard..
even my dad felt young driving it..
booked it, waiting list 2 months plus for the GT..

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
if u bought latest motor trader last week, mitsu just posted them ad. proudly presenting the new lancer with all bright light effect, while next page is proton ad. with new model still shyly unrevealed under dark shadow

there's something funny about it le hehe

Last edited:

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
yup2 cvt make it smoother, what i really concern is about the speed when it reach 150km/h..it kinda hard to climb further more it seems. Dont u think so?

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
yup, the cvt do rather feel sluggish..flooring the pedal only give me 5000rpm, couldn't even touch the redline.i remember the previous lancer 1.6 when flooring the pedal do gives me 6000++rpm but still no go. the magnesium pedal do feel good though. the car suspension is quite stiff + the more rigid chasis gives the car a very stable feeling n stick to the road effect.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i tot is MMC japan & EON!!!
EON is subsidiary of DRB lah. dunno kah?

DRB owns EON, euromobil (VW/Audi), MMM (mitsu), Honda malaysia, Acm (Isuzu).

in the 90s they also hold franchise dealers to Citroen (Directional), Mitsubishi commercial (United Straits Fuso for Pajero, Fuso L200 and L400) while their factories in Pekan produces amongst other new Merc E class (W211), Hicom lorries and military vehicles.

crsjimmy

Known Member
May 5, 2005
115k..lancer is worth !! also my dram car but i dun have such of money....

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
if u bought latest motor trader last week, mitsu just posted them ad. proudly presenting the new lancer with all bright light effect, while next page is proton ad. with new model still shyly unrevealed under dark shadow

there's something funny about it le hehe
My take on it with regards to the Proton .... the front end will look similar to the lancer GT's front ... :stupid: or some parts on it will look similar ....

ea1a4g93

Jun 14, 2005
Subang Jaya
www.geocities.com
wahhh...why in japan not kecoh2 about this lancer GT?????here only evoX n galant foltis will come on this autum..(october) evoX price is around 3600000-450000yen...maybe price in malaysia will be around 300k??????:hmmmm: :burnout:
this model lancer is like galant foltis here....dont know galant foltis is using what engine.....

supernatural

Known Member
Aug 2, 2004
Dammit!
this car is gorgeous yet worth to buy.
but tak cukup duit lagi mau angkat.
have to work hard and make OT till nose bleeding la.
any i saw black unit here in TRG. never test yet but will test.

go MITSU and dunno what to say to HONDA.
HONDA hundred miles away from MITSU price.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yet another Audi A6 Hybrid @ the detailien HIVE to be protected with OptiCoat PRO.

The Audi A6 Hybrid has been extremely popular in Malaysia due to a favorable hybrid tax break.

This is one of the many Audi A6's which we have done lately.

As with all of our details, the car is first washed to clean off the daily dirt and grime.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience