mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6

freestyler0708

Known Member
Oct 2, 2006
i`m using mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6....my turbo boost only 0.4 and my car never modify b4..so what can i do?? i`m newbie and know nothing...pls help..!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
u can do anything and everything...
its like asking what can i eat?

Perdanalusuh

Aug 4, 2006
Get a fuel regulator , boost controller and AFC. I think 1.0 bar already OK. Just bring my v6tt to service and when the mechanic open up the hood... the engine is full of spider webs... my V6 is like my house deco... seldom move... : )

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
fuel regulator is mechanical type,juz for controlling the fuel output.
safc is electronic control ur fuel and air mixture ration,for prefect of combustion.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Fish bone... also workable...

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
freestyler0708 said:
fish bone????
fishbone... in malay "tulang ikan"... the term that widely use...
it's a mechanical boost ctrl..

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
freestyler0708 said:
i`m using mitsubishi eterna twin turbo 2.0 v6....my turbo boost only 0.4 and my car never modify b4..so what can i do?? i`m newbie and know nothing...pls help..!!
well..its does sounds a bit strange...as 0.4 bar is quite low even for stock boost...
eterna versions of the twin turbos should be achieving 0.6 bar or so at stock...
is your exhaust upgraded when you converted? else, probably you should get it check out...could be some parts not functioning well...i.e. plugs, cables, ignition coil...
if you r from the klang valley, then maybe i can recommend u my frequent workshop that converted my twin turbo for me back then...PM me if you want the contacts...

anyway....
to upboost, u probably...need a larger fuel pump, a boost controller, an open pod filter, an AFC, not forgeting a FCD....this should be sufficient for a decent upboost...as stock ECU would cut at 1 bar...

happy modding...cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this post will answer some of your questions in mind.

Where is it suppose to be connected?

I had a debate with a friend of mine who question my OCT connection which I installed recently. I had connected it in between the driver side head cover outlet (PCV?) & to the manifold. Is the installation correct? I think it is if according to this post ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience