Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

kev_413

Oct 16, 2008
bro naza have a few units brand new colt+ turbo during the sales carnival last few months, RM104k
And i saw a silver colt NA yesterday in sri hartamas, parking behind my colt, and this morning a red colt+ at jln kuching, are these belong to any 1 of u guys.....:wavey:

dinox

Apr 12, 2006
hi, anyone knows if the colt turbo is using timing belt or timing chain.......mine is approaching just past 60k, if it is a belt, then will need to save up for a change at 70k. apparently, in sg, the guys would change the water pump as well and a long list of other things

Bump: hi, anyone knows if the colt turbo is using timing belt or timing chain.......mine is approaching just past 60k, if it is a belt, then will need to save up for a change at 70k. apparently, in sg, the guys would change the water pump as well and a long list of other things

darren_cmg

May 11, 2009
HI ALL!!

I'm new here and found this interesting topic which I'm getting my Colt Plus this week. :proud: Still no time to read through all the post yet and definitely go through one by one about this Colt Plus.

chew118

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
this thread seem to be abit sleepy oredi

what happen to the posting? is all previous owner sold their car?

I love Colt Turbo... is a rare piece...

Dont any dealer selling Colt now as I cant find it at USF or Naza.. Maybe they are waiting for the new Shark Look Alike Colt

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
hi everyone jus wanna let u know my fren is sellin off his tein H tech, sport springs for colt, sought brand new n now sellin off coz upgraded to adjustables...sellin around 700...
call if interested 012 2345 042...

darren_cmg

May 11, 2009
Hi Chew118, are you Cole Ralliart owner? I'm actually looking forward for a gathering. Anyone interested?

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Anyone here knows what is the 2nd value for our cool ride?

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
version R halfcut coming in VERY VERY SOON...lemmi know whether any of u guys interested....

Last edited:

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
I saw someone modifier to version R 2 months back. A silver one

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
I saw someone modifier to version R 2 months back. A silver one

yeah...tats my frens car,
using p1 buddy clubs...really low n heavily tinted rite???
full ver R...5sp manual..
think he's the only one in malaysia...

dinox

Apr 12, 2006
version r.....am looking for the front bumper.......!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

anyway, has anyone tried using RON95 on their colt. it is listed that colt can use RON95, but i think it is referred to the normal colt which is not using a turbocharged 4g15

D_Y2k.6^

Known Member
May 28, 2006
I did try and it seems fine. I was really worried to use it but was forced to as I was going outstation on the highway and they had RON95 only avail

dinox

Apr 12, 2006
hi all, have tried the RON95 (caltex) on my colt......car can run just fine but felt the car becoming lazy......i "feel" (subjective) that even the turbo boost sumhow comes later /slower. After 2 full tank, i switch back to RON97, and the car felt "lighter" and better to drive.

so my 2 sen would be if you wan to save on $$, use RON95 but sacrifice a little fun.

AE92

Mar 30, 2004
Hi, i'm also driving colt ralliart. So far i have use ron95 on my colt and it give me pretty good mileage compare to ron97. Power wise, it is still same. Btw i'm using tiger fuel

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
hey guys...
how u all doing... need some help. i lost my keys! and i have to install a new alarm system! does anyone know where is the factory fitted alarm system is? need help... the accessory shop was looking for it the entire day! and i kinda misplace my manual when i move recently.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car just got broken in by bloody thief yesterday night. I am still wondering how they actually got into my condo area. We have like guards 24 hrs and my car is parked near to the guard.

If anyone staying in Casa puteri condominium please becareful. If possible pls detached your CD player at night so the chances are lower of getting breaks in.
But surprisingly, 3 cars was affected and all of them are Wiras.

I don't know la...the way they take my stuffs...if wanna take, take la...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience