Mitsu ECU for wira 1.3gli

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
hello there..

need some help here, i have a feeling that my ecu might be kong. too much fuel is being used. it happened only these past weeks. when everything was ok, i got about 450km for rm50. then went down to 300km.and now i hardly get 250km for RM50.

one more thing the CHECK ENGINE warning comes on and stays on, after starting the engine. the repairmen could not find anything wrong with the warning light...wut do u guys think. i haven't visited proton service centre yet. thought i'd get advice from here first.

and maybe if someone knows the price to change the ecu. i dont want siemens if possible.

thanks in advance.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
- Open the fuse box, make sure all is there and working.

- Check the sensor, throttle body

I think your ECU is fine, just that one of the sensor is faulty/burst. I had this similar problem last year.

RM 50 for only 250 Km's is too much for 1.3, something is wrong. Normal or Insane driving? Check whether got leaking or not.

My 1.3, insane driving + normal driving 100 km/h - 120 km/h, RM 30 can get around 250 Km's.

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
its normal drving. there doesnt seem to be any leaks..as the tiles under where i park, has no oil stains. how much would it cost to change a sensor??

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
last tiime my car check engine light was on...engine terus mati when crusing...
full tank for 300km or less...the diagnosis device cant find any error code also....

finally found out a fried ECU...haha

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
how much did it cost u to change the ecu?? wanna prepare for the worst, just in case.

lovehacker

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sg. Petani?Ipoh
i think your oxygen sensor having a problem. Your engine is runing close-loop. Better go to service center and check for the fault. Got the problem repair out side if it cheeper.............

Dec 20, 2012
bintulu
260km for a fuel tank.. it is too much?

drive from home to work only.
drive at speed 60 -80 ..
morning not use aircond , only use it when back from work :)

wira 1.3 fuel inject . tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the producers given them money so they could buy convertibles and what ended up was everyone getting a BMW 325i convertible. Not suprising with the identical cars, but these cars have all sorts of histories, good and bad. Check out the suprise these guys got from their used cars. It's just a really good poke fun moment for them

YouTube - ‪1980s BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience