Mini Cooper Accident in S'ban (March '06)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
I took these pics last month in S'ban when i was back there but due to some problems on phone's Bluetooth, i uploaded it quite late here. This Mini Cooper met an accident at the main street in town & the cause was the Mini skidded after negotiating a curvy, blind-spotted turning WHILE participating in illegal racing with some other modded cars in S'ban town.

Every Sat nite in S'ban town, confirm there will be tons of cars (both mildly modded, bengly modded & highly modded) will be dragging along with each other on the streets. Every week sure confirm got road fatalities bcoz of these buggers! Hated them a lot & that's y always got PDRM trafik & JPJ open big big huge roadblocks to nab these racers! Mana tau, innocent motorists who drives done up cars also kena held & check here, check this, check there, etc.

Here are the pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid204/peeea5aa758ca453249bcda97ce371170/ef76b0f0.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid204/p7e440c06398423cbe03b59a16ce9a072/ef76b0d8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid204/p1a1d9b0a4020311c69c9a48e8c74de2f/ef76b0d5.jpg

Aftermath, front passenger died on the spot........ driver sustained serious head injuries but survived. Both rear passengers minor injuries with broken legs, arms & bruises. Came out in the newspapers the next day morning.

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Hey saw the wreck also....but the next day la....took some pics wit my phone.But didn't know someone passed away too...:sad_smile:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
I was heading for supper with my gf after a movie & mana tau passed by the road, saw this Mini totalled edi. The time i was at the scene was 11.20pm & i got to know that the accident happened ard 10.45-10.50pm.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Yes Julian, indeed it's a highspeed crash..... if not, the damage wont be so serious. As i mentioned & gathered info from my friends (tow truck guys/callman) the Mini was racing its engine out with 3-5 cars before the incident happened.

Aftermath is seen through the pics i posted. I pity the passengers of the Mini, putih putih "check in" just bcoz of the driver's reckless driving. *sigh*

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i have heard about those illegal races in s'ban for years n it still active...wondering if there is any laws???

i reckon the best thing is to ban these f.ucker for life from driving and make jail n rotan punishment mandatory for illegal racers!! to hell illegal racing!!!

LeeReezal

Feb 14, 2006
aiya...illegal racing is very dangerous..
"ingatlah orang yang tersayang"

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
huiyo...
old skol cooper oso race ahh...
den cannot la...
muz buy sum old skol car n race oso....
so when crash oso dun feel wasted of it..

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
reali wasted. may the passenger RIP.

well, look at this BMW 4 example. wat a waste. if it was my car, i tink my heart wil break into zillion pieces.

accident might not happen during racing, it might happen due to 'cucuk' other car, make turning without signal, talk on d phone or korek hidung while driving and etc.

drive carefully n think of 'org tersayang' alwayz...

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
crap! illegal racing is back in sban town after MIA for sometimes. its that JBA corner?

still remember the famous jpj operasi in front of A&W few yesrs back where they caught the putra n his gang...

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
look at the crash.....n yet the driver escaped death....
guessed death wants him to look back and suffer before coming back for him......

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
JacEK said:
reali wasted. may the passenger RIP.

well, look at this BMW 4 example. wat a waste. if it was my car, i tink my heart wil break into zillion pieces.

accident might not happen during racing, it might happen due to 'cucuk' other car, make turning without signal, talk on d phone or korek hidung while driving and etc.

drive carefully n think of 'org tersayang' alwayz...
jacek...cars can be repaired if its damaged. but theres no chance once u lost ur life. u cant buy life with money...

i still remember an email with a kancil involved in an accident wher both of the front passenger n the back die on the spot while the driver only had minor injuries!

imagine all the guilt u have to bear all ur life...its not worth it. if u wanna have good time n race...do it the proper way...go sepang...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience