JDM MINIs

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Intro

Hi guys! :hello:

Some of you already know me on here but for those that don't my name is James & i run a company called Battle Performance! We started this business out of our love of cars & the desire to be different & to stand out from the crowd, I originally bought a MINI because you could change whatever you wanted to make it your own & i loved the reactions of other owners who notice the little differences & the reaction from people on the street.

Little bit about us

We basically provide Japanese MINI parts outside of Japan & are official DuelL AG dealers, we also work alongside one of the MINI Challenge teams here in the UK! i was directed to this forum to share what we had to offer as well as show some of the latest MINI related tuning & parts to come out of Japan.

First off here is our demo car which i bought back in September 2010 it started out life like this:

& we transformed it into a fully DuelL AG racer painted in Ithaca Verde

she currently dynoes around 285bhp, i'll probably start a build thread on here to go more into detail on our own cars :wink:

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

DuelL AG

A Little about DuelL AG

DuelL AG only design parts specifically for BMW Mini. DuelL AG create these with the view that visual compnents make a large contribution to the look of the vehicle. Insistence on detail lines are important to DuelL AG.

DuelL AG take a consensus approach to design and draw on a lot of advice and experience before finally releasing a product onto the market. This ensures the BEST possible reaction from the Mini community in Japan. Their products enhance but don't over power the original design of the car.
DuelL AG also has the ultimate reputation for motorsport in the Mini Cup in Japan which is a huge event attracting Japan's top tuners.

Their Performance Parts are manufactured to exacting specifications and the finish is amazing.

Where possible they rebrand and provide specifications to utilise the best component makers within Japan, rather than trying to be the best at everything in house.

DuelL also supply parts to other MINI tuners in Japan such as MINI-Garden & Giomic & their cars can often be seen running the DuelL AG bodykits & exterior parts.

Here as a few pics of DuelL AG's own demo cars:

MINI R53 Racer:

Mostly used in the MINI cup challenges this used to be a demo car for another tuner (Design Unit Zone) but the car was bought by DuelL then vinyl wrapped in blue & given a host of upgrades to make it what it is now

R52 Cabrio

This was one of DuelL's first demo cars & has a lot of work done to it, the interior is insane but DuelL still use it on a regular basis & even take it to the track every now & again.

R56

This is the owner of DuelL's personal car, it's evolved a lot of the past few years going from silver to black & carbon, this car also shows off the full range of R56 DuelL parts

R55 Clubman

It didn't take DuelL long to develop parts for the Clubman after the new model was released

R57 Cabrio

This car was actually built for a client who works for Recaro Japan however DuelL do use this car as a demo at shows

R60 Countryman

DuelL are one of the 1st to make a full kit for the new MINI Crossover, the owner of DuelL actually had one of the early cars imported into Japan from Germany not long after launch

R58 Coupe

This model was launched only a few months ago but already DuelL have a selection of parts on offer, this car features new bumpers which will be going on sale very soon

Here are some promo vids for some of the DuelL AG parts, if any of you would like more info or pricing etc feel free to PM me as we are able to ship pretty much anywhere.

DuelL AG 6th Lap Video 2010 - YouTube!

Facebook

Facebook

This is what the Japanese can do with a well tuned MINI, the car in this video is owned by MINI-Garden who are a parts supplier in Japan the car features upgraded engine parts as well as suspension upgrades by Giomic (another parts manufacturer in Japan) & full bodywork by DuelL AG :wink:

MINI-Garden on Vimeo

Enjoy, i'll post more later on! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Paint touch ups

anyone know a good place to do paint touch ups and also services for getting rid of 'orange peel' effect on newly painted car?

Oh yea as for more details about the title listed, please refer to the car detailing forum. I accidentally posted it here instead hehe.. pissed off punye pasal.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience