Microtech

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
yes can for sure..
can you let me know it connects to which socket ? beside which sensors/ect.. ? my mech is having a hard time locating it..

thanks for the help..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
eh... when u buy brand new LT10s for your vehicle specs... a wiring diagram is provided... shouldn't have any problem locating it bro... i do for Mitsu EVO very straight forward. dunno la about your case.

mainly what u need to find is injector wires, crank angle sensor signal wire, throttle position wires, water temp sensor, fuel pump 12v source wire and lastly ignition wires. the rest like aircond, fan can be left at later stage. gud luck!

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua,
Appericate if you can confirm with me on booking of the appointment on the 18th of sept afternoon. :)

I do not wish to make a waste trip all the way up to sunway from singapore.

thanks

Regards.
as long its not a public holiday or anything like that..i will be around...no probs..see u then....

yup ftzone..u r rite..very straight forward la...

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi Joshua, I intend to change back my 4G93 OEM camshaft to my 4G93 engine but I wanna adjustable cam pulley remain. Could you please quote me the price as below :

1. Change Camshaft with adjustable Cam pulleys
2. Re-tune microtech LT-10S

Thank you

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua, I intend to change back my 4G93 OEM camshaft to my 4G93 engine but I wanna adjustable cam pulley remain. Could you please quote me the price as below :

1. Change Camshaft with adjustable Cam pulleys
2. Re-tune microtech LT-10S

Thank you
special for u....
rm700

dynotune... + remove n install cam + set cams(dial in)

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

just having a good tune from joshua last friday...tq jo....
most welcome propiping.....glad u r happy with the results...
2.1bar.......:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

vteckiller-do you have microtech laptop adapter in stock
got ready stock rm450

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Thanks bro, I would prefer to drop my car at your garage for 2 days. Because I am very concern about the early engine starting problem. The car still difficult to start after second adjustment ;< Oh well I will be your garage on Thursday afternoon at 4pm.

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
as I know Microtech can controls vvt only by RPM, not throttle percentage. So, would like to know any recommendations on at what RPM should engage the vvt ? Also, can we turn on the vvt at 3k rpm and turn it off at 7k rpm ?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
as I know Microtech can controls vvt only by RPM, not throttle percentage. So, would like to know any recommendations on at what RPM should engage the vvt ? Also, can we turn on the vvt at 3k rpm and turn it off at 7k rpm ?
tune the car properly..look at the dyno graph and see where the vvti is need for respond...
best power band then choose that...

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

vh101 hope u get your stuff sorted out...i really think u need profesional help..u guys seem to be stuck....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I just recently acquired the 97' Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0i (5 door, not the 16v model) from my dad as I gave him a more comfortable car for his age.

He has maintained the car to a certain extent (still runs on full synthetic without leaks and still able to reach 200km/h easily), however he has neglected the brakes/suspension/chasis part of the car, I also noticed he just drives over potholes, humps and bumps without care and I'm sure the arm/suspension is in poor shape.

Usually...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience