:itsme::itsme::itsme:HAPPY NEW YEAR:itsme::itsme::itsme:

Bump: :itsme::itsme::itsme:HAPPY NEW YEAR:itsme::itsme::itsme:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
ok,ok..i just talk to gaby from Puerta rico last night and he also send a regard and happy new year to you.He ask me 'Bila mau mari' and dont forget to bring a RINGGIT.....hahahhaa

Bump: ok,ok..i just talk to gaby from Puerta rico last night and he also send a regard and happy new year to you.He ask me 'Bila mau mari' and dont forget to bring a RINGGIT.....hahahhaa

Bump: Street EG6 with Glass.800++hp with dog gear.NO Rentung body hehehehehe

Bump: Street EG6 with Glass.800++hp with dog gear.NO Rentung body hehehehehe

carmail

Aug 31, 2007
hi guys.. just wanna ask otai2 here, is stanalone ecu like microtech good for daily driven cars?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yup...even major mod oso no prob..as long as in proper tunning.

Bump: yup...even major mod oso no prob..as long as in proper tunning.

carmail

Aug 31, 2007
ooo.. how much will it cost for proper tuning and installation? btw, i'm using galant vr4 with vr4rs engine.. my car is still in standard spec.. wat item will be needed if installing microtech? i heard at least u need a proper fuel pump, fuel regulator, injector, metal gasket and many more... can anyone provide me the proper item for noob like me... thanks you..:biggrin:

subaruimpreza81

1,000 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Ipoh
subaruimpreza81.blogspot.com
ooo.. how much will it cost for proper tuning and installation? btw, i'm using galant vr4 with vr4rs engine.. my car is still in standard spec.. wat item will be needed if installing microtech? i heard at least u need a proper fuel pump, fuel regulator, injector, metal gasket and many more... can anyone provide me the proper item for noob like me... thanks you..:biggrin:
no la bro. my car also standrd lose LT8s cun2 liao.... good tuner, save my fuel. thankz to tuner..hehehe:burnout:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
your welcome la bro.See u on 18 jan Drag Kg gajah.If that day not raining good for race.

Bump: your welcome la bro.See u on 18 jan Drag Kg gajah.If that day not raining good for race.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
I would like to install the above alarm system to my car. I ask a few shop and find out there are a few version of it:
1. Basic version rm1200
2. 550 series rm1800 with anti-hijack and autostart as compare to 1.
3. 2 way alarms with zone setting. RM2300
4. GSM tracking Rm4000

Anyone familiar with Clifford product, can explain more about the features (anti-hijack, shock sensor, tilt sensor, glass breaking sensor....) and price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience