Microtech

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
don't judge the item by it price...i've spoke to one of the kaki kereta at my place and he'll always condemn microtech as he use haltech for his car..for me any standalone has it's own ability it's depend on the tuner...some tuner just not tune the car well as you use microtech,he did it bcoz want to show the owner that microtech is not good:mad:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
ya la cannot simply say microtech not good la..
common so many champion cars around the world use it..
and so many reliable microtech cars in malaysia also no problem la.

Bump: ya la cannot simply say microtech not good la..
common so many champion cars around the world use it..
and so many reliable microtech cars in malaysia also no problem la.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
hahaha...let them say it la bro...since talking is free..no wonder ppl talk alot...
microtech had it`s own ability wif minimal cost,haltech had the own capablities wif
so and so cost...motec oso had the same thing,,fcon v pro oso does...autronic
oso yes..let put in this way,people buying evo,type r,GTR coz they had budjet
but buying the xpensive car doesnt means u got liecence to condem other car rite?
So ppl using haltech dont simply say microtech is not power so the other way around..
or else ppl will cop u lanci lor.....:mad:

Bump: hahaha...let them say it la bro...since talking is free..no wonder ppl talk alot...
microtech had it`s own ability wif minimal cost,haltech had the own capablities wif
so and so cost...motec oso had the same thing,,fcon v pro oso does...autronic
oso yes..let put in this way,people buying evo,type r,GTR coz they had budjet
but buying the xpensive car doesnt means u got liecence to condem other car rite?
So ppl using haltech dont simply say microtech is not power so the other way around..
or else ppl will cop u lanci lor.....:mad:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
if use motec but the tuner not tune it properly the engine also pecah bro....

nasir564

Known Member
Dec 27, 2006
yes can be done..no probs...will cost u of total rm2800 plus install and dyno tune..brand new..

bro.. as u know, the silvertop engine use the air flow sensor...can MT4 runnig that engine without a/f sensor..?i`m planning use the trumpet(open pod)..can?
:driver:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yeah mt4 will eliminate ur air flow sensor

Bump: yeah mt4 will eliminate ur air flow sensor

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
muhahaha, but using mt4 and eliminating ur airflow sensor + using map sensor , huhuhu
there is something that u need for accurate tuning , tht is this

zagarage

Apr 25, 2006
Since i use microtech it easy n reliable...simple to tune.for me microtech is the best cos i dont have any problem..

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro.. as u know, the silvertop engine use the air flow sensor...can MT4 runnig that engine without a/f sensor..?i`m planning use the trumpet(open pod)..can?
:driver:
yah like jinkl said yup can be done..no probs at all...
Can eliminate your airflow sensor..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
haha something i learned from sifu cipan, thts a vacuum collector, take reading from all the 4 throttles

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
U can ask SIFU JO..He is the best Tunner for Microtech maa...How many long he's study about Microtech at aussy...he have a lot2 xperience for many engine in the world.thats why their many cars can go fasters bro.mana ada tuner bagus macam dia bro...lain semua tipu tu bro.You have to believe JOSHUA bro..

zagarage

Apr 25, 2006
That correct....jo is a best tuner in malaysia i ever seen...u can believe him...millinium

Bump: That correct....jo is a best tuner in malaysia i ever seen...u can believe him...millinium

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
people speaking up edi,i think no doubt Jo is a good tuner....:driver:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
thanks for the nice comments :)

Bump: thanks for the nice comments :)

dweichoe

Known Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hi Joshua, I am ivan from northern region. Actually i am involving in autoparts business. Currently there are customer(workshop-modify kaki) is making enquiry towards MICROTECH PRODUCT. As i know, you are the most prominent tuner and supplier for Microtech. So i was thinking can i get the MICROTECH Product from you(or SHOP). Please Reply ME. (A serious customer) THANK YOU REGARDS, IVAN (012- 5353 668)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua, I am ivan from northern region. Actually i am involving in autoparts business. Currently there are customer(workshop-modify kaki) is making enquiry towards MICROTECH PRODUCT. As i know, you are the most prominent tuner and supplier for Microtech. So i was thinking can i get the MICROTECH Product from you(or SHOP). Please Reply ME. (A serious customer) THANK YOU REGARDS, IVAN (012- 5353 668)
have just messaged you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The VW Das Auto Show, happening from 10-11 September 2011 is not a park full of people's cars but a full fledged 42m X 21m Mega Dome with an inner diameter carousel track that will see up to 14 new VW cars parading around the crowd. Perhaps even as spectacular are its multitude of media...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience