Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

Bump: oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017

Bump: oh well second call and sms to Joshua(vteckiller) still no reply. So any shop that I can fine tune my LT10s URGENTLY ! please quote me the price for hand controller. Thanks

012-6868017
i did reply la..
in the day too busy on dyno today...till now 4am..
check your sms properly..i already gave u the prices u wanted..

Bump:
:adore:Thanks To Joshua:adore:
....most welcome....
no problems :):driver:

Bump:
Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?

Bump: Any body know the Microtech lt10-S For Subaru WRX can use any other model car?
nope it will only work on the subaru! thats all...

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
very VERY busy ar joshua...he3 ok maaa,masyukk:biggrin:

Bump: very VERY busy ar joshua...he3 ok maaa,masyukk:biggrin:

kimloong_8

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
Hello sir, can I know the x4 ignition unit if come with Microtech we can choise no need to use it? Because use x4 ignition need use extral coil!

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Hello sir, can I know the x4 ignition unit if come with Microtech we can choise no need to use it? Because use x4 ignition need use extral coil!
:confused: donate the x4 to me...

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Joshua, can I make an appointment with you on next week Monday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Bump: Joshua, can I make an appointment with on this Friday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Joshua, can I make an appointment with you on next week Monday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks

Bump: Joshua, can I make an appointment with on this Friday to tune my car ? How about 4pm ? roughly how long it takes ah ? Thanks
can no probs..will take about 2hours if their is no problems....for dyno tuning....price is standard rm600

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
ow..i c..cos yesterday my custermer from kangar say that know u..i though u from kangar..haha
so how the project..? adding any new...?

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
During this year event there are a few friends drive their lancer, dc2 and crx all the way from perlis to give support the team.. thanks you all.

Bump:
race winner mah. everyone claim that they know him, even those who never actually met him hehehe

hehehe... i'm not that glamour like other racer.. event some people talk about the car in front of me without knowing the team. Thank for the interest.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow JO1 superstar of malaysia...
:adore:

Bump: wow JO1 superstar of malaysia...
:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience