Microtech

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
thx for the reply bro... will drop by your place one of this days...are in or out most of the time....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
thx for the reply bro... will drop by your place one of this days...are in or out most of the time....
ok see u soon..once i check on the pricing :)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
microtech lt10s with 5bar mapsensor now ready stock..

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bro .... long time no see ...

how much for the LT12s for RB25DET ?
let me know the price included the installation and tuning
and .... what items included in this package ?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro .... long time no see ...

how much for the LT12s for RB25DET ?
let me know the price included the installation and tuning
and .... what items included in this package ?
would cost u approx rm5800 plus install and tuning :)

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Vteckiller....when the Monster Killer nak main sepang?Nanti sejuk turbo tu Baiiiiiiii....hhehehe.Vtec 8++hp already running..Cepat baiii..

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
End of 2008 Microtech Offer for 1.LT10s+X4+MSD Plug wire+Bosch Coil (including installation and Tunning) RM5600 For 4 Cylinder and 2 Rotor2.LT12s+X6+MSD Plug wire+Bosh Coil (including installation and Tuning) RM6900 For 6 cylinder and 3 RotorPM/Email me

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hi Joshua,

I've got a '78 Savanna with a transplanted 13B Turbo from an FC. Which Microtech chip would you recommend and how much would the total be for the chip + tuning and installation?

Thanks, mate.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Joshua,

I've got a '78 Savanna with a transplanted 13B Turbo from an FC. Which Microtech chip would you recommend and how much would the total be for the chip + tuning and installation?

Thanks, mate.
microtech is not a chip bro , its a standalone, it will require u to ditch the old ecu :P

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua,

Thanks, mate.
sorry for taking so long to reply..
i was sick..
had terrible back problems..now am 50% fixed..
anyway recovering...

well got your email too...
well the microtech stand alone ecu plus install and dyno tune would cost u RM4800 in total for your mazda rx7 inclusive of full new wiring harness as the savana currenly has a very old wiring inside...

cheers
Joshua

p/s:-
to all muslim members:
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
how much to get the laptop adaptor alone? ani dealers in jb?
the laptop adapter is RM450

yes we can postlaju or gdex to JB for u no probs..
its ready stock item..

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
sorry for taking so long to reply..
i was sick..
had terrible back problems..now am 50% fixed..
anyway recovering...

well got your email too...
well the microtech stand alone ecu plus install and dyno tune would cost u RM4800 in total for your mazda rx7 inclusive of full new wiring harness as the savana currenly has a very old wiring inside...

cheers
Joshua
Hi Joshua, no worries about the late reply....just glad that you're beginning to feel better. Hope you get back to 100%, mate!

I'm a bit of a newbie to all this (as can be seen by the mate correcting me on a "chip" and a "stand alone"!), so I hope you'll bear with me. If I've got an F-Con control box and a 2nd-hand ECU running my engine, the Microtech will clear all that out, so I won't have to use them anymore, right?

Also, I've got a number of gauges (boost, water temp, rpm, volt); will they hook directly to the Microtech ECU and if so, then you guys also take care of the wiring for those things?

Thanks again for your help, man!

evolancer

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Hi vteckiller,
ur inbox full...
I intend to install a standalone ecu for my mitsu 1.8GSR engine,for ur info i had a major upgrade on my engine.
Here are my questions:
1.which standalone ecu u will reccommend to install?microtech?haltech?
2.total price for installation and tuning?
3.how long u take to complete the whole process?
Thanks in advance

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua, no worries about the late reply....just glad that you're beginning to feel better. Hope you get back to 100%, mate!

I'm a bit of a newbie to all this (as can be seen by the mate correcting me on a "chip" and a "stand alone"!), so I hope you'll bear with me. If I've got an F-Con control box and a 2nd-hand ECU running my engine, the Microtech will clear all that out, so I won't have to use them anymore, right?

Also, I've got a number of gauges (boost, water temp, rpm, volt); will they hook directly to the Microtech ECU and if so, then you guys also take care of the wiring for those things?

Thanks again for your help, man!
hello..
ya the fcon,etc wont be in use anymore..
about the gauges its saperate..as it has different sensors..but if u want we can do it as well la..no probs...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi vteckiller,
ur inbox full...
I intend to install a standalone ecu for my mitsu 1.8GSR engine,for ur info i had a major upgrade on my engine.
Here are my questions:
1.which standalone ecu u will reccommend to install?microtech?haltech?
2.total price for installation and tuning?
3.how long u take to complete the whole process?
Thanks in advance
can la..
microtech i can do for RM4500 plus install and dyno tune..thats still giving u the old special price.
whole process will take 1day..means morning car come in can finish by dark.. :)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
business must be running well for u josh cuz i cant seem to pm u!! hehe.. clear yr mailbox ler fren..
hmmm okay will try..
coz everytime i clear next day full d...hmmm :idea:

evolancer

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
can la..
microtech i can do for RM4500 plus install and dyno tune..thats still giving u the old special price.
whole process will take 1day..means morning car come in can finish by dark.. :)

ur business must be damn good ha cos ur mailbox full again
any way,is this ur best price?
please let me know wat time u start work and roughly wat time can finish cos me from perak,need to plan my time perfectly la.thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys im a hard user of tuffoil for 3 years on my proton wira and it really makes my cars feel smooth and light all the time. But recently i have heard a another engine treatment which called Lubeguard. Its very famous at foreign country expecially their engine and autogearbox treatment. Since the main content of tuffoil is PTFE, or Teflon, it claims that said tuffoil not as good as lubeguard because:

PTFE is a solid which is added to engine oil and coats the moving parts of
the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience