Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
another championship year from microtech powered car in malaysia...
jo1..congrats...

no1 fastest 4wd powered satria in malaysia...and overall champ....
no1 fastest evo powered in malaysia....

all powered by lt10s..
proven to be the best bet for all your mitsubishi needs...
and other motors too...

also just clocked world fastest rotary on earth with microtech powered and world fastest sport compact 2jz....

indeed microtech ecu..injecting the world fastest cars and malaysia fastest of course!

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
Dear sifu

If we change new throttle body ( even with same brand but incase old TB is fault) , then we should do the setting step again for TPS in the microtech?

i mean to recalibrate to 0 position in the TPS setting... do we??

thanks

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Dear sifu

If we change new throttle body ( even with same brand but incase old TB is fault) , then we should do the setting step again for TPS in the microtech?

i mean to recalibrate to 0 position in the TPS setting... do we??

thanks
Yes i believe you have to because even when I adjust my idle just a little bit also the TPS will lari and have to reset back to 0, so i think changing the entire TB will definitely have to reset back to 0 either ways after you change to a new throttle body you should have your tuner to plug in the handset and check the TPS reading just to be sure :driver:

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Hi, looking for a ECU for Mitsu Airtrek turbo, in the process of converting to manual gearbox. Just want to know if U have a suitable microtech for my car. Looking for a entry level standalone using 3-bar MAP, pls advise...thanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
AvanT you can use LT10s 25 psi version. Which you can boost up to 1.5bar.
We can do it for you if your location is in Penang area. Should you wish to retain your auto gearbox with LT10s we can still do it for you as long as your stock ecu is still around. :)

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
AvanT you can use LT10s 25 psi version. Which you can boost up to 1.5bar.
We can do it for you if your location is in Penang area. Should you wish to retain your auto gearbox with LT10s we can still do it for you as long as your stock ecu is still around. :)
Great!! Can U kindly quote me for LT10s 25psi version OR any other suitable Microtech model, need the ECU package only, I have a tuner here in KL to install for me. Pls note that what i need is a entry level for AIRTREK turbo, dun need a top of the range full spec ECU which has a lot of function which I will not be using. Thanks again :)

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
jez wondering... how much does it cost to repair the built in map sensor for lt10s??

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
drill: map sensor repair if stock map 25psi rm550 + instalation

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

btw, we are proud to announce that the overall winner for world sport compact is powered by microtech...
so u guys using microtech...stay a proud owner of the champions choice ecu: microtech!

visit us at facebook: Joshua Thiran or Millennium Motorsports Asia
or
Millennium Motorsport Asia
for more info!

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
All new microtech ecu's are now CAN BUS friendly...
this means u can just plug in a racepak dash or pcs dash straight into it..
and also...
with the all new 32x64 software is gonna blow your minds away...

the CHAMPIONS CHOICE...in all races since year 1995 in malaysia...no1....

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hi,

i've manage to fix mine. thanks. and got my car tuned by jo1. its running perfectly. its not a race car, but works wonderful especially the fc. got far better milage compare to when im using afc neo.

but now im thinking to change to a tiptronic gbox. so just wondering, for my engine, the auto gearbox also give and get readings from the stock ecu. can a microtech handle those too??

im in a dilemma now whether to sell of my car and get a descent auto tranny car, but for sure i will miss the power.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Jo, for my 1.8 mivec (ca4a) model, can I use the can bus version ?
yeah u can use the canbus system..no worries.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

THE MICROTECH LT10C and the LT16C is now available...

PROMOTION plus install and dyno tune for honda,mitsubishi,toyota.....RM4800...all in all...no hidden cost...
get your world no1 engine management system today!

vtec83

Nov 11, 2006
Hi,
I have some question to ask. My fren want sell me lt10 with wiring for gsr because he sell his car. Now, i planing to buy from him. Can you install and tune for my car? How much does you charge and how many days does u need? Please advice. Tq

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi,
I have some question to ask. My fren want sell me lt10 with wiring for gsr because he sell his car. Now, i planing to buy from him. Can you install and tune for my car? How much does you charge and how many days does u need? Please advice. Tq
install n tune would cost u total rm1300...and would take 3days

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when life begins ...its so beautiful....a new relationship...a new blossom....out of which ...a new life birth forth
children indeed are gift from above

then we would be planning to buy a new house, new ride...

brand new ride

brand new ........hologram too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience