Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wanna ask... i saw a friend doing some setting wid the lt10 which came wid d x4.. and as usual wid the handset i saw him do some setting. why is the jump so big when he increase the fuel..
1.33ms... press up once.... jump to 1.38...press again 1.43ms.... n bcuz he is using quite a large injector, the jump is quite big .. so is there actually values in between which can be key in maybe via lap top? and the range of load during boost building is quite big too.. 4psi jump....can it be rescaled? i had been tinking to switch to standalone for quite some time but dare not commit on someting i wasnt reli sure of. perhaps anyone who are familiar wid tis can enlight me.... im just a Ultimate user now and d scale i get is quite fine.
there is a way to tune it...
and the 1.33 to 1.38 is not big also....
and well,just for your info we have tuned cars with 2200cc injectors on pump gas and 1850cc injectors and the car runs and idles well..no problems whatsoever.,..i recond u r using injectors bigger than 2600cc each? or more??

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Million Thanks for all the supports, ecspecially to Joshua, AmerConn & Millennium Team, Congrats also to Scootty & Max Impact, Jo1 & Zam Carworx.. Millennium tuning get podium:top:..

Microtech Rules..:proud:

Asrul Amer & MaskulinB8 RedBull Racing Team.
most welcome...
:driver:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
just asking only bro... not meant to challenge anything. so thers no nid to slam me wid any 2200cc nor gigantic tuning facts that u did...

its only a tune on a NA setup using a 4 throttle vr4 head wid a 64 bottom.. the injectors are just a norm 380cc 1jz stock injector. at some point low load points its lean and when tries to richen the jump kinda big tat it splutters a bit. thats the reason i asked. cuz im curious to knw if by using the laptop will it hav finer tune or it is sufficient to just meddle wid the handset?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
use handset to tune is rather difficult... so use dongle with laptop is the best.
have u tried tuning the RPMCrs and RPMwot values? You can't get a perfect tune just by altering load maps alone. And yes... injector batch firing and sequential firing does make a difference in injector open time... you can try that configuration first and see if it solves your problem. Next is pump1 and pump2 settings for throttle responds. Wrong pump settings will cause either too lean or too rich conditions when the throttle is opened suddenly.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
hi bro vteckiller,

No reply from you? Looking forward for your reply on my enquiry.

Rgds,
Michael
wat reply bro?what did u ask me?
am lost?

shinchan

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
hi there bro vteckiller,

interested to get one for my subaru gc8.

my current ECU has some problem, thus my FC is really bad now. that's why thinking to resort for microtech to get higher boost and save my fc as well.

what you recommend bro?
(cant reach your PM inbox full)

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
hi there bro vteckiller,

interested to get one for my subaru gc8.

my current ECU has some problem, thus my FC is really bad now. that's why thinking to resort for microtech to get higher boost and save my fc as well.

what you recommend bro?
(cant reach your PM inbox full)
u wanna make your car like this ar...below is the link of a microtech 7second subaru gc8..enjoy..
btw u can email me:
[email protected]

YouTube- 1200 BHP SUBARU 7 SEC 1/4 MILE SUBARU IMPREZA !

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
good golly miss molly... hahaha... dogbox "a must" for this scooby doo.

mr benny

Nov 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro.
how much is the price for fullset microtech lt10s for mitsubishi mivec?
the price include install n tuning....
if my budget rm3k is it i can get the ecu for my mivec?
tq...
sms me at 014-6666612 for ur reply...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro.
how much is the price for fullset microtech lt10s for mitsubishi mivec?
the price include install n tuning....
if my budget rm3k is it i can get the ecu for my mivec?
tq...
sms me at 014-6666612 for ur reply...
well i dont think 3k would be enuff..if i could get a second hand unit maybe its possible..
but the cheapest i can do for u for a brand new lt10s plus install and dyno tune is rm4000....
thats the best for now..

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

good golly miss molly... hahaha... dogbox "a must" for this scooby doo.
yes of course..in drag racing a dog box is a must...
either ppg,or gforce,lenco,or even auto powerglide..is a must for good results..

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
LT10 dun have ficd 1 ar? coz my fren rotary running LT10 but put on air cond engine die
u can connect the aux wire to the idle stepamotor...or tune the fanaddair so that when the aircond fan trigers or compressor triggers the fuel is enuff at the point of tune...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
congrats to Jo1...microtech powered satria evo...no1 in drag battle round 5...
and overall champion for class B year 2009........

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
new microtech software finally out...for more enquires can email me:
[email protected]
or
also available microtech lt10s in 60psi mapsensor...

prepare early for next years drag racing.... :)
year end promotion for microtech lt10s plus install and dyno tune...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Leaning towards the JDM side of the automotive spectrum, we’re probably more familiar with the likes of Getrag, Borg-Warner and ZF, independent transmission suppliers that have worked closely with Japanese and other auto manufacturers to supply the gearboxes that we often crave.

Moving on to the stratospheric end of said spectrum, where supercars strike fear into the hearts of others with mere prods of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience