Microtech

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
instal and tune to perfection within same working day :)
:driver:

Bump: instal and tune to perfection within same working day :)
:driver:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
come on guys..install lah microtech,sekali rasa pasti nk lagi..hahaha...:rofl:that's happen to me.....many of my friend 'racun' me to use h__tech but i just buat dunno...i'm upgrading just now but still microtech,from lt8 to lt10

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

cruises

Oct 6, 2008
install no need banyak time o BUT if want setting property like standard ecu on steert car more time sikit lar...enjin cool to panas need masuk data all..(bukan mcm lt8 dulu ma for racing use olny)..tp sudah biasa main microtech...OK maaaa..

abonvr4

Aug 30, 2008
Microtech problem

I'm currently running vr4 with microtech lt8 and just yesterday evening having problem.My microtech programs already gone so just want to ask a few question to all of u microtech sifus:-

1)Why can happen?
2)Can reprogram or not?
3)If can where(can Malaysian do it) and how much cost?

Plzzz help me.:bawling:

E

Evo7 210

Maybe need to chage to MICROTECH kot..Jo give the best price for him and sponsor tuning la bai..He wan u tune their car and need 700 over hp.I cant tune for big2 hp only u can do...promot microtech cepat skit..
AKA GT35 special oder can bro..and GT42 can go 900hp....hahahaha...put cherry sikit..confirm get.
sorry to distubing u all...
im belong to my fren satri ACT,want to ask SHAH or joshua the qoute of price microtech LT10s+igb ignition complete instalation and dyno how u caj bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu..

i want sifu give me choice for my 4g93 sohc...

sincerely...
i,m confuse want to choose either clutch exedy 4puck or trinity...
can all sifus in this forum suggest me either exedy 4puck or trinity..and tell me about the price and more resistance...

thank you...to all respond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience