Microtech

eovaz

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Johor
www.vazmaz.com
reintel said:
i donno the difference as now well verse on microtech product. previously was fitted on 2jz. wat you can do is to contact microtech dealer and ask them if they can reprogram to suit wif rotary. as far as i remember, in the system do have function to replace between rotary and cylinders.
Microtech for 2JZ cant be use on RE.

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
phat7 said:
Mr. Joshua & Mr.Sam,

If so happens you are reading this, please call me back ASAP. I've tried in vain to contact the both of you in the last 3 attempts Thursday 27th July, Friday 28th July and today. I would like this matter to be resolved by way of our last discussion at your office. Kindly take note.

sukhdev
Bro, they not easy to contact. Think you have to keep SMS him, I sms him about 5 time over a few day then he reply. Since I have too much thing to ask, I email him all the detail and took him over a week and he still too busy to view it. If you going down maybe can you print out the mail for me and pass it to him?

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
MICROTECH TRAINING for ADVANCE Tuning Coming Soon 2006.
1.Racing Fuel Tuning
2.Methanol/Ethanol Tuning
3.Timing set up
4.Fuel set up
And many more..setting for race car.
Pls PM or email me for respond.

:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
haha...george,sometimes we call him, the phone just ring once then he pick it up already...but sometimes u cal him 100 times he will never answer it....
this is his style ...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
he cant pick any phone call when he is tuning any engine, i was working for him for quite sum time and i cant get through dat easily :)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
as busy as people already are it is your responsibility to answer the phone or at the very least return the call. Joshua is not "that" busy. Believe you me when i say all my mechanics uneducated as they are always pick up my call or return the call on the same day as a show of courtesy.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
and oh ya before anybody asks- i had to go to his workshop on monday because he did not answer the phone.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Elloooo PPL of zerotohundred,
I m kinda a new here n this is my 1st post.. so bare wit me :biggrin:

I drive a Putra with a 4g93T plugged wit a evo gearbox.
recently my 2nd started giving some prob it wont engage into 2nd gear as if i m shift into 2nd without pressing the clutch.... So i got it check and the foreman told me that the copper in the gearbos is worn out.. need to change the copper and it will only take like 2 to 3 days time.. n its been 1 month N I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY CAR...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience