Michelin Pilot Sport 3

serenum

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
Visit site
How old are the tyres? I mean the production batch.

Are all Michelins made in Thailand now ?
early 2010, forgot the week number. even though it peeled off, it grips as usual, only the cosmetic view looks bad and quite an eyesore to look at.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
VR2, I'm not sure if I'm right mostly smaller sizes are made in ASEAN country except those really UHP like AD08, R888 or some what....correct me if I'm wrong...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
VR2, I'm not sure if I'm right mostly smaller sizes are made in ASEAN country except those really UHP like AD08, R888 or some what....correct me if I'm wrong...
Some models smaller sizes made in Asean, bigger from EU, but certain models like AD-08 and so on, from Japan. In fact Toyo still from Japan. Some Korean tyres are now from Vitenam so all rojak already....:hmmmm:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Michelin also has factories in Phillipines, Spain, Thailand & Japan
Have not seen any Michelin tyres from Philippines yet. Thailand benefited when Korean went on strike quite a long time ago, so Michelin shifted their factory from Korea to Thailand....

Jun 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
mine also have peeling problem, but not that serious... i thought the rubber's going to koyak or something :hmmmm2:
lucky found this thread... seems like a defect? or due to aging? might be going to the tyre shop to give it a check next week since holiday season...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mine also have peeling problem, but not that serious... i thought the rubber's going to koyak or something :hmmmm2:
lucky found this thread... seems like a defect? or due to aging? might be going to the tyre shop to give it a check next week since holiday season...
How old are the tyres? Check the tyre manufacturing date on your tyres...

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Ya, previously I use PS3 also still okay. Maybe this particular batch faulty models gua...

Kindly let us know bro...the outcome. I heard they only refund the amount of cash depending
on the thread left on the tyres. Best if u go back to the mech that change the tyres for u.

Cuz my mech told me, since they are Michelin Dealers, is easier for them to get the claim for us.
Most of the time they will just say, ur tyre must be under inflation and etcs. Meaning to say
is our own negligence on caring for the tyres...So, if your mech is michelin dealers, send back
to them. They will handle for u.
the tyre didnot expire yet rite?the rubber too soft ker?

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
Oni now saw this thread. When I was using the PS3, the same chipping rubbers also occured, but I only used it about 3-4 months only back then for work & some spirited driving. No Rallies! I somehow didn't bother about the chipping but during change of rims, I got myself different tyres cap ayam no rubbers falling apart also...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helping my friend to post asking for opinion , any one knos what is de final gear ratio of a 4D68 diesel engine (4WD) gb? Actually he wanted to take de final gear mod it to evo 3 gb , but not sure what is de final gear ratio .

Any sifu knos pls help . thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience