Meters Stolen ! in TTDI

Combustion

Apr 6, 2004
Originally posted by celica10@Nov 28 2004, 16:18
well the best solution i knw is that as long as ur 1 of ur neighbours is a high rank police chief
no thiefs wud go near it
my gf hse in dj there
near atria
the next door neighbour is like some really powerful n high rank police guy
everyday got motors n cars to follow the guy there n here
24/7 got ppl patrolling outside the house
no such case happen regarding stealing stuff in that area
so =)
yo buddy don't think so man i live around that area too .... meters and timers got stolen b4 too ....

wildcard

Nov 22, 2004
best not to get unwanted attention. Hide whatever you can. Its not safe to show off our gadgets anymore..these ppl are making a living doing this. Their bosses all drive nice cars one. Just keep an eye out for ppl following you when you go back.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
ma chau fa hai!!!

next time saw all the kind of perompak, just start my car and chasing them!!!

then bang them down and roll over them!!! :angry:

HELL YA!!! :angry:

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Originally posted by antaras+Nov 28 2004, 16:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antaras @ Nov 28 2004, 16:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mobsters@Nov 28 2004, 16:11
Somemore my fren car ar park inside the house with 2 medium dogs.
By the time my fren aware when the dog bark like hell n the alarm trigger...
ok... first of all, for those with dogs... you are not supposed to leash on the dog to your inner gate or what so ever. No purpose keeping a dog that way. Let them walk about freely in your house yard and that will keep those bastards away! Like that keeping 5 german sherpard also no use la... Must train the dogs to bite off their dicks and chew on their balls!!! Kill off their family line!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/quote]
not only teach them to bite off dicks... but must teach them how to hide and ambush.. so when the thieves tot the water is calm... when they jump in those crocos will bite their nuts off

Muz

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
These people break the windows and pull out the gadget...meters etc... but most of the time they forget about the important things like the sensors for the meter (ext temp, fuel press etc) which makes the meter work. Makes u wonder if they really know what they are doing n if they get to sell the items...or is all just for nothing :(

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Very tiu one la people like this....Curi other ppl's stuff only....I also dunno how to curse them already...hhhhaaiihhhh....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
machaoHAI...u fucking thieves watching in this forum....u can steal once but not everyday is your day...niama hai....u better watch out :angry:

wildcard

Nov 22, 2004
Originally posted by Muz@Nov 28 2004, 23:03
These people break the windows and pull out the gadget...meters etc... but most of the time they forget about the important things like the sensors for the meter (ext temp, fuel press etc) which makes the meter work. Makes u wonder if they really know what they are doing n if they get to sell the items...or is all just for nothing :(
sometimes .. they even take out the sensors nice nice.

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys.. ... My frens car oso got broken into at sec14 near jaya shoppin complex.In da broad daylight. He works around dat area n most office workers there park at the roadside of the housing area. Boost meter n exh. temp got stolen. They broke the driver side window n ripped the pillar mount off.The bastards took oni dat n nothin else. Not even money, cd player or smart tag. Hope these shitheads die in a long, painful n gruesome death!

mobsters

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
nowadays ...mat lan chat yan tou yau,
Sori to those who dun understand cantonese....hehe

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
just curse the hell out of them. what else to do. just dun let us caught them red handed, would beat up till half dead only call the police. :angry:

wildcard

Nov 22, 2004
Originally posted by RE_Amemiya@Nov 29 2004, 03:58
just curse the hell out of them. what else to do. just dun let us caught them red handed, would beat up till half dead only call the police. :angry:
but they're also smart.. they work in numbers.. if you're alone and see this shit happen..
would you question them ? or would you pretend not to see them ? think of the consequences.

it sucks man..it really sucks.. :( :(

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
i got crazy idea...if those bugger caught red handed...
1)blind their eye so forever cannot steal anymore
2)make them cannot hear anymore
3)make them no longer able to speak anymore

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, will the usage of NOS will damage internal parts ? I'm using original 206 engine wif medium mod. Need help...How much would a 50 shot dry kit cost ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience