Meters Stolen ! in TTDI

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Very tiu one la people like this....Curi other ppl's stuff only....I also dunno how to curse them already...hhhhaaiihhhh....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
machaoHAI...u fucking thieves watching in this forum....u can steal once but not everyday is your day...niama hai....u better watch out :angry:

wildcard

Nov 22, 2004
Originally posted by Muz@Nov 28 2004, 23:03
These people break the windows and pull out the gadget...meters etc... but most of the time they forget about the important things like the sensors for the meter (ext temp, fuel press etc) which makes the meter work. Makes u wonder if they really know what they are doing n if they get to sell the items...or is all just for nothing :(
sometimes .. they even take out the sensors nice nice.

hairspRay

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys.. ... My frens car oso got broken into at sec14 near jaya shoppin complex.In da broad daylight. He works around dat area n most office workers there park at the roadside of the housing area. Boost meter n exh. temp got stolen. They broke the driver side window n ripped the pillar mount off.The bastards took oni dat n nothin else. Not even money, cd player or smart tag. Hope these shitheads die in a long, painful n gruesome death!

mobsters

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
nowadays ...mat lan chat yan tou yau,
Sori to those who dun understand cantonese....hehe

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
just curse the hell out of them. what else to do. just dun let us caught them red handed, would beat up till half dead only call the police. :angry:

wildcard

Nov 22, 2004
Originally posted by RE_Amemiya@Nov 29 2004, 03:58
just curse the hell out of them. what else to do. just dun let us caught them red handed, would beat up till half dead only call the police. :angry:
but they're also smart.. they work in numbers.. if you're alone and see this shit happen..
would you question them ? or would you pretend not to see them ? think of the consequences.

it sucks man..it really sucks.. :( :(

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
i got crazy idea...if those bugger caught red handed...
1)blind their eye so forever cannot steal anymore
2)make them cannot hear anymore
3)make them no longer able to speak anymore

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
KNNCCB to the perpetrators!!! :angry:

When the buying stops, so does the killing!!!!!!
Know what it means?

E V O L U T I O N

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
can those items that have been so roughly dismount still be of any use? if it cant then they are just ruining ppl's things for nothing...

cephol

Known Member
Apr 27, 2004
CarJunk
protonmania.com
if u go infront chop shop near sri serdang, there was 1 evo7 with nothing left except chasis........ suspect that evo7 was stolen cause the chop shop owner donno anything about that car...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
apalah... same case coming back again...

first thing is your own self la... and for those who like to show off also tai sei la.. knowing nowadays so many case still wanna to do that... aiiya... <_<

hide hide la, like my friend full DEFI meter also he cabut and keep inside house... safer ma... if they want to steal also take the stand only lor.. :lol:

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
lol..it happen and happen...dunno when this shit is going to stop..

i personally already been hit twice.

1st time around July end of month lost my safc..(bear in mind i didn;t show off nor tell people about it...i even hide my safc under my radio ...inside deep inside) but still gone with the wind...

2nd time happen to me again "fu*k" just 1 week ago..... this time that MOFO stole my radio remote control and my gf sunglass..!! what a low life bugger shit..!!

come to think again this guy only hitting around morning time and when it was on weekend..!! for info... it was the same time around 6.30 am and same thief who broke my car ..cause i remember the size of that thief, the sound of the motorcycle and worst part...that fuc*ers laugh when he ran away..!!! both cases also i park my car inside the house..!!

report to police...already and they said they will do their things but still no news..!!(fu*k again)... i even scold the shit out of that sarjan and ASP in that police station... "i said apa nie encik sudah 2 kali kena sama punya pencuri buat..pasal dengar dia punya motor same saja dahlah pecah dan curi boleh gelak kat saya bila dia lari... police tak habis-habis buat road block tangkap kereta tapi tak nak tangkap pencuri..!!! " - already modified the word
.. both of them also speechless... but only can say sorry to me and say will do things more...!! bloody hell..!!

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
this is really givin me the creeps... to those highprofile cars... u guys better take care ahh..

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
how good if malaysia let use us guns..... i shot all the both leg of those farker..... mine ok lagi been stole 2 times tire valve only...kekeke .... but my office and home also got security jaga also stole..... but donno whether is themself took it

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
here's a suggestion.... everytime someone posts something for sale here in ZTH that doesnt have sensors or wires have been cut, delete the posting immediately.. and all ZTH members post back asking for his home address, h/p number, and such... saying we are going to report him for possesion of stolen property.

like in my previous posting about my car being broken into.... being typical Malaysians... we tend to look for 'good deals' not wanting to know where it came from (we just want it cheap!).... if there is no demand for any 'cut-wire' gadgets or meters then there'll probably be less thieves stealing....

jsut my 2 cents...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu..

Need help here..

• Any1 know how to open up the centre panel a/con panel of idsi 2004?Bulb always fused after 4 months...thought of changing it to led?:rolleyes:
  • Any picture of step to open up?
Cheers sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience