Meters Stolen ! in TTDI

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
KNNCCB to the perpetrators!!! :angry:

When the buying stops, so does the killing!!!!!!
Know what it means?

E V O L U T I O N

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
can those items that have been so roughly dismount still be of any use? if it cant then they are just ruining ppl's things for nothing...

cephol

Known Member
Apr 27, 2004
CarJunk
protonmania.com
if u go infront chop shop near sri serdang, there was 1 evo7 with nothing left except chasis........ suspect that evo7 was stolen cause the chop shop owner donno anything about that car...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
apalah... same case coming back again...

first thing is your own self la... and for those who like to show off also tai sei la.. knowing nowadays so many case still wanna to do that... aiiya... <_<

hide hide la, like my friend full DEFI meter also he cabut and keep inside house... safer ma... if they want to steal also take the stand only lor.. :lol:

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
lol..it happen and happen...dunno when this shit is going to stop..

i personally already been hit twice.

1st time around July end of month lost my safc..(bear in mind i didn;t show off nor tell people about it...i even hide my safc under my radio ...inside deep inside) but still gone with the wind...

2nd time happen to me again "fu*k" just 1 week ago..... this time that MOFO stole my radio remote control and my gf sunglass..!! what a low life bugger shit..!!

come to think again this guy only hitting around morning time and when it was on weekend..!! for info... it was the same time around 6.30 am and same thief who broke my car ..cause i remember the size of that thief, the sound of the motorcycle and worst part...that fuc*ers laugh when he ran away..!!! both cases also i park my car inside the house..!!

report to police...already and they said they will do their things but still no news..!!(fu*k again)... i even scold the shit out of that sarjan and ASP in that police station... "i said apa nie encik sudah 2 kali kena sama punya pencuri buat..pasal dengar dia punya motor same saja dahlah pecah dan curi boleh gelak kat saya bila dia lari... police tak habis-habis buat road block tangkap kereta tapi tak nak tangkap pencuri..!!! " - already modified the word
.. both of them also speechless... but only can say sorry to me and say will do things more...!! bloody hell..!!

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
this is really givin me the creeps... to those highprofile cars... u guys better take care ahh..

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
how good if malaysia let use us guns..... i shot all the both leg of those farker..... mine ok lagi been stole 2 times tire valve only...kekeke .... but my office and home also got security jaga also stole..... but donno whether is themself took it

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
here's a suggestion.... everytime someone posts something for sale here in ZTH that doesnt have sensors or wires have been cut, delete the posting immediately.. and all ZTH members post back asking for his home address, h/p number, and such... saying we are going to report him for possesion of stolen property.

like in my previous posting about my car being broken into.... being typical Malaysians... we tend to look for 'good deals' not wanting to know where it came from (we just want it cheap!).... if there is no demand for any 'cut-wire' gadgets or meters then there'll probably be less thieves stealing....

jsut my 2 cents...

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
yo wiramodd, i think that guy who steals your SAFC knows you and your hiding place la... cos, these thieves got no such time to search for your SAFC

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by prozac@Nov 29 2004, 15:35
wiramod11, where are you staying until got so much theft?
lol..i stay in cheras bro.. :D

anyway 4agze..i believe my car already been targeted ..so too bad... (try to give that fu*king thief a chase...but they run like carl lewis..man..jump over my house pagar and vrrrooommm...!! how to give a chase..!! )

when the 2nd time broke in happen.. i believe the thief try to stole my neighbour car radio .. but than i guess that fu*kers tempted to broke my car too see if there is any more gadgets...bugger...!!! cause my neighbour told me his stuff at outside all been search and throw off... geee.... low life stupid MoFo...

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
wau like that life suck la.....those MFker if kena tangkap sure have to take to TA BA...then let pondan fuck his ass hole man...............

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
hoW tO tRAP tHem...!!!?
Eny iDeA'ssss!!!??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The president of Fuji Heavy Industries, the parent company of Subaru, who together with Toyota, jointly developed a sports coupe together that is a spiritual successor to the iconic Toyota Corolla AE86, has let slip on a late 2011 launch for the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience