Meters Stolen ! in TTDI

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by wiramod11+Nov 29 2004, 18:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wiramod11 @ Nov 29 2004, 18:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prozac@Nov 29 2004, 15:35
wiramod11, where are you staying until got so much theft?
lol..i stay in cheras bro.. :D

anyway 4agze..i believe my car already been targeted ..so too bad... (try to give that fu*king thief a chase...but they run like carl lewis..man..jump over my house pagar and vrrrooommm...!! how to give a chase..!! )

when the 2nd time broke in happen.. i believe the thief try to stole my neighbour car radio .. but than i guess that fu*kers tempted to broke my car too see if there is any more gadgets...bugger...!!! cause my neighbour told me his stuff at outside all been search and throw off... geee.... low life stupid MoFo... [/b][/quote]
which part of cheras? len sen? connaught? where bother.. maybe can keep an eye on suspicious activities..

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
be carefull guys..nowdays there about 3 or 4 groups which is active in stealing performance parts!!they are located in sentul area (biggest ass***)Seri rampai..subang and shah alam gang!!so beware!!as a percaution dun park ur car outside!!

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Originally posted by celica10@Nov 28 2004, 16:18
well the best solution i knw is that as long as ur 1 of ur neighbours is a high rank police chief
no thiefs wud go near it
my gf hse in dj there
near atria
the next door neighbour is like some really powerful n high rank police guy
everyday got motors n cars to follow the guy there n here
24/7 got ppl patrolling outside the house
no such case happen regarding stealing stuff in that area
so =)
You can't expect much, that fellow is a Bukit Aman fellow, big and powerful, even the Guard at his house is a Police Officer, furthermore, few doors down the road, is Ong Ka Ting's house. Police Officers make a special case of that area and makes rounds around that housing area every 1 hour.

Sometimes, terrible when we leave house at the same time as that Cop, outriders block all the access, let him keluar first then only let the other cars go. But the area is quite safe lah. At night after midnight, if you park your car outside a house for more than 15min without moving, the police will come and check. LOL. Very safe, but sometimes, very spoiled if you are fetching a girl home and trying to make out in the car before letting the girl into the house. LOL.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

more and more zth member's car posted stolen here.
Shall we have a watch out list here, so that all other zth member can help a bit by paying a bit attention while on the road. Any matching car found on the road, we can able to contact the car owner here. Will be better if you have some photos you capture before the incident.

Plate Number: WHF8628
Car type: Proton Satri GTI
Colour:
Remarks:
(List all your eye catching sticker, customise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience