Megasquirt

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
kennethfong said:
khoyos, cipan

sorry bout the deletion of this msg, it's settled, now jus asking do i need to install a dip switch onto the boot section?? do i need to reprogram the chip?
no dip switch needed. Install nothing. Just leave it blank. However you have to program the chip according to your application.

(Thanks for the deletion).

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
kennethfong said:
khoyos, cipan

sorry bout the deletion of this msg, it's settled, now jus asking do i need to install a dip switch onto the boot section?? do i need to reprogram the chip?
hehehe sorry bro, i have ZERO knowledge in electronics, so i cant help u. cipan did every single process to have my MS running.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
ya the stupid shopkeeper din give me 1, got it back now.... now i'm stuck at serial loop back test to my pc, tried the first hyperterminal test using pin 2-3 short test, successful, but connecting the mstim to msquirt n to the pc, the 9v battery still has some 6 v in it, the hyperterminal failed to type anything at all....wat could be wrong with this...

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Cipan,
Aonther poison bottle ?
For a few days, no answer or are you still in Malaysia ?

What about other users, no comment !

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
He is super duper bz i think...

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
wahlau!!! u removed air con for track racing lar!! khoyos' car is a monster!!!! (khoyos nextime u drive ur car somewhere pls lemme know, i need to park roadside) :biggrin:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
kennethfong said:
wahlau!!! u removed air con for track racing lar!! khoyos' car is a monster!!!! (khoyos nextime u drive ur car somewhere pls lemme know, i need to park roadside) :biggrin:
hey hey since when my car is a monster!!!! its a wagon lar, only suitable to drive to pasar malam only:tongwink:

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
hahaboy said:
if can't running air cond, tats reli bad news for me
Don't be silly of course MS can handle A/C. The reason why A/C is deleted because it causes load on the engine ... so Khoyos Wagon is a track prepared...

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
And he is also track prepared... huhuhuhuhu
huhu. if u look closely enuff, u could even see the logo, "track ready" on Khoyos' forehead.. hee hee hee

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
left+ H2,

that's y i said khoyos car = monster...

khoyos,

if i come down kay el looking for cipan, can i c u 2??

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
kennethfong, most likely i'll see u at cipan's place. his place is like my second home already. cipan has been tuning my car(s) since the weber days...
his whole family knows me hehehe, as the most frequent visitor...
i met leftfoot a few times already. hope to meet all other MS users

cipan like to r&d, and i like to do trial n error cheapo rojak upgrades, so he'll be the one with the big headache trying to make my mods work...

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
true...
1st time i went to cipan's place i met khoyos, thought he was a family member then,. huhuhu

all MS users must meet Black and Jack,.. theyr the ones making MS work.. I wonder how my MS will be without them....:cry_smile:
Imagine Santa (Cipan), without elves (Black and Jack).... :tongwink:

hhehehehehe..

I think I'll be visiting Cipan very2 soon,.. Hope to meet new MS users..

Khoyos, hows ur 'new' beast going?