Megasquirt

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
wahh,.. this thread is ancient, i tot its was closed,.. anyway, ive been using MS for 3years now,.. no probs at all, a little advice for ppl wanting to install MS, ask your knowledgeable tuner for their advice, MS is no good without a knowledgeable tuner. A tuner alone also is no good without proper knowledge on MS. Thats why its a unique ECU especially in this country where ppl always depend on other ppl to mod their cars, that includes me! :)
if the ppl we depend not available for what ever reason, then a bit difficult to tune. that's something that holds me untill now. tgn gatal ady :driver:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
wahh,.. this thread is ancient, i tot its was closed,.. anyway, ive been using MS for 3years now,.. no probs at all, a little advice for ppl wanting to install MS, ask your knowledgeable tuner for their advice, MS is no good without a knowledgeable tuner. A tuner alone also is no good without proper knowledge on MS. Thats why its a unique ECU especially in this country where ppl always depend on other ppl to mod their cars, that includes me! :)
I thought no ECU/Standalone is good without a knowledgeable tuner...

mivec4g63T

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Hi everybody,

I've DIYed my MS 2 for quite sometime, recently had DIYed another stuff to work with MS, js to share here :D

It is running on embedded Windows CE, the software was created by myself but it's simple enough to just display the runtime data of Megasquirt 2, no tuning code was make due to the limited screen side (3.5" touch LCD on my arm board), maybe will continue to add tuning or map loading and logging function if I got more spare time :biggrin:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
special thanks to Mr. Zainal from Drax Tuning Innovations for completing my MS after 5 months going thru all sorts of difficulties, mainly due to waiting for parts, waiting for mechanic to complete pending works, various cooling n other issues.

the car is nissan Z31 300ZX running 2jz-gte from JZS147 donor half cut with R154 transmission. MS spec as follows:
MS2 V3.0
JBperf daughter board
integrated with innovate wideband for 100% closed loop operations
integrated with racepak IQ3 digital dash
running semi-sequential for both fuelling & ignition (fully sequential soon with MS3 board)

with BW S366 turbo n various supporting mods, dyno tuned to 457whp from 1.2bar on dyno dynamics (1.2bar was the limit of el-cheapo works manual boost controller). looks good for more power for next dyno sessions when the car is ready to handle more power (braking mods, traction etc required).

drives smooth, powerband was nice.

really recommend Drax for any JZ owners contemplating on installing MS on their rides...

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
congrats to Mr. Iqbal as being listed for the fastest Malaysian production car (Satria GTi - clocked 2:45:970) in the Time To Attack Sepang on 12th Dec 2010.