may god help the used car dealers....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hahaha that one i will surely like to see, well said Satria95 taiko! Kaboom kasi itu parlimen cibai Bn mampus!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
acbc : i think the loan requirements got more strict due to the non performing loans as people cant sustain the loan payments .

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
really strict, i was late 2-3days making my car installment this month which due 13th and the bank collection department called me twice a day....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
infernaL said:
acbc : i think the loan requirements got more strict due to the non performing loans as people cant sustain the loan payments .
Yes. Agreed.

Any non-performing loans are considered as loss to a bank and this made their shareholders very unhappy about it.

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Off Road Spec 4x4...here I come.
And REMPITS..... buahahaha.... HERE I FARKIN COME!
Hahahah relax wei .... the Rempits may upgrade their 2 wheels to 4 wheels to challenge us. :_:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
JacEK said:
really strict, i was late 2-3days making my car installment this month which due 13th and the bank collection department called me twice a day....
electricity bill, telecom bills, water bills, loans from banks are will breath down your neck when you dont pay on time.

and you have the situation where a high number of big/large companies are resorting to at least 180days to pay suppliers, (some even more).

all the mice sure die when they cant survive cause they struggle to pay the loans/live to the current living standard.

elephants will decide whats the next super cash-rich scheme to milk.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
History tells us 'Money generates more money'..... That the richs are richer, while the poor are poorer........ That's why don't spend money on unnessary things, save it for investment on property and stock....... Look for every opportunities that can help you earn more......

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
maybe the govt thinking of the environment.

like say china/india 20 yeras ago. 99% of populations ride bicycles or walk. to increase semangat 'muhibbah', they want to us to ride bus/trains like india/china style. meaning overflowing from the sides/on top of roof. so that while we 'hang out', we can chit chat about not enuf food on the table, and which spot in jungle can find vege/herbs to put food on d table.

and when there's a reason to riot, we can be like indo and take our trusty parangs and go on a killing spree. satria_95 can lead the pack. :)

but seriously, car prices are tumbling drastically. if u save enuf for 2 or 3 years, u can buy a 2nd or 3rd hand car cash. especially if its not a popular brand. 1985 proton saga for rm2500 anyone? u can use it at night n mow some rempits....

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
satria_95 said:
Dude, they don't have the money to buy anything on 4 wheels, not even the trolleys in Giant hypermart. hahaha And let's not even mention about loan repayment, maintenance, license, insurance, road tax, bla bla bla. Don't you notice that those rempit or it's like who can afford 4 wheels, always have their windows wound down even during a thunder storm? Air cond makes the car lose power which makes the car consume more petrol... etc etc etc which in the end costs more money. So... they won't be able to afford it. buahahaa
Dude, alot of "Mat Rempit" have money to buy many things. EVen more than 1 car.

But a car is suppose to be convinience not a burden. When you spend almost half the monthly salary on petrol and tol, its time for a reality check.

And lets not mention about car repair, maintenance, license insurance, road tax bla bla bla, Our motorbike repairs are less than RM10 and road tax is FREE. Maintaince? wat maintenance? there no maintenance at all. Just pour petrol and ride.

While people are spending alll that money on their petrol and tol, etc, Mat Rempits like us are paying for our housing loans and improving our quailty of life better (we get less stress out than those who stuck in traffic hours on end, we get to spend more time with family and love ones, etc)

While Mat Rempits take less than a mere 10 mins to ride throught the notorious traffic jam from Sg. Besi 50sen tol to Conought Giant CMC in Cheras, cars take almost 1 HOUR to crawl the same distance.

I also notice that those people who always bitch about proton, petrol, tol and the Gomen but yet still drives a Satria, uses toll roads and is not even a member of ANY opposition Political Party. (gee, i guess empty vessels do make the most noises)

PS : While I'm typing this (after having my dinner and showered and ready for bed) my neighbour who works in Citibank Jalan AMpang, is still stuck somewhere in traffic jam.

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Joeker

very well said, one major hazard riding motorcycle in the city is the risk of being kill is so much higher than any other vehicle. I was also a biker too 10 years back, kap chai, rxz, scooter,superbike,owned them all and tired of the accident which is not my fault. For example I was on my bike on a straight road suddenly a korean while driving was on the phone and he make huge sway into my lane and hit my bike. Hands and legs were bleeding once the accident stop. I cannot recall countless cases of accident happened to me until i give up on motorcycle. Yes its really convenient and cheap but its very risky too. Now I m married and with children, i don't think I want to take this risk again.

back to the main topic, most likely next year local used car dealer going to bear another bombarment,once they have further reduction in tax, and government encourage rakyat to buy more new car. But who is going to buy new car when everybody pocket is tight with all this rubbish increament in stuff whether its consumable or not. Most people will hold back on purchasing any second hand car with so much of strict rules apply on their second hand car loans. We might see more 2nd hand used car company closing down and cease business. Good luck malaysia used car dealers!

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
I'm also married and so are many Mat rempits but that does not mean we can't ride.

Motorcycle is VERY dangerous.

But there are steps to avoid accidents and prevent being a victim of other's carelesness.

- Dont ride on busy roads. I try my best to use pedestrians and backlanes.

- Try to ride during peak traffic jam hours. When all the cars are stuck and not moving, you have not worry of being hit by a car.

- Ride slowly and ALWAYS be alert of your surroundings.

Regarding used car dealers, I'm not an expert in the trading of automobiles but I fell the car industry itself is changing rapidly (for better or worst is yet to be seen) due to the policies of new gomen

Like it or not, everything is being changed systematically since new gomen took over. (again yet to be seen whether its for better or worse)

But alot of things in real life, do not look good in the begining but finally the end is fruitful.

Hopefully wat the gomen doing to car industry will have positive result in long term.

Because at the present moment, things don look rosy.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Joeker said:
I'm also married and so are many Mat rempits but that does not mean we can't ride.

Motorcycle is VERY dangerous.

But there are steps to avoid accidents and prevent being a victim of other's carelesness.

- Dont ride on busy roads. I try my best to use pedestrians and backlanes.

- Try to ride during peak traffic jam hours. When all the cars are stuck and not moving, you have not worry of being hit by a car.

- Ride slowly and ALWAYS be alert of your surroundings.

Regarding used car dealers, I'm not an expert in the trading of automobiles but I fell the car industry itself is changing rapidly (for better or worst is yet to be seen) due to the policies of new gomen

Like it or not, everything is being changed systematically since new gomen took over. (again yet to be seen whether its for better or worse)

But alot of things in real life, do not look good in the begining but finally the end is fruitful.

Hopefully wat the gomen doing to car industry will have positive result in long term.

Because at the present moment, things don look rosy.
good idea la bro.......

heckler

May 4, 2005
pokok sena
if all rempits have the conscious mind like joeker....KL is heaven .......me an ex-rempit going to rempit again next year after getting my aprillia RS125..yahooooo...prengggg