Max Speed Of Ur Myvi!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, That Putrajaya Highway is really nice but I seldom go to Putrajaya lar...no point drive there just to speed then drive back to Sri Petaling and go home...damn long road petrol also rugi adi lolz! Just have to be careful and remember to slow down before the toll lo...

That part really winding and going down hill then up again like a Quater Moon Curve kind of corner to the toll...I find that part very dangerous.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Dun know ler... 180km/h =.=" 1.3cc neh~ on bolt turbo can la~ But i like to play N/A more~
180km/h already nightmare lo... 170km/h still can tahan~
Hmm..wonder why i always saw Myvi on highway very fast ...

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yup there call conner kambing~last time when raining i like to park my tol truck at toll there then stand at hill grand stand there watch live accident then ask that car owner " bang mau tol truck ar free punya mai sign sini lim beh boleh tolong claim insurance kerata u" i juz wait there only 2yrs+ i can earn 1 car workshop with claim umpa~ song~ and the U-turn at downside de also many car accident be4.... that highway many deathly accident car and motocycle... last year october a motocycle accident and his head was cut by divider~ December afternoon motocycle follow behind a truck was full load of "tin fa ban" suddnly 1 big pcs drop down and cut that guy head down~ i stop work claim advisor that time at january 2010 coz really scare to look at like this of accident~ somwtime when after finish speeding i will think back those deathly accident i seen be4 really scare~
*But drive careful think about ur love one~*
*and Dont drunk and drive it will rule ur life*

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Last edited:

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm..wonder why i always saw Myvi on highway very fast ...
Once awhile can try speeding at midnight la~
But me not everyday try geh~ coz when i drive fast i will troture my ear, stomach and wallet....
Reason:
My GF will "MIT" my ear and Stomach petorl very guai~:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

see......image of myvi's drivers spoiled liao:thefinger::rofl:
haiya no la... maybe ppl si kap wan go home pang sai ler~ or go curi makan then harimau calling back home ler~ haha~!!:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
So, did u win or lose arr yeehau86? I guess is impossible to beat your 2ZZ-GE geh lolz! I so far step till 140km/h nia...cuz driving gf beside going to ipoh dare not speed lar...next time I'll try then lolz!

Only play with Vios before step till 140km/h+ but I guess after smoked him so far liao he step till 160km/h plus to catch up with me when I slowed down to 100km/h lolz!
at the end, managed to smoke him..Have to turn on the 'power ECT' switch and have a blast with the gen2..

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeehau ur 2ZZ-GE is install at what model car? can install at myvi mou? the spec i see already. 1.8cc 180HP wor ^^ ur 1 is with or without supercharge geh?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau ur 2ZZ-GE is install at what model car? can install at myvi mou? the spec i see already. 1.8cc 180HP wor ^^ ur 1 is with or without supercharge geh?
I shall leave it for Supra Fanatics to answer this question

SF,
:thefinger:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
walao yeehau..yours is 2ZZ eh? luckly you didnt smoke me that day, really 'bei min' ar...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Once awhile can try speeding at midnight la~
But me not everyday try geh~ coz when i drive fast i will troture my ear, stomach and wallet....
Reason:
My GF will "MIT" my ear and Stomach petorl very guai~:rofl:

haiya no la... maybe ppl si kap wan go home pang sai ler~ or go curi makan then harimau calling back home ler~ haha~!!:rofl:
Lolz! I only speed when GF not around. GF around if I rev from 0 or any speed suddenly adi kena marah lolz! Like "Drive so fast for wat? Tell you how many times adi not to speed" :rofl:

That's why lo, is cuz of all these accidents and I have a GF that's why I dare not speed much. To me 140km/h is adi very very fast and is not easy to control a car that is going at 180km/h yet if it is light like a Myvi or a kelisa. Is just too light to go that fast.

Lolz! 2ZZ-GE on paper is 190HP. Is Celica GT-S Engine ma. Yeehau86, place 2ZZ-GE in his Monster Altis 1.8 Previos Model. Bro, 2ZZ-GE definitely can't fit Myvi. The engine is just too big. Myvi Trunk is very small. I don't think myvi can fit in 1NZ-FE also from 1.5 Vios.

His 2ZZ-GE is stock engine and stock engine don't have Supercharged if not mistaken. The only one that have Supercharged is the 1ZZ-FE Engine from Altis 1.8. That model only available in US side but not in our local market. The engine is equipped with a Supercharged kit specially created for 1ZZ-FE engine. That's what I read lar lolz! :rofl:

So yeehau86, other than changing stock engine. Can try to get that Supercharger kit geh hehe! Is a TRD supercharger kit created for 1ZZ-FE. Not necessary to swap our good condition engine lolz!

Sorry Moderator, out of topic a bit.

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Toyota 2ZZ-GE 1.8L supercharged engine on Lotus Elise SC
=.="
Lotus also put toyota engine haha~~
File:Lotus Supercharged Engine.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
why not? You haven't seen 350Z put 2JZ engine, that one lagi monster

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

2ZZ with light weight chassis have advantage la..the celica damn nice wor,buy tis la..
Maybe SF will buy if he manages to persuade his dad :rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
can someone tell me what's the topic of this thread?:rolleyes:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
damon kor: mai-b punya top speed lo..hehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wai88,
even 2ZZ also lose to your 280 bhp at least RB ma, is you that 'bei min' me only that night :thefinger:

see this 2ZZ-GE supercharged, easily over 200 + bhp

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/168585-supercharged-celica-for-sale-rm105k-negotiable.html

SF,
don't advertise me, advertise Blank's 2ZZ :rofl:
Lolz! This Celica is yellow in colour right? I can't see the image but I remember a Supercharged Celica was for sale and is Greddy Suppercharged as well. That one is not Stock Supercharged 2ZZ-GE. Modded geh. Kumeran sounds familiar...not sure if it belongs to the Managing Director of Hypertune Magazine.

2ZZ with light weight chassis have advantage la..the celica damn nice wor,buy tis la..
Buy that one also can't beat your RB wor...u drive skyline right? lolz! Can't remember. yours 280HP how to beat with a 200HP 2ZZ-GE.

Toyota 2ZZ-GE 1.8L supercharged engine on Lotus Elise SC
=.="
Lotus also put toyota engine haha~~
File:Lotus Supercharged Engine.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hmm...forgot about the Lotus one but I was referring to Celica GT-S's 2ZZ-GE. Not supercharged der ma...yes Lotus uses Toyota Engine. Dman powerful on a very light but stable car man...fun to drive car. Still I prefer Lotus Exige than the Elise in terms of Design. :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Painting info

i've planned to paint my Iswara..my choice is black,just like LMST saga in black...just wanna gather current info on the price:

1.Metalic Black+workmanship
2.2k black+workmanship

and the best shop to go for around kl&selangor...any experience,or anybody who have painted their car's..let us share with the others...:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience