Max Speed Of Ur Myvi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
max speed can go 168km/h only lo~ that day i try also canoot go down already lo~
and the smell like "SIU LONG JOR" scare scare lo~
yeehau86 ur speed 160km/h that time got weird smell coming out ar?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
max speed can go 168km/h only lo~ that day i try also canoot go down already lo~
Yeehau86 don't drive that fast geh...he is a very careful owner of a 2ZZ-GE Monster. :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that time got some kind of smell, the person beside me farted :rofl:

Yeehau86 don't drive that fast geh...he is a very careful owner of a 2ZZ-GE Monster. :rofl:
I do step until 160 km/h before, ok? :proud:
that time a Gen2 keep 'tiong' me from behind, so I decided to play with him. :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, did u win or lose arr yeehau86? I guess is impossible to beat your 2ZZ-GE geh lolz! I so far step till 140km/h nia...cuz driving gf beside going to ipoh dare not speed lar...next time I'll try then lolz!

Only play with Vios before step till 140km/h+ but I guess after smoked him so far liao he step till 160km/h plus to catch up with me when I slowed down to 100km/h lolz!

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
try MEX maju express highway there... no police no speed trap geh!! very long stright nice but middle lane most nice there~~ can try there geh~ haha~ u try Sri Petaling On The Way putrajaya very nice~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, That Putrajaya Highway is really nice but I seldom go to Putrajaya lar...no point drive there just to speed then drive back to Sri Petaling and go home...damn long road petrol also rugi adi lolz! Just have to be careful and remember to slow down before the toll lo...

That part really winding and going down hill then up again like a Quater Moon Curve kind of corner to the toll...I find that part very dangerous.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Dun know ler... 180km/h =.=" 1.3cc neh~ on bolt turbo can la~ But i like to play N/A more~
180km/h already nightmare lo... 170km/h still can tahan~
Hmm..wonder why i always saw Myvi on highway very fast ...

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yup there call conner kambing~last time when raining i like to park my tol truck at toll there then stand at hill grand stand there watch live accident then ask that car owner " bang mau tol truck ar free punya mai sign sini lim beh boleh tolong claim insurance kerata u" i juz wait there only 2yrs+ i can earn 1 car workshop with claim umpa~ song~ and the U-turn at downside de also many car accident be4.... that highway many deathly accident car and motocycle... last year october a motocycle accident and his head was cut by divider~ December afternoon motocycle follow behind a truck was full load of "tin fa ban" suddnly 1 big pcs drop down and cut that guy head down~ i stop work claim advisor that time at january 2010 coz really scare to look at like this of accident~ somwtime when after finish speeding i will think back those deathly accident i seen be4 really scare~
*But drive careful think about ur love one~*
*and Dont drunk and drive it will rule ur life*

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Last edited:

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm..wonder why i always saw Myvi on highway very fast ...
Once awhile can try speeding at midnight la~
But me not everyday try geh~ coz when i drive fast i will troture my ear, stomach and wallet....
Reason:
My GF will "MIT" my ear and Stomach petorl very guai~:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

see......image of myvi's drivers spoiled liao:thefinger::rofl:
haiya no la... maybe ppl si kap wan go home pang sai ler~ or go curi makan then harimau calling back home ler~ haha~!!:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
So, did u win or lose arr yeehau86? I guess is impossible to beat your 2ZZ-GE geh lolz! I so far step till 140km/h nia...cuz driving gf beside going to ipoh dare not speed lar...next time I'll try then lolz!

Only play with Vios before step till 140km/h+ but I guess after smoked him so far liao he step till 160km/h plus to catch up with me when I slowed down to 100km/h lolz!
at the end, managed to smoke him..Have to turn on the 'power ECT' switch and have a blast with the gen2..

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeehau ur 2ZZ-GE is install at what model car? can install at myvi mou? the spec i see already. 1.8cc 180HP wor ^^ ur 1 is with or without supercharge geh?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau ur 2ZZ-GE is install at what model car? can install at myvi mou? the spec i see already. 1.8cc 180HP wor ^^ ur 1 is with or without supercharge geh?
I shall leave it for Supra Fanatics to answer this question

SF,
:thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear ZTH forumers, I am very keen in learning on how to wash and detailing of cars. But, it seems quite hard for me to find any company offering workshops or classes as i need more hands on approach. I've been learning by myself through forums, mostly through videos in youtube. Been following and is a huge fan of Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC. If any sifus out there provide such tutoring, please let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance, and thank you admin, Mr. Tom for this great site. cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience