Manchester united football club

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
si|verfish said:
Top professional. Sad to see him go. But, if he decides he needs to leave to further his playing career, all the best to him.

Wait a minute...why are you changing topics?
whose changing topics? this is a thread for discussing man utd stuff, isnt it? :tee:

PS: hey, i just noticed. This is my 666th posting... gee... must buy number liao

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Next Game: Man U vs Villa

Should be another good game for Man U. Can't lose point for this game. I hope SAF will field PJS again. Chances are no coz Giggs and Ronaldo will be fit by then.

Actually, at times I feel that Rio is not a top top class defender. Sometimes he let his marker loose. During the Everton game he should have closed down Cahill for that header. Luckily van der Sar made a good save.

Hope Brown will be fit soon to challenge the centre back pairing!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Rio isn't concentrating enough. That's his problem, nothing to do with lack of talent. Sometimes he gets cocky and fucks up. Londoners...they're all like that.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Thats why i've always thought Rio Ferdinand is a little overpriced. He's a quality defender but he's probably worth only 10 million.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
15 million is fair enough. But he is English, so add 10 million to that price.

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
England Lost to Denmark.. in friendly match... wat a shame.. erricson best ever england team lost heavily, flat, trash 4-1... maybe becausse of the stupid goal keeper.. james... y go and change goal keeper after second half.. nice cross by beckham for rooney to score...

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah, even as a die hard Man U fan I do feel that Rio is overpriced. Probably 20 mil is a fair price but not 30mil. IF only we could take that 10mil to increase the offer for Ronaldinho :frown:

All PEter Kenyon's fault!!!! :mad: Still can't get over the loss of Ronaldinho.... even til now...

Anyway, after last weekends game I feel that Man U has the best form among the top 4 teams. Though its early to say this but at least its good indication. We never looked good for the first half of last season. I'm sure Man U will keep winning!

kompak

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Silver State
morning guys...
since when MU bought the Korean player???
i didn't know bcoz i'm in a middle of a training, no TV & newspaper.haze oso i didn't know when it starts.
anyway the korean player really show his talent.

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
since there is an opening of transfer.... theres is a little advertisement only.. u have to keep yourself update in manutd.com

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Don't give a toss what happens to England. They can eat shit for all I care.