Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la, la la la

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
"Devils eyes Legue Cup after easy win"

sooooo tempted to........ L..q...Cup....ah? but no. anyway....

Happy holidays & Merry Christmas...

looking forward MU vs LFc

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
Luis Saha is back... haha... attacking force of MANU.. hope he will score many goals like last time... many many goal will come for manu now...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
koolspyda said:
"Devils eyes Legue Cup after easy win"

sooooo tempted to........ L..q...Cup....ah? but no. anyway....

Happy holidays & Merry Christmas...

looking forward MU vs LFc
I know what you are thinking :p. You don't want to go there. Anyway, that's just another stupid headline they come up with. It's like X player commented that club A is a great club. The next day, cue the headlines to read, "X dreams a move to A!".

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Darn it...a stinking draw...bollocks. And so many wasted opportunities...Rooney's record of United winning everytime he scores is gone as well.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Nice win. Great urgency, slick build up, a bit wasteful and unlucky in front of goal but still a good win. Lovely goal by Ronaldo at the end, stepovers galore. And great work by Rooney again, making chances out of nothing.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Stale draw with ze gooners. Missed a couple of clear chances as well. Damn...drifting away.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Phew...what a day at the beach. The state of the pitch was appalling.

Honestly, hand on heart, I wasn't expecting a good performance. I was more afraid of the players getting injured playing on such a surface. I'm glad we didn't get sucker punched. That we got a draw and will be playing them at Old Trafford next is good enough.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Was wathing 'Here We Go' the other day and Paul Masefield predicted a nil nil. He also you'd stuff them back at Old Trafford. I don't forsee any other outcome.

I vaguely remember a match where Nigel Clough hit a brace (or was it a hattrick?) against you while in a red shirt. Bet he wishes for another.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
wha,

fergie getting fried in UK...how???

One of the most damning comments was on talkSPORT, where one caller asked for the players and staff to be sacked for gross negligence, and described Ferguson's choice of players as "an insult".

The messages on the United messageboard were no more complimentary, with many calling for a change of manager and clear-out of players:

'Why does Fergie always make us look like chumps against these teams? Why doesnt he play the best team he has and leave the youngsters on the bench? Silvestre, Richardson, O'Shea are the most experienced ones and they were the worse players on the pitch - they should be sold asap'

'Simply too bad. United team with no concept. Capello - please come...'

'Absolutely pathetic. This is a year without the CL, when we should've focussed much more heavily on giving full respect to the FA Cup. This was a terrible line-up, and there were few positives to take from it.'
no la, fergie given over a decade of honours leh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys..

i have this prob long time ago but left it untouched until i tot of it lately..

u know.. wiras with proton stock alarm will have a blinking LED when de alarm is armed. So when i 1st got my car.. i changed the LED to blue wan.. but not long after dat.. now its not blinking anymore.. i mean no light at all..

i have checked.. its not de LED not functioning... so anyone here know wats de prob ah? where is de stock alarm unit? anyone deal with this prob b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience