Manchester united football club

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
munky said:
im switching to barcelona ekekeke
no worries, there are 16 teams left and only 1 will be champion. So 15 other teams will feel the same later :smile:

Anyway, I feel that its GOOD for Man U to lose. This will serve as a wake up call for them and that they cannot take things for granted. WE need to strengthen the squad.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Cibai! Another disspointing result. And everyone was expexting a rebound from that shite performance last Wednesday. KNNCCB!!! Even Rooney was mediocre in the match. All credit to Everton and Phil for a good performance. They deserved the point.

But what a goal from Giggsy and what a pass from Scholesy. They turned back the clock for that one. It was vintage United that goal. We used to do that sort of thing way, way, way more often. I still remember one sublime one touch 40 -50 yarder from Scholesy, with his back to goal, right into the path of Beckham, who then chips the keeper from 20 yards. Absolute class. Sigh, how things have changed...

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah. Mofos need a right kick up their backsides. 10k off their wages everytime they can't keep a clean sheet. Another 10k off if they can't score. Fucking pampered lot these days.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
if u noticed... manu is playing without any creativity and passion... midfielders are like... zombies... scholes is still not up that level... passing gets intercepted easily... smith is just bumping around the midfield.... giggs and park is just running around the park... ronaldo... smacks.. still clueless on what he is doing but his just straight run ups the field.

so, itz the midfield that's not functioning... nothing gets pushed up the attack pair, and itz not absorbing any attacks, which goes straight down to the defence...

if u notice how everton played and other teams, their midfield holds on to everything, midfield is very important.

and no one on the bench of manu can produce anything... haiii.... miracle miracle... we need more wayne rooney...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
by the way... who was the man of that match? i would personnally vote for Kilbane.. my god he'z a manace wei... manu can't even ctrl him. Thank goodness that Beattie is off form and mcfadden couldn't finish them off in that 1-to-1 wit van der sar.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
fr soccernet...

MAN OF THE MATCH:

Phil Neville - James McFadden ran him close, but the younger Neville never stopped tackling, scrapping and barking out instructions.

MOAN OF THE MATCH:

Sorry, Sir Alex, but that was not a valid penalty claim.

UNITED VERDICT:

Their woes continue. A lack of conviction in defence gives opponents hope and at Old Trafford, they have not displayed enough of a cutting edge. That makes six home games they have failed to win this season.

EVERTON VERDICT:

Deprived of Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta and Andy van der Meyde, the creative contingent of their midfield, they defended admirably and attacked with enough verve to more than merit their draw. The revival is certainly underway.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
zephyr3d said:
if u noticed... manu is playing without any creativity and passion... midfielders are like... zombies... scholes is still not up that level... passing gets intercepted easily... smith is just bumping around the midfield.... giggs and park is just running around the park... ronaldo... smacks.. still clueless on what he is doing but his just straight run ups the field.

so, itz the midfield that's not functioning... nothing gets pushed up the attack pair, and itz not absorbing any attacks, which goes straight down to the defence...

if u notice how everton played and other teams, their midfield holds on to everything, midfield is very important.

and no one on the bench of manu can produce anything... haiii.... miracle miracle... we need more wayne rooney...
how will having another wayne rooney solve your midfield woes?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Actually Rooney could play in midfield without much problems. And I think zephy means he'll give us better distribution from there and a lot more creativity that the aging Scholes nor the midfielder-in-training Smith could not.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tell me something I don't know. We've been looking for one ever since Keane had his hip done. There was even speculation we might try to bait Stevie G...and just about every other midfielder.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Oh yesss...another good win...

Keep it rolling lads!!! Some great football played as well. Great efforts by Ruud, Rooney, Ronaldo in particular, especially that speculative effort by Ruud with his back to goal. If that had gone in...would have been candidate for Goal of the Season.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried this X1R oil additive before? Need a feedback regards the product b4 using it on my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience