Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Games r coming fast n thick now... ManUtd is playing Fulham in the EPL this Sat!!! This is a good game for our players to response to the defeat tht we had last week!!! Anyone know when both the Da Silva bros r back from injury? I think its time for them to hv a game n give both Evra n Sheasy a deserve break!!! And is Vida suspension start from this Fulham game? If yes, no worry as Evans is a great replacement we have!!!

As for Rafa, am not sure whether he wil put all his effort into the EPL once everyone get the quarter final draw this Friday!!! Normally he wil start pondering what he needs to do to face his opponents very early and start planning his team rotation!!! If Rafa priorities the ECL, then am not surprise!!! Cos tht's his onli realistic goal for the remaining season!!! Frankly speaking as in the EPL, they hv to beat Chelshit 1st b4 thinking of chasing us... Chelshit is currently doing pretty ok with Essien back from injury!!! He is always a big player for them no matter who's their manager in charged!!!

As for Arsenal, too bad tht they hv too many injuries to their key players this season!!! Actually i hv had a big expectation for Cesc Fab this season to continue leading the team from last season... He is a great player tht I think even SAF might wanna him in our team!!!

Bump: Games r coming fast n thick now... ManUtd is playing Fulham in the EPL this Sat!!! This is a good game for our players to response to the defeat tht we had last week!!! Anyone know when both the Da Silva bros r back from injury? I think its time for them to hv a game n give both Evra n Sheasy a deserve break!!! And is Vida suspension start from this Fulham game? If yes, no worry as Evans is a great replacement we have!!!

As for Rafa, am not sure whether he wil put all his effort into the EPL once everyone get the quarter final draw this Friday!!! Normally he wil start pondering what he needs to do to face his opponents very early and start planning his team rotation!!! If Rafa priorities the ECL, then am not surprise!!! Cos tht's his onli realistic goal for the remaining season!!! Frankly speaking as in the EPL, they hv to beat Chelshit 1st b4 thinking of chasing us... Chelshit is currently doing pretty ok with Essien back from injury!!! He is always a big player for them no matter who's their manager in charged!!!

As for Arsenal, too bad tht they hv too many injuries to their key players this season!!! Actually i hv had a big expectation for Cesc Fab this season to continue leading the team from last season... He is a great player tht I think even SAF might wanna him in our team!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
U want to talk about history,fine!
How many times Manure win an EPL?
Answer is 10 time since 92/93 n last win is last year...
Liverpool has won 18 times n last win was in 89/90....
How long its goin to take Manure to match our record? Penat tunggu ni....
Talk about record,which club tat started a new season wit a new coach win da UCL?
Hmmm....Wat else,UCL,Manure takes a very 9 long years to win 1 cup....
How long it goin to take to match Liverpool record 5,maybe 18 years perhaps? 9 years 1 cup...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:rofl:
Manure manager....Who pays da FA mens salary?
Manure player....Manure has a top scoring player which has score 40 goals last season n 22 out of tat 40 goals was a penalty...Some sort of "player of da year"...
Since when u guys started to support Manure? Hmmmm....Know da history,only on channel 555...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:slug:
Talk about big win....Last big win agains Manure was in 1936...Now we renewed our record....
Wat else? Hmm....Liverpool first game tis season start vs. Manure,and we won 1-2...
Yet Nemanja Vidic gets a RED card and thanks to Wes Brown for scoring da 1st goal for Liverpool.
EPL u guys just lead by FOUR point n 1 game! FOUR point,last saturday Manure get flushed FOUR goals,takde hal la....
yes...we talk history much more fun...hahaha talking bout history is something flashback man..what the fu**,we talking bout current perform la dude.i give losepool credit bout they won over my beloved team for 4-1.Yet we did a good picth for the last couple of year..That is y ppl
get jelous...:thefinger:hahaha...yet u never admit that losepool really desperate to win the epl rite muahahaha..wow..u questioning since when ppl start suppoting man united. let me tell u i was born in 1981 grown up and only understand football 1990 thats the day i start support my team n that is y i cant notice losepool haha they done nothing after that:thefinger:..what shamed claim they r true champ but even local league oso cant get for the last 19 years...may be u cant c it...19YEARS la bro what losepool do during that period...sleeping?aiya...im oso penat tggu edi la...or u wan SAF donate the carling cup for losepool this year?:thefinger:ok.last big win we mark on 1963 then losepool renew now...what the hell,take so long to do something...hahaha pity to u la losepool..what ever it is wait till this end of this season..who has the last :biggrin:....

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Fulham away, Chelshit is at Spurs and Loserfool is at hom to Villa... Let's see what coming up next!!! On the paper, Loserfool hv the easiest job on hand this week and with their 'form' hot and Villa buffing, i would love to see what the bookies gonna do with this near 1-sided bet!!!

I think Rooney wil b partnering Berba again in this game... Looking for more goals to boost the team spirits!!!

Then tonite it will b the ECL quarter final draw!!! Stivie G keep saying all teams wanna avoid them wo~ Hahaha... Hopefully they wil get Barca lo, if they so damn confident!!! Hahaha... Joke aside, there r no weak teams left now... No matter who we get, we hv to b very very concentrate in those 2 games in order to move towards this yr final in Rome!!!

Bump: We r playing Fulham away, Chelshit is at Spurs and Loserfool is at hom to Villa... Let's see what coming up next!!! On the paper, Loserfool hv the easiest job on hand this week and with their 'form' hot and Villa buffing, i would love to see what the bookies gonna do with this near 1-sided bet!!!

I think Rooney wil b partnering Berba again in this game... Looking for more goals to boost the team spirits!!!

Then tonite it will b the ECL quarter final draw!!! Stivie G keep saying all teams wanna avoid them wo~ Hahaha... Hopefully they wil get Barca lo, if they so damn confident!!! Hahaha... Joke aside, there r no weak teams left now... No matter who we get, we hv to b very very concentrate in those 2 games in order to move towards this yr final in Rome!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
hope we get porto on quarter final.. pay revenge for maurinho.. hahaha.. as for this weekend clash against fulham, i think our squad will boost up n maintain on top.. :thefinger:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
we'll meet ex-joseclub during quater final...

i hope it will make an easy way 4 us to proceed to the final...

beside,dont forget 2 watch two giant meet each other...barca-bayern...wat a great game it'll be...oso..losefool-chelsi...

Bump: we'll meet ex-joseclub during quater final...

i hope it will make an easy way 4 us to proceed to the final...

beside,dont forget 2 watch two giant meet each other...barca-bayern...wat a great game it'll be...oso..losefool-chelsi...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
we lost again:banghead:,nvm...hope the boys bounch back the up coming match.:driver:

Bump: we lost again:banghead:,nvm...hope the boys bounch back the up coming match.:driver:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yep, we lost again!!! And Loserfool won 5-0 too!!! BUT.... But Loserfool stil behind us as we still hv a point advantage and a game in hand!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Or pls ask the English FA to hand over the EPL trophy to Loserfool now as all their fans thought they hv won the league by now!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Come on Fool fans, wake up pls!!! We hv got few games to go, and ManUtd stil leading the league!!! Not yr Loserfool!!! **Slap Slap** WAKE THE FCUK UP!!! Hahaha... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joke aside, we played real BAD on SAT!!! Chau Cibai!!! To me, it seems our midfield problem stil yet to b solved!!! Its a real bad lost!!! Luckily our hard work stil intact where we r stil a point ahead with a game in hand!!!! To b frank, even by now if we r same points as our title rival, am still very confident that ManUtd wil go on and win the EPL cos our team r the strongest!!! This is a blip in form for us at the moment, hopefully we will recover soonest!!!

What good abt being infront is all other rivals can affort to lose any points from now til the end of the season, else they wil b left behind even more!!! :thefinger:

Bump: Yep, we lost again!!! And Loserfool won 5-0 too!!! BUT.... But Loserfool stil behind us as we still hv a point advantage and a game in hand!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Or pls ask the English FA to hand over the EPL trophy to Loserfool now as all their fans thought they hv won the league by now!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Come on Fool fans, wake up pls!!! We hv got few games to go, and ManUtd stil leading the league!!! Not yr Loserfool!!! **Slap Slap** WAKE THE FCUK UP!!! Hahaha... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joke aside, we played real BAD on SAT!!! Chau Cibai!!! To me, it seems our midfield problem stil yet to b solved!!! Its a real bad lost!!! Luckily our hard work stil intact where we r stil a point ahead with a game in hand!!!! To b frank, even by now if we r same points as our title rival, am still very confident that ManUtd wil go on and win the EPL cos our team r the strongest!!! This is a blip in form for us at the moment, hopefully we will recover soonest!!!

What good abt being infront is all other rivals can affort to lose any points from now til the end of the season, else they wil b left behind even more!!! :thefinger:

Bump: As for the ECL draw, it is a great great pick for us!!! We couldnt hv ask for more!!! Not even in my wildest dreams!!! Although this draw doenst means we can safely proceed to the final without hardwork, its much easier than what the other English teams got!!!

We will b playing Porto in the 1/8 Final and if we win then we will b playing either Villarreal or Arsenal in the Semi!!! I think Arsenal will hv a grea chance to go into the Semi as some of their key players r abt to b back and this is their onli main target of the season... So A. Wenger wil do everything to make it happen!!!

Whereas it is a superb draw for Loserfool where they think they r the world beater now!!! Hahaha... They r up against Chelshit then if they r so damn lucky, they wil go on and face either Barca or B. Munich!!! I think this is exactly what their Stevie G wanna, as he think his powderful team can beat everyone at this moment!!! Hahaha... Good luck to him then!!! Hey Gay Rafa, tell me where is your priority now with the draws r out now!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

With Dog-bar n Anelka on form now, Essien back to the team n Guus hv got them going again, its not gonna b easy for any team over the 2 legged competition!!!

Bump: As for the ECL draw, it is a great great pick for us!!! We couldnt hv ask for more!!! Not even in my wildest dreams!!! Although this draw doenst means we can safely proceed to the final without hardwork, its much easier than what the other English teams got!!!

We will b playing Porto in the 1/8 Final and if we win then we will b playing either Villarreal or Arsenal in the Semi!!! I think Arsenal will hv a grea chance to go into the Semi as some of their key players r abt to b back and this is their onli main target of the season... So A. Wenger wil do everything to make it happen!!!

Whereas it is a superb draw for Loserfool where they think they r the world beater now!!! Hahaha... They r up against Chelshit then if they r so damn lucky, they wil go on and face either Barca or B. Munich!!! I think this is exactly what their Stevie G wanna, as he think his powderful team can beat everyone at this moment!!! Hahaha... Good luck to him then!!! Hey Gay Rafa, tell me where is your priority now with the draws r out now!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

With Dog-bar n Anelka on form now, Essien back to the team n Guus hv got them going again, its not gonna b easy for any team over the 2 legged competition!!!

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
Too bad for Manure...
After beating Fulham 4-1 in Carling/FA or wat ever it is quater finals....
In EPL can't score a single goal...
At least Manure get to score 2 red cards....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Manure has a bad attitude player,losing is losing....
I know Manure was a "best" team in English club.....
And yes,Liverpool still behind Manure wit 1 point and Manure got 1 game in hand....
All Manure got to do is....Keep LOSING and keep DEMORALIZED!!
Liverpool and Chelsea will be happy to take no.1 and no.2 if Manure do dat....
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yeah,4 years in a row we've met Chelsea...
3 times Chelsea being flush and 1 time Liverpool got flushed....
Nevermind,after Chelsea being beaten by Tottenham 1-0
I'm sure Chelsea will take Liverpool "down" on UCL....
Like u guys said..."In football,there's losing and winning...Not all da time win"...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
All ManUtd fans r angry bcos LOSING is something tht we hate!!! Not like Loserfool fans, LOSING to them is just like another normal day in the office cos they hv been used to it for many many many years now!!! Whereas they keep bragging when they win a game!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz...

Sorry fren, yr 'place' in the EPL is 3rd!!! Pls do not mention 1st and 2nd place together in the same sentence with the name of Loserfool!!! Err... It sound very strange la... No body is used to it!!! Mayb 3rd, 4th or 5th will do for us here for yr 'Big' club... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Oh yeah, anyone can pls call up to the English FA to ask them to hand the EPL trophy over to Loserfool now?! Hahaha... Cos all their fans now thought they hv won the REAL thing by now!!! Come on pls!!! Anyone here can help this guy especially? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha... So u means Chelshit wil hv no chance against u?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Okok... Then we hv to call up to UEFA too... Ask them to hand the Champions League trophy to the mighty LOserfool as well now!!! Hahaha... "Haloooo... Mr. Blatter... Could u pls...." :sleep::sleep::sleep:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows where to repair carbon fiber in PJ/Subang/Shah Alam?? My CF spoiler is cracked...i think some idiot tried to steal it by ripping it out :(

its cracked at the seams... the part where the 2 pieces are joined together...so hopefully itll be an easy fix.

pic of my spoiler :

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience