Manchester united football club

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
Stormvolution : Can u do dat? WOW,i want 2 EPL cups,2 UCL cups and 6 FA cups...PM me...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

cYBorG : I'm dreaming now,it feels good ya' know....:sleep::sleep:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh ya, no matter how i hv got to do it for u!!! Loserfool fan!!! Cos if i dun do it to satisfy u, a Loserfool fan, i affraid until u r 80yr old u guy stil unable to win the EPL n ECL trophy again!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Let's make it 10 cups for all competition la... Onli for u, ok!!! Make sure u dun wet yr bed once u wake up from yr dream!!! :smokin: Or at least use the cup to pee la... So tht yr mama would scold u!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep: Continue yr 'feel good' factor la... Once de dream is over, i bet u wouldnt wanna to live with it!!!

We have had a wk of international break!!! Then it will b Aston Villa @ hom for us on the 4th of April!!! Heard Vida, Rooney and Scolesy wil all b missing out due to suspension!!!

Again, the same Q came back to my mind... As for last season, there were lotsa fans questioning SAF for fielding both SCholesy n Giggsy in the same lineup... Cos this wil affect our competitiveness in the middle especially when the game tempo r high n lotsa running n tracking back r needed!!!! Let's bring back Carrick, Anderson n Fletcher into the middle for few games in order to get things back on track!!! We need fighting spirit in the middle of the park!!!

Bump: Oh ya, no matter how i hv got to do it for u!!! Loserfool fan!!! Cos if i dun do it to satisfy u, a Loserfool fan, i affraid until u r 80yr old u guy stil unable to win the EPL n ECL trophy again!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Let's make it 10 cups for all competition la... Onli for u, ok!!! Make sure u dun wet yr bed once u wake up from yr dream!!! :smokin: Or at least use the cup to pee la... So tht yr mama would scold u!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep: Continue yr 'feel good' factor la... Once de dream is over, i bet u wouldnt wanna to live with it!!!

We have had a wk of international break!!! Then it will b Aston Villa @ hom for us on the 4th of April!!! Heard Vida, Rooney and Scolesy wil all b missing out due to suspension!!!

Again, the same Q came back to my mind... As for last season, there were lotsa fans questioning SAF for fielding both SCholesy n Giggsy in the same lineup... Cos this wil affect our competitiveness in the middle especially when the game tempo r high n lotsa running n tracking back r needed!!!! Let's bring back Carrick, Anderson n Fletcher into the middle for few games in order to get things back on track!!! We need fighting spirit in the middle of the park!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
WoW.It's been busy here ain't it?
Some Liverfool fans are just funny.
Yes they hammered us 4-1.Big deal.
Where were u when we hammered 2 nicely 4-0 just 2 seasons back?

I don't blame u for ur reaction really.
Of course the joy just erupted like a volcano, like a virgin guy just ejaculated in a lady for the first time or rather, a first ejaculation in almost 2 decades.
Yes you have 18 PL titles. At the same time, you had suffered constipation for that number of years as well.
Are all the Fool fans 60 years old uncles?
Otherwise, don't even mention bout history cos you werent there to witness it.
Stop bragging about how rich your father is, kids.

I was there to witness United lost to Everton in the 95 Fa Cup final as a primary school kids.
And the rest, i CAN say is history. CAn the current Pool fans?
I witnessed 2 UCL titles. YOu only had one.
Also, stop bragging about RB's stats. When it comes to stats as a coach, no one comes close to the Special One. Period.

And to fellow Mancs, i am glad no one is overly critical of over team.
Shows that not many among us here are glory hunters.
Remember though it hurts and worst case scenario we lose the title( i am not saying we will) we just have to take it that no team can win every year. There's gonna be a year that we will lose it.
But the good thing is, for the past 20 years or so, the tiltle changed hands many times. But the Fool's dinn even manage to have a peek at it. I feel for them. Hence the ejaculation.....:biggrin:

Bump: WoW.It's been busy here ain't it?
Some Liverfool fans are just funny.
Yes they hammered us 4-1.Big deal.
Where were u when we hammered 2 nicely 4-0 just 2 seasons back?

I don't blame u for ur reaction really.
Of course the joy just erupted like a volcano, like a virgin guy just ejaculated in a lady for the first time or rather, a first ejaculation in almost 2 decades.
Yes you have 18 PL titles. At the same time, you had suffered constipation for that number of years as well.
Are all the Fool fans 60 years old uncles?
Otherwise, don't even mention bout history cos you werent there to witness it.
Stop bragging about how rich your father is, kids.

I was there to witness United lost to Everton in the 95 Fa Cup final as a primary school kids.
And the rest, i CAN say is history. CAn the current Pool fans?
I witnessed 2 UCL titles. YOu only had one.
Also, stop bragging about RB's stats. When it comes to stats as a coach, no one comes close to the Special One. Period.

And to fellow Mancs, i am glad no one is overly critical of over team.
Shows that not many among us here are glory hunters.
Remember though it hurts and worst case scenario we lose the title( i am not saying we will) we just have to take it that no team can win every year. There's gonna be a year that we will lose it.
But the good thing is, for the past 20 years or so, the tiltle changed hands many times. But the Fool's dinn even manage to have a peek at it. I feel for them. Hence the ejaculation.....:biggrin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
i been watching man united since i was 9, now 28yrs old...they doing good during that period..muahaha..no matter what glory2 man united:proud:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

I really love this - "like a virgin guy just ejaculated in a lady for the first time or rather, a first ejaculation in almost 2 decades." Hahaha... :rofl::rofl::rofl: For me, its a long long history since my 1st virgin ejaculation into a gal!!! LOL.... Even me oso cant remember that feeling now!!! LOLzzzzzz... I think i hv had few sleepless nite after that 'eruption'!!! Hahaha... Jus like all Fool fans now, too happy abt it n stil dreaming!!! :nurse:

Like i said b4, its a small little form blip!!! Nothing too serious... I rather our team hv it now than towards the end of the season with 3-4 games left... At least now we r stil a point ahead with a game in hand!!! Of cos, the game in hand doesnt means 3 points!!! But at least we hv a chance to make it 3 points in the bag!!! Loserfool do not hv the chance so is Chelshit!!!

Let's get back the mental toughness we hv had b4 all this blips... When Carrick, Andon and Fletcher are all back, we will be fine!!! Trust me, they r all fighters who never give up fighting!!! Do not get me wrong, not tht other players aint fighting hard enough for the team... Just tht their game r diff from the 3 i mentioned!!! We need someone like Keano to bring the whole team back to life!!!

Fingers cross, no injuries from the international break!!! We will b ok after that!!! :driver:

Bump: Gti,

I really love this - "like a virgin guy just ejaculated in a lady for the first time or rather, a first ejaculation in almost 2 decades." Hahaha... :rofl::rofl::rofl: For me, its a long long history since my 1st virgin ejaculation into a gal!!! LOL.... Even me oso cant remember that feeling now!!! LOLzzzzzz... I think i hv had few sleepless nite after that 'eruption'!!! Hahaha... Jus like all Fool fans now, too happy abt it n stil dreaming!!! :nurse:

Like i said b4, its a small little form blip!!! Nothing too serious... I rather our team hv it now than towards the end of the season with 3-4 games left... At least now we r stil a point ahead with a game in hand!!! Of cos, the game in hand doesnt means 3 points!!! But at least we hv a chance to make it 3 points in the bag!!! Loserfool do not hv the chance so is Chelshit!!!

Let's get back the mental toughness we hv had b4 all this blips... When Carrick, Andon and Fletcher are all back, we will be fine!!! Trust me, they r all fighters who never give up fighting!!! Do not get me wrong, not tht other players aint fighting hard enough for the team... Just tht their game r diff from the 3 i mentioned!!! We need someone like Keano to bring the whole team back to life!!!

Fingers cross, no injuries from the international break!!! We will b ok after that!!! :driver:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Frankly speaking i wasn't surprised with the results.
I am not being hypocritical nor overly critical on the team's performance.
But i would say that it's a disaster waiting to happen.

For me, this whole season, the team has been underperforming.
Put it this way, we've been grinding results after results after results.
1-0, 1-0 and 1-0.
We just haven't been able to engage that final gear. The fluidity and fluency we witnessed last season wasn't there. At least i can't see it.
The only glimpses of brilliance that i saw was in the second half against fulham.
Therafter, i can't really recall a performance that took my breath away.

Perhaps....I am still in Moscow's honeymoon.......:sleep:

Bump: Frankly speaking i wasn't surprised with the results.
I am not being hypocritical nor overly critical on the team's performance.
But i would say that it's a disaster waiting to happen.

For me, this whole season, the team has been underperforming.
Put it this way, we've been grinding results after results after results.
1-0, 1-0 and 1-0.
We just haven't been able to engage that final gear. The fluidity and fluency we witnessed last season wasn't there. At least i can't see it.
The only glimpses of brilliance that i saw was in the second half against fulham.
Therafter, i can't really recall a performance that took my breath away.

Perhaps....I am still in Moscow's honeymoon.......:sleep:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
every one edi expect the march and april is going to be tough month..but the games didnt
over yet so hope their will bounch back this up coming match:driver:

Feb 1, 2009
Yep, we lost again!!! And Loserfool won 5-0 too!!! BUT.... But Loserfool stil behind us as we still hv a point advantage and a game in hand!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Or pls ask the English FA to hand over the EPL trophy to Loserfool now as all their fans thought they hv won the league by now!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Come on Fool fans, wake up pls!!! We hv got few games to go, and ManUtd stil leading the league!!! Not yr Loserfool!!! **Slap Slap** WAKE THE FCUK UP!!! Hahaha... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
All ManUtd fans r angry bcos LOSING is something tht we hate!!! Not like Loserfool fans, LOSING to them is just like another normal day in the office cos they hv been used to it for many many many years now!!! Whereas they keep bragging when they win a game!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz...

Sorry fren, yr 'place' in the EPL is 3rd!!! Pls do not mention 1st and 2nd place together in the same sentence with the name of Loserfool!!! Err... It sound very strange la... No body is used to it!!! Mayb 3rd, 4th or 5th will do for us here for yr 'Big' club... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Oh yeah, anyone can pls call up to the English FA to ask them to hand the EPL trophy over to Loserfool now?! Hahaha... Cos all their fans now thought they hv won the REAL thing by now!!! Come on pls!!! Anyone here can help this guy especially? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha... So u means Chelshit wil hv no chance against u?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Okok... Then we hv to call up to UEFA too... Ask them to hand the Champions League trophy to the mighty LOserfool as well now!!! Hahaha... "Haloooo... Mr. Blatter... Could u pls...." :sleep::sleep::sleep:
MU fans are SORE LOSER.. when they lost now claimed it still 1 point ahead & 1 match in hand.. let say liverpool or chelsea won the EPL then they will claim it just gv it 2 them we already won it too many times.. pity 2 them let them enjoy it.. hahaha what a SORE LOSERRRRRRR:biggrin::thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh ya... We r SORE LOSERS, as i said b4 ManUtd do not like losing and not used to lose a game... Of cos i know Loserfool fans r a very good loser... Becos they r LOSERS!!! Hahaha... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: They like to lose or lost a game doesnt even bother the manager, players and the fans, cos they jus used to it... No 1 wil question them when a game is lost n jus let it b... LOSERS!!!

When things go against Loserfool, Rafa will blame the moon, the sun, the stars, the referees, the fixtures, the coffee too hot, the toilet no 1 washing it, the bfast not tasty, the stadium too noisy, his underwear too tight on the day n etc, but himself and his players!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... So sometimes i wonder who the hell is a SORE LOSERS... Hahaha... Go back n ask yr mama... Mayb she will tell u the truth!!!! Hahahaa... LOSERS!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: Oh ya... We r SORE LOSERS, as i said b4 ManUtd do not like losing and not used to lose a game... Of cos i know Loserfool fans r a very good loser... Becos they r LOSERS!!! Hahaha... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: They like to lose or lost a game doesnt even bother the manager, players and the fans, cos they jus used to it... No 1 wil question them when a game is lost n jus let it b... LOSERS!!!

When things go against Loserfool, Rafa will blame the moon, the sun, the stars, the referees, the fixtures, the coffee too hot, the toilet no 1 washing it, the bfast not tasty, the stadium too noisy, his underwear too tight on the day n etc, but himself and his players!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... So sometimes i wonder who the hell is a SORE LOSERS... Hahaha... Go back n ask yr mama... Mayb she will tell u the truth!!!! Hahahaa... LOSERS!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
MU fans are SORE LOSER.. when they lost now claimed it still 1 point ahead & 1 match in hand.. let say liverpool or chelsea won the EPL then they will claim it just gv it 2 them we already won it too many times.. pity 2 them let them enjoy it.. hahaha what a SORE LOSERRRRRRR:biggrin::thefinger:
Well I've known a lot loserpool fan that are such a big sore loser....Remember FA cup final when Man Utd beat Loserpool?......
Its normal when you are so attached to the team, it is hard to deal with it. And if you want to say we are sore loser...how about yourself?? I think that you also are one of them because if you are not then why are you suddenly appear when your team is winning??? where were you when your team losing???? hiding in your blanket???
True fan stand for their team be it when they are winning or losing. In this case I have more respect to Spurs or Baggies fan that you. Learn from them.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
very true lopot..this is kind of coward same as the team...lose pool:thefinger:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. My wife's car (MyVi 1.3) was drowned in the flash flood last week. The water level was up to the coin drawer(I don't really know what it was called). The car was parked when it was sank. After the flood I've tried to start the engine but failed. Does any of otai here have any idea what's the problem since the Perodua Service Centre quoted me RM16k to repair the car(I rather go to other workshop than paying that RM16k). Any recommend for trustworthy & good workmanship workshop(with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience