Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... I'm very excited abt tonite game against Inter Milan... It should b a great match where lotsa world class stars gonna feature in it!!! Against a Jose team, its always a tight game n low scoring match... And this is nothing diff from the others...

With our central defensive partners stil yet to hv clearer picture, its a worry to all!!! Apart from that i expect Carrick and Fletcher to b playing in the middle where SAF wil opt for an industries pair to neutralise all threat from Inter!!! On the wings, it wil b Park and Ronnie to supply passes and crosses to Berba and Rooney!!!

We hv the pace to unsettle Inter and Inter do hv 2 big and strong strikers to trouble us in Ibrahimovic and Andriano!!! So that's the keys in this game... As usual, if Carrick and Fletcher r able to prevent any passes to the mentioned 2 strikers, we stand a great chance to beat Inter at San Siro!!!

My prediction will b 2-1 to ManUtd!!! :biggrin::driver::rofl:

Bump: Mmm... I'm very excited abt tonite game against Inter Milan... It should b a great match where lotsa world class stars gonna feature in it!!! Against a Jose team, its always a tight game n low scoring match... And this is nothing diff from the others...

With our central defensive partners stil yet to hv clearer picture, its a worry to all!!! Apart from that i expect Carrick and Fletcher to b playing in the middle where SAF wil opt for an industries pair to neutralise all threat from Inter!!! On the wings, it wil b Park and Ronnie to supply passes and crosses to Berba and Rooney!!!

We hv the pace to unsettle Inter and Inter do hv 2 big and strong strikers to trouble us in Ibrahimovic and Andriano!!! So that's the keys in this game... As usual, if Carrick and Fletcher r able to prevent any passes to the mentioned 2 strikers, we stand a great chance to beat Inter at San Siro!!!

My prediction will b 2-1 to ManUtd!!! :biggrin::driver::rofl:

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
it's gonna be a tough decision for sir alex, as... evans, rafael picking up injury, o'shea might be fit, g.nev, brown & vidic is suspended ....

but still .. united gonna win the game .. !!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
united should go all out tonite and try gain as much redemption back. they should beat moan-rinho on all fronts then the moaner shall have nothing left to brag about...

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
draw at san siro.. good result as 2nd leg will be at old traford.. :smokin:

Bump: draw at san siro.. good result as 2nd leg will be at old traford.. :smokin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a make or break for us now @ Old Toilet in 2 wks time!!! To me, its a very difficult situation for the team!!! Btw now and then, we hv got 3 other matches in diff competition to play on... 1stly its Spurs in the League Cup Final this Sunday, then Newcastle (a) in the EPL mid wk and a FA Cup tie with Derby next wkend!!! So, SAF hv to b really careful in how he gonna play and uses his full squad for the mentioned games... Its all must win games to us!!! So hopefully all the players r mentally and physically strong enough!!!

Again, its a bit worrying tht we hv got few defenders out injured!!! Let's pray tht they can all come back in time in this crucial period so tht SAF will hv more options to choose from!

As for the Inter game @ Old Toilet, we MUST NOT let them score a single goal!!! Else we hv to score twice to qualify due to the away goal rules!!! So besides we hv to go all out attack on them, we must not let them to hv a single chance to shot too... With a proper game plan and player discipline, it can b done although its not easy!!!

I really like this comment by 1 of the journalist back in UK "Addressing the sub-plot of Cristiano Ronaldo against Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the San Siro, The Daily Mail's Martin Samuel says: "Ibrahimovic postured like a great player, Ronaldo played like one."" LOL. Jose, so now u know the difference btw a true world class player and a pretending 1?! LOL!!! :smokin:

Bump: Its a make or break for us now @ Old Toilet in 2 wks time!!! To me, its a very difficult situation for the team!!! Btw now and then, we hv got 3 other matches in diff competition to play on... 1stly its Spurs in the League Cup Final this Sunday, then Newcastle (a) in the EPL mid wk and a FA Cup tie with Derby next wkend!!! So, SAF hv to b really careful in how he gonna play and uses his full squad for the mentioned games... Its all must win games to us!!! So hopefully all the players r mentally and physically strong enough!!!

Again, its a bit worrying tht we hv got few defenders out injured!!! Let's pray tht they can all come back in time in this crucial period so tht SAF will hv more options to choose from!

As for the Inter game @ Old Toilet, we MUST NOT let them score a single goal!!! Else we hv to score twice to qualify due to the away goal rules!!! So besides we hv to go all out attack on them, we must not let them to hv a single chance to shot too... With a proper game plan and player discipline, it can b done although its not easy!!!

I really like this comment by 1 of the journalist back in UK "Addressing the sub-plot of Cristiano Ronaldo against Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the San Siro, The Daily Mail's Martin Samuel says: "Ibrahimovic postured like a great player, Ronaldo played like one."" LOL. Jose, so now u know the difference btw a true world class player and a pretending 1?! LOL!!! :smokin:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
vintage performance frm gibson.. but for nani, stop acting like a superstar. his performance last nite was disappointed. :smokin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
give him some time bro..learning process btw..we won :driver:

Bump: give him some time bro..learning process btw..we won :driver:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht we hv added this League Cup to our history making season!!! To b frank, i saw lotsa mistakes being made by our players in this Final, which caused the game goes to the extra time and penalties! 1stly, i hv to say the Wembley pitch is SUCKS!!!! Diu~~~ Lousy... How can it b so damn slippery?! I think SAF must b very pissed off with it!!! Lotsa players were slipped, including the Spurs side!!!

As for Gibbo, he had an average game for me! He can do much better than this, as he hv shown us this season... Mayb he was a bit nervy as its his 1st Final in his professional career!!! He made few unforced errors too... But this wil serve him well as a great experience next time when he step onto the Wembley again!!!

Then b4 Vidic introduction, our defence did look a bit shaky!!! There were times where Rio, Evans, Sheasy and Evra were screaming at each other!!! Haha... But luckily they managed to hold their defensive line well!!!

Then i got to salute Scholesy for being able to last the full 120mins!!! Hahaha... This is something really special given his age and the way SAF been using him this season!!! Other than tht, Ronaldo was missing for a large part of the game where he was really quiet as compare to the Inter game! Evra played below par too... Foster is clearly our Man Of The Match, and deservedly so!!! His saves, both during the game and penalty, really bailed us out!!! Champions stuffs!!! Bravo!!! :adore:

Hopefully the coaching teams wil b able to help the players to recover their energy and stamina soon enough for the next challenges!!! It wil b vital that the players involved, get enough rest and mentally right after such a long playing time on the field!!! We are in the most crucial period of the season where games r pack and buzy, so we needs a very fit squad to fight for the remaining titles!!! Go Go Go Red Devils!!! :love:

Bump: Glad tht we hv added this League Cup to our history making season!!! To b frank, i saw lotsa mistakes being made by our players in this Final, which caused the game goes to the extra time and penalties! 1stly, i hv to say the Wembley pitch is SUCKS!!!! Diu~~~ Lousy... How can it b so damn slippery?! I think SAF must b very pissed off with it!!! Lotsa players were slipped, including the Spurs side!!!

As for Gibbo, he had an average game for me! He can do much better than this, as he hv shown us this season... Mayb he was a bit nervy as its his 1st Final in his professional career!!! He made few unforced errors too... But this wil serve him well as a great experience next time when he step onto the Wembley again!!!

Then b4 Vidic introduction, our defence did look a bit shaky!!! There were times where Rio, Evans, Sheasy and Evra were screaming at each other!!! Haha... But luckily they managed to hold their defensive line well!!!

Then i got to salute Scholesy for being able to last the full 120mins!!! Hahaha... This is something really special given his age and the way SAF been using him this season!!! Other than tht, Ronaldo was missing for a large part of the game where he was really quiet as compare to the Inter game! Evra played below par too... Foster is clearly our Man Of The Match, and deservedly so!!! His saves, both during the game and penalty, really bailed us out!!! Champions stuffs!!! Bravo!!! :adore:

Hopefully the coaching teams wil b able to help the players to recover their energy and stamina soon enough for the next challenges!!! It wil b vital that the players involved, get enough rest and mentally right after such a long playing time on the field!!! We are in the most crucial period of the season where games r pack and buzy, so we needs a very fit squad to fight for the remaining titles!!! Go Go Go Red Devils!!! :love:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
3 more vital points in the bag for us, as we came from behind to beat Newcastle away!!! It was a surprised mistake by the big Dutch man who hv beaten many records in refusing to concede any goal for more than 1,3xx minutes!!! It was really a big mistake by him where he spun out the ball to the Newcastle player to score from close range... I think everyone related to the team, was shocked to see tht!!! But as the game goes on, VDS regain his confident n improve his game...

Rooney was my Man Of The Match with the way he played! He scored 1 and created our 2nd goal with a superb long range cross to Park, whom later pork the ball for Berba to score!!! Rooney was full of energy and he runs a lot!!! He needs games, so tht he wil b sharper in the coming mths!!! We need him back and back to top form soonest!!! Hopefully he will b playing against Inter next wed!!!

Overall its a great win for us especially u considering we r away to Newcastle!!! Credits to them for keep attacking us with a positive game plan!!! It really make the game excited!!! End to end stuff!!! Bravo!!!

Our next 3 games: Fulham (a) FA Cup, Inter (h) ECL and Loserfool (h) EPL!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Bump: 3 more vital points in the bag for us, as we came from behind to beat Newcastle away!!! It was a surprised mistake by the big Dutch man who hv beaten many records in refusing to concede any goal for more than 1,3xx minutes!!! It was really a big mistake by him where he spun out the ball to the Newcastle player to score from close range... I think everyone related to the team, was shocked to see tht!!! But as the game goes on, VDS regain his confident n improve his game...

Rooney was my Man Of The Match with the way he played! He scored 1 and created our 2nd goal with a superb long range cross to Park, whom later pork the ball for Berba to score!!! Rooney was full of energy and he runs a lot!!! He needs games, so tht he wil b sharper in the coming mths!!! We need him back and back to top form soonest!!! Hopefully he will b playing against Inter next wed!!!

Overall its a great win for us especially u considering we r away to Newcastle!!! Credits to them for keep attacking us with a positive game plan!!! It really make the game excited!!! End to end stuff!!! Bravo!!!

Our next 3 games: Fulham (a) FA Cup, Inter (h) ECL and Loserfool (h) EPL!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
came from behind at ppl plce not an easy thing to do...but man united boy had the champs spirit
thats y they able to do....hehehe:driver:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The rumor that K.I.T.T. will be played by a Mustang in the upcoming Knight Rider TV series appears to be true. That is, assuming someone with a lot of time on his hands didn't mock up a Hoff-ified Mustang just for the hell of it.

That's extremely doubtful, as the car you see above is actually wearing the body kit of a Shelby GT500KR, which isn't easy to come by for weekend projects. Nope, if we take the pic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience