Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Me not too sure abt Loserfool main objective at the moment!!! As the crucial mths looming large, they hv or Rafa alone hv to decide where their main priority for this season is gonna b... Wil it b the EPL or the Champions League?! From the past records, Rafa tends to go for the latter 1 as his tactics and players r more suitable for those games...

But if base on the performance where Loserfool played against Chelshit the other nite, they definitely stand a chance to challenge us for the title!!! Haha... I hv got to admit that they really played well in tht match!!! But whether they can sustain the good form given that the Gay Rafa loves to 'rotate' or 'change' the whole team from game to game, is totally another story!!! But til now, i think they r punching above their weight which already is a big improvement for them...

Oh yeah, 1 more Q that i need to listen to you guyz opinion!!! Its abt Tevez!!! ManUtd hv been delaying in offering Tevez a new contract. I believe most of us knew abt this. Its becos the board believe that Tevez asking price shld b much lower now than 2 yrs back when the club signed him based on the 'loan' contract, due to the economic down turn!!! And there were some rumours saying, if ManUtd were to pay 30mil for Tevez whom r pretty similar to Rooney in their playing style, they would rather use the same amount of $$$ to pursue Karim Benzema from Lyon (a long term target by SAF)... Jus wanna to know what u guyz think? Shld we sign Tevez on a long term contract basis?! Or shld v get Benzema so that we will hv other options when comes to strikers dpt!!!

For me i jus do not know what shld b done... Tevez hv did a lot for us, but if we are able to get someone big, tall upfront, skillful and deadly upfront, it might b great for us!!! :hmmmm:

Bump: Me not too sure abt Loserfool main objective at the moment!!! As the crucial mths looming large, they hv or Rafa alone hv to decide where their main priority for this season is gonna b... Wil it b the EPL or the Champions League?! From the past records, Rafa tends to go for the latter 1 as his tactics and players r more suitable for those games...

But if base on the performance where Loserfool played against Chelshit the other nite, they definitely stand a chance to challenge us for the title!!! Haha... I hv got to admit that they really played well in tht match!!! But whether they can sustain the good form given that the Gay Rafa loves to 'rotate' or 'change' the whole team from game to game, is totally another story!!! But til now, i think they r punching above their weight which already is a big improvement for them...

Oh yeah, 1 more Q that i need to listen to you guyz opinion!!! Its abt Tevez!!! ManUtd hv been delaying in offering Tevez a new contract. I believe most of us knew abt this. Its becos the board believe that Tevez asking price shld b much lower now than 2 yrs back when the club signed him based on the 'loan' contract, due to the economic down turn!!! And there were some rumours saying, if ManUtd were to pay 30mil for Tevez whom r pretty similar to Rooney in their playing style, they would rather use the same amount of $$$ to pursue Karim Benzema from Lyon (a long term target by SAF)... Jus wanna to know what u guyz think? Shld we sign Tevez on a long term contract basis?! Or shld v get Benzema so that we will hv other options when comes to strikers dpt!!!

For me i jus do not know what shld b done... Tevez hv did a lot for us, but if we are able to get someone big, tall upfront, skillful and deadly upfront, it might b great for us!!! :hmmmm:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
for this season i think we still need tevez due to injury crisis.. next season we should offload him frm our squad.. hehehe.. list of strike force tht we have welbeck (henry type of play), manucho (drogba type of play), berba :adore:, rooney :adore:, campbell (on loan spell at tot).. hope no more tevez next season, tht amount of money we can purchase other big player..

juz my 2-cent.. :burnout:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
guys..MU agree to sign tevez for permanent deal cost bout 30mil...another great week for us as rooney is coming back kicking...

Bump: guys..MU agree to sign tevez for permanent deal cost bout 30mil...another great week for us as rooney is coming back kicking...

Bump: guys..MU agree to sign tevez for permanent deal cost bout 30mil...another great week for us as rooney is coming back kicking...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
hahaha...golry2 man united..:rofl:

Bump: hahaha...golry2 man united..:rofl:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
loserfool just ahead of us now following 3-2 win over pompey...torres came off from bench 15min from time to change the scoresheet...pompey were 2-1 ahead before the spaniard came off to set up kuyt for equalizer n headed home for a winner..

cant wait for tonite clash against Zola's team...

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
we won...even wif a goal from evergreen winger,now we're back on top...

Bump: we won...even wif a goal from evergreen winger,now we're back on top...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht we r back to the top again!!! With so much off the pitch trouble at Loserfool, i hope it wil take it tolls soonest!!! Hehehe...

Hvnt watch the WHU vs MU game yet, recorded it liao... Cos really too tiring for the past few days due to many many programs!!! Wil watch it tonite as i hv to work today!!! Sigh!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
haha...evergreen gigs contribution.....:rofl:

Bump: haha...evergreen gigs contribution.....:rofl:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was really a shock tht Scolari was been sacked yest!!! I think he is not given enough time to do what he wanna and capable of... And most importantly there were no $$$ support as in the Jose reign... He was forced to sell b4 buying... And this isnt what Chelshit normally do in the transfer front!!!

I really do hv a feeling that, RA might sell off Chelshit within the next 1 or 2 season... If tht happen, we wil see another 'Leeds Utd' in the making!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Bump: It was really a shock tht Scolari was been sacked yest!!! I think he is not given enough time to do what he wanna and capable of... And most importantly there were no $$$ support as in the Jose reign... He was forced to sell b4 buying... And this isnt what Chelshit normally do in the transfer front!!!

I really do hv a feeling that, RA might sell off Chelshit within the next 1 or 2 season... If tht happen, we wil see another 'Leeds Utd' in the making!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hello guys.. long time no see... phew... have been missing for a long time. lol

and yes! we're back on top.... steadily while the rest are starting to choke up. Steady.. steady.. best part... we're not having most of our players back yet.

frankly.. one goal wins are quite.. kanchiong also. Hopefully our strikers can pump in more goals.

Bump: hello guys.. long time no see... phew... have been missing for a long time. lol

and yes! we're back on top.... steadily while the rest are starting to choke up. Steady.. steady.. best part... we're not having most of our players back yet.

frankly.. one goal wins are quite.. kanchiong also. Hopefully our strikers can pump in more goals.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
zephyr3d,

Ya wo, where hv u been huh?! Long time din see u ard jo... Bz with work?

Oso damn damn long time din see Silverfish le... Anyone knows mana dia pergi le? :hmmmm:

Back to ManUtd, all we hv to do is calm ourselves down as its all in our own hand... If we can keep our nerves and cut down the injuries to the minimal level, I believe this will b another History making season!!! Cheerz!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience