Manchester united football club

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
loserfool now drops to third...haha....before dis,they can smell our armpit,but now they r kissing our A**...hahaha...wat a draw by wigan...mido score on his debut..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
5 point clear ahead nice...huahua read paper yesterday and loosepol claim they had
internal problem..c when they start weak..a lot of xcuzez came out..no wonder
they didnt win the premeirship for so long..always say look at history...blablabla.:thefinger:

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
cant wait da game tonight...
huhuuhuh...
hopefully that loserpool n chelshit gone draw and M.U will stay on top..

:adore::adore::adore:glory glory man united....:adore::adore::adore:

Bump: cant wait da game tonight...
huhuuhuh...
hopefully that loserpool n chelshit gone draw and M.U will stay on top..

:adore::adore::adore:glory glory man united....:adore::adore::adore:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah....hope man united and the boys done better pitch tonite...let the loserpool and chelshit draw..huhuaaaa:proud:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
have u guys noticed?
ever since Carrick got back into the squad, i have to say, he was involved in most of our goals, if not all.
His contribution was either direct (think Berbatov's strike) or indirect (ie: passes that open up defences before a killer pass was delivered)
And yesterday, he won us the penalty.

I just have to salute Vidic and Carrick this season.
Without a shadow of a doubt, the 2 have been carrying the team without due credit being given to them. These 2 are my real unsung heroes. The most underrated performers thus far.

And speaking of the penalty, credit has to be given to the ref for having the guts to point to the spot. Obviously, Arteta clipped Carrick. And credit also has to be given to Carrick for trying to stay on his feet.
Given current circumstances and the ABUs syndrome, it amazes me that the ref gave a penalty without us falling down like being shot.

We have had a good few weeks of result. But i still think we are not in top gear.
The fluency of last season's passing is still to be desired. But i believe the injuries has its part as well.
Fingers crossed. May we have another season to cherish after last.

Over and out. :burnout:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1st of all, am very glad that this ManUtd forum is HOT up again!!! Hahaha... Really nice to get new posters here and very happier to get back those 'old-timers' after MIA for sometimes!!! Wish all r well for everyone here ya!!! :driver:

I watched tht Loserfool vs Chelshit game!!! I hv got to say Loserfool played a superd game in the nite and deserved the 3 points!!! Torres really a world class striker, jus too bad that he joined the 'wrong' team!!! Hahaha... Jus do not know what actually happened to Chelshit where their strongest midfield in the EPL hv been beaten few times by other teams... Its really a surprised to me!!! For the blues, i think Alex was great... If it wasnt for him tht blocked off few on target shots, i think they wil b beaten way b4 half time!!!

Wasnt too concern abt Loserfool jus yet, as past records told me that they b hving a great game 1 week and few bad games after that... Let's see what gonna happen next to them!!! LoLzzzzzzz... R. Keane went back to SPurs?! Tht must b a joke, Mr. Gay Rafa!!! I stil remember how the cibai well u talk abt R. Keane when you wanna to grap him from Spurs!!! What happened now huh?! U were wrong in the 1st place?! Hahaha... Yeah, in many cases u were very very wrong!!! Go hv another rant at our SAF, and u b dropping into 6th in the EPL table mate!!! :biggrin:

Gti,

Yo bro, agreed with what u hv said abt both Carrick and Vida this season!!! They hv been rock solid for us... They hv become a big big players for us!!! But I hv to make special a mention to Fletcher too!!! This season he hv up his performance very very well!!! To me, he is the most improve player for us this season!!! Jus look back to the few games that he started, especially that Chelshit game!!! He was superb along side Giggsy!!! He made lotsa tireless runs up and down the field, both attacking and defensive moves... And he covers his position really well now, which was his weakest point b4 this!!! *Respect*

Me now stil waiting for Sheasy to make the same impact!!! He have done ok, but nothing really big as in 'improvement' over his own standard!!!

Cheerz!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Chelshit has been a shadow of their old self.
They just ain't the same. Not as compact, solid and efficient.
There simply aren't any chemistry between them and attaking players' movement were atocious.
The defender literally has no one to look up to.
Noticed how Terry once brought the ball up, but with no option in front of him, he has to frustratingly knock the ball back to bosingwa (who was having a cigaratte near the corner flag)?
Big Phil is putting the best players in the team. He has to accomodate the galaticos. Whereas credit to Mourinho, the reverse is true for him. He puts the best team. The most efficient team. Which is why he left them as he refuses to lick RA's toes.
Also, the old days of wingers thrusting down the bylines were gone.
Basically the current Chelsea are just rubbish with strikers playing as wingers and midfielders all over the place without any specific intent.

That said, i do feel for them for that match.
By no way does fat frank deserves a red. No where near. He was their best performer till then.

Storm,
yes. I agree. Fletch has improved by leaps and bounds since last term.
Not the most stylish but nonetheless get the job done.
If he puts more bulk into his beanpole body, we could be looking at a future Gattuso/Makelele.

Bump: Chelshit has been a shadow of their old self.
They just ain't the same. Not as compact, solid and efficient.
There simply aren't any chemistry between them and attaking players' movement were atocious.
The defender literally has no one to look up to.
Noticed how Terry once brought the ball up, but with no option in front of him, he has to frustratingly knock the ball back to bosingwa (who was having a cigaratte near the corner flag)?
Big Phil is putting the best players in the team. He has to accomodate the galaticos. Whereas credit to Mourinho, the reverse is true for him. He puts the best team. The most efficient team. Which is why he left them as he refuses to lick RA's toes.
Also, the old days of wingers thrusting down the bylines were gone.
Basically the current Chelsea are just rubbish with strikers playing as wingers and midfielders all over the place without any specific intent.

That said, i do feel for them for that match.
By no way does fat frank deserves a red. No where near. He was their best performer till then.

Storm,
yes. I agree. Fletch has improved by leaps and bounds since last term.
Not the most stylish but nonetheless get the job done.
If he puts more bulk into his beanpole body, we could be looking at a future Gattuso/Makelele.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Loserfool is out of the FA Cup now!!! Finally Everton have put 1 over their main rival!!! Stuck it right up in their Ass!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Err... But think deeply, does this exit do any good to us?! Haha... It means Loserfool wil hv more time to 'rest' while we will b challenging for everything... Anyway, this is what both ManUtd and Loserfool do every season... ManUtd fight for everything and Loserfool jus stay hom and watch us fight n win things each season!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Besides, this season we really hv lotsa things to cheer for!!! SAF hv successfully brings on few youngsters into our 1st team, such as the Da Silva twins, Possebon, Gibson, Welbeck n etc. On the other hand, Evans oso shown that he hv had a bright future with us if he continue to progress the way he do now!!!! Hopefully with the new Serb winger in Tosic, we will see another big world star in the making by SAF!!! SAF seems to hv lotsa confident in this young lad, where he monitored him for a long period b4 finally made a move for him... Tosic needs more training session together with the 1st team b4 he is finally ready for the big introduction. We will hv to wait a little longer...

Do u guyz feel 'frustrated' or 'disappointed' abt Nani this season? Or mayb those words that i used r a bit harsh!!! But i really expect him to improve from last season... He is still very inconsistent and moody in his play, which he really needs to spend some serious time to think abt it!!! He is a very good player, just that he needs to improve on his few mentioned weaknesses... 'Mature' is what lacking in his play!!! U guyz agreed?!

Cheerz!!!

Bump: Hahaha... Loserfool is out of the FA Cup now!!! Finally Everton have put 1 over their main rival!!! Stuck it right up in their Ass!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Err... But think deeply, does this exit do any good to us?! Haha... It means Loserfool wil hv more time to 'rest' while we will b challenging for everything... Anyway, this is what both ManUtd and Loserfool do every season... ManUtd fight for everything and Loserfool jus stay hom and watch us fight n win things each season!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Besides, this season we really hv lotsa things to cheer for!!! SAF hv successfully brings on few youngsters into our 1st team, such as the Da Silva twins, Possebon, Gibson, Welbeck n etc. On the other hand, Evans oso shown that he hv had a bright future with us if he continue to progress the way he do now!!!! Hopefully with the new Serb winger in Tosic, we will see another big world star in the making by SAF!!! SAF seems to hv lotsa confident in this young lad, where he monitored him for a long period b4 finally made a move for him... Tosic needs more training session together with the 1st team b4 he is finally ready for the big introduction. We will hv to wait a little longer...

Do u guyz feel 'frustrated' or 'disappointed' abt Nani this season? Or mayb those words that i used r a bit harsh!!! But i really expect him to improve from last season... He is still very inconsistent and moody in his play, which he really needs to spend some serious time to think abt it!!! He is a very good player, just that he needs to improve on his few mentioned weaknesses... 'Mature' is what lacking in his play!!! U guyz agreed?!

Cheerz!!!

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
....Anyway, this is what both ManUtd and Loserfool do every season... ManUtd fight for everything and Loserfool jus stay hom and watch us fight n win things each season!!!!...

haha..storm,i like dis statement la...yeah,onli us just keep winning n liberpul hv to wait for another year...20yrs without winning the BPL...huhuhu..wat a record...haha

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
agree with u stromevolution9. Nani form has not improve since last season and im my opinion, SAF bring Tosic to OT to challenge Nani. Hopefully he will accept the challenge and improve his form, he is a gud and skillful player.

pity for loserfool, they will not win the BPL tis year and stevie g is injured... There will be only one winner and it is MAN UTD. watch them cruise with the title as they are almost hitting top gear at the moment

Bump: agree with u stromevolution9. Nani form has not improve since last season and im my opinion, SAF bring Tosic to OT to challenge Nani. Hopefully he will accept the challenge and improve his form, he is a gud and skillful player.

pity for loserfool, they will not win the BPL tis year and stevie g is injured... There will be only one winner and it is MAN UTD. watch them cruise with the title as they are almost hitting top gear at the moment

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all , can I know the different between TRD EXHAUST and BT OEM ?
TRD EXHAUST ( 17400-AE031) , will this sound loud?
I had been google it , but FAIL...haha
THANKS ALL .

HAVE A NICE DAY !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience