Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i'm back.... totally lapsed behind the football scene. Looks like we're firing blanks again huh. Really bad. If we dont start scoring, we're not going to retain any titles.

Bump: i'm back.... totally lapsed behind the football scene. Looks like we're firing blanks again huh. Really bad. If we dont start scoring, we're not going to retain any titles.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome back bro!!! Hahaha... Else its been very very quiet over here!!! Strange!!!

Ya, we have had few 0-0 draws lately... Cant really figure out what went wrong!!! Our passing still pretty good, just tht our movement in the final 3rd needs improvement!!! Some of the players need to b more selfish whereas the others need to play the passes more rather that being selfish themselves!!!

Now we shld put our concentration into the Club World Cup, if we r serious in it we shld go all out to win it!!!! To me, if put bookies controlling aside, i didnt see much trouble for us winning the whole thing!!!! What u guyz think?

Bump: Welcome back bro!!! Hahaha... Else its been very very quiet over here!!! Strange!!!

Ya, we have had few 0-0 draws lately... Cant really figure out what went wrong!!! Our passing still pretty good, just tht our movement in the final 3rd needs improvement!!! Some of the players need to b more selfish whereas the others need to play the passes more rather that being selfish themselves!!!

Now we shld put our concentration into the Club World Cup, if we r serious in it we shld go all out to win it!!!! To me, if put bookies controlling aside, i didnt see much trouble for us winning the whole thing!!!! What u guyz think?

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
i bet we're going to bring World Club Cup to OT after we miss it last 9yrs..hehe..

simply dissapoint as we drew again spurs last week wen another big 2 also cn hv max point in their recent game...if we win, the margin will be closer as we're going to hv 2 game unplay after WCC..

win the WCC to get extra boost to our performance...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Winning the game against the Jap side by scoring 5 goals, i suppose is a great result!!! But we conceded 3 as well!!! Sigh!!! Which is not too good to watch... There were lapses in our defensive play, which included our defenders and midfielders... Tht needs to b address soonest!

Looking forwards to the Club World Cup Final this Sunday!!! Hope we will b able to win it!!! but bare this in mind, we r now the hot hot favourate to win it!!! What's the bookies gonna do huh?! Pls.... Dun dash our hope!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: Winning the game against the Jap side by scoring 5 goals, i suppose is a great result!!! But we conceded 3 as well!!! Sigh!!! Which is not too good to watch... There were lapses in our defensive play, which included our defenders and midfielders... Tht needs to b address soonest!

Looking forwards to the Club World Cup Final this Sunday!!! Hope we will b able to win it!!! but bare this in mind, we r now the hot hot favourate to win it!!! What's the bookies gonna do huh?! Pls.... Dun dash our hope!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
Winning the game against the Jap side by scoring 5 goals, i suppose is a great result!!! But we conceded 3 as well!!! Sigh!!! Which is not too good to watch... There were lapses in our defensive play, which included our defenders and midfielders... Tht needs to b address soonest!

Bump: Winning the game against the Jap side by scoring 5 goals, i suppose is a great result!!! But we conceded 3 as well!!! Sigh!!! Which is not too good to watch... There were lapses in our defensive play, which included our defenders and midfielders... Tht needs to b address soonest!

at wat time will be the final bro?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahoooooooooooooo.... Now ManUtd is officially the BEST Club in the World after claiming the Club World Cup Trophy yest. in Japan!!! It was a superb goal by Rooney!!! Glad that we won this tourney after all the sacrifices back from England!!! Hehehe... Happy Happy!!! :driver:

ajik8953,

Sorry bro, missed your massage!!! It was on TV last evening 6.30pm Channel 811... Very sorry man... cos i seldom online when am not at work!!!

Bump: Yahoooooooooooooo.... Now ManUtd is officially the BEST Club in the World after claiming the Club World Cup Trophy yest. in Japan!!! It was a superb goal by Rooney!!! Glad that we won this tourney after all the sacrifices back from England!!! Hehehe... Happy Happy!!! :driver:

ajik8953,

Sorry bro, missed your massage!!! It was on TV last evening 6.30pm Channel 811... Very sorry man... cos i seldom online when am not at work!!!

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
Sorry bro, missed your massage!!! It was on TV last evening 6.30pm Channel 811... Very sorry man... cos i seldom online when am not at work!!! :biggrin:

dat's all rite bro...i've found it in astro n dont miss the show...nw we're top of the world...hehehe...cheers..

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
we're 7 points behind the EPL leader. btw our squad show their vintage performance against boro but we're lack on producing a goal. :thefinger:

Bump: we're 7 points behind the EPL leader. btw our squad show their vintage performance against boro but we're lack on producing a goal. :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad to b back!!! Hahaha... My lousy network was down for many days in the office... Sigh!!!

Good showing from Berba tht we won 3-0 against Southampton!!! Was a great performance from few of the players...

Hope our scoring form can continue to shine till the end of the season... Bring on Derby in the League Cup now!!! Hahaha...

Bump: Glad to b back!!! Hahaha... My lousy network was down for many days in the office... Sigh!!!

Good showing from Berba tht we won 3-0 against Southampton!!! Was a great performance from few of the players...

Hope our scoring form can continue to shine till the end of the season... Bring on Derby in the League Cup now!!! Hahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahooooooooooo... ManUtd 3-0 Chelshit!!! What a game!!! What a result!!! Champions stuff!!! Its another master stroke from SAF, by choosing Giggsy and Fletcher as the big men in the middle of the park!!! I must admit, i did hv doubts b4 the game when i saw the line up... How can a 35 yr old keep up with the Chelshit side known for their midfield strength!!! Hahaha... In the end, to me Giggsy is the BEST player on the day!!!! In this game, he shown all his qualities, which to b frank, have been missing last season!!! Respect!!!!

Other than that, Evans deserved praise too!!! He position himself really well against the opponents, he kept his eyes on the game very carefully without making any mistake!!!! Great future ahead for him, if he keeps on developing like this!!!

Both Rooney and Berba worked very hard upfront too... I was particularly happy that both of them score a goal each against Chelshit!!! It will do their confident great!!! Score against a tough n top team in such a tight game will not b easy!!!

Now, we hv to concentrate on the 2 coming up EPL games against Wigan and Bolton... We must make sure we take our chances and win those games, else this big win over Chelsea will b meaningless in the end!!! Let's hope SAF will hv more tricks up his sleeves to show us!!! Hahaha...

I'm gonna be very HAPPY for the rest of the wk after this big win and that cibai Loserfool draw!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... Gay Rafa, watch yr back!!! Your Loserfool team gonna collapse anytime soon as pressure is mounting on!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz...

Bump: Yahooooooooooo... ManUtd 3-0 Chelshit!!! What a game!!! What a result!!! Champions stuff!!! Its another master stroke from SAF, by choosing Giggsy and Fletcher as the big men in the middle of the park!!! I must admit, i did hv doubts b4 the game when i saw the line up... How can a 35 yr old keep up with the Chelshit side known for their midfield strength!!! Hahaha... In the end, to me Giggsy is the BEST player on the day!!!! In this game, he shown all his qualities, which to b frank, have been missing last season!!! Respect!!!!

Other than that, Evans deserved praise too!!! He position himself really well against the opponents, he kept his eyes on the game very carefully without making any mistake!!!! Great future ahead for him, if he keeps on developing like this!!!

Both Rooney and Berba worked very hard upfront too... I was particularly happy that both of them score a goal each against Chelshit!!! It will do their confident great!!! Score against a tough n top team in such a tight game will not b easy!!!

Now, we hv to concentrate on the 2 coming up EPL games against Wigan and Bolton... We must make sure we take our chances and win those games, else this big win over Chelsea will b meaningless in the end!!! Let's hope SAF will hv more tricks up his sleeves to show us!!! Hahaha...

I'm gonna be very HAPPY for the rest of the wk after this big win and that cibai Loserfool draw!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... Gay Rafa, watch yr back!!! Your Loserfool team gonna collapse anytime soon as pressure is mounting on!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great 1-0 win for us over Wigan as we really needs the 3 points to move ahead of Chelshit!!! No doubt Vida is the Man Of The Match in this game, where he was so commanding and jus like a Giant in there where he won almost all the balls that came into his territory...

It is always great to score so early in the game, where it wil affect the opponent confident!!! Haha... I hv to say, Berba made a super pass to Ronny from the outside of his right foot!!! Wooooo... Champions stuff!!! Then Ronny made a dummy to the Wigan defender b4 sending in a powerful great cross, which Rooney managed to divert it onto the net for a 1-0 win!!!!

Bring on Bolton!!! We hv to pay 110% attention to this game as its never easy at the Reebok Stadium against a physical side - Bolton... As SAF said, he will need to reshuffle his team again for this match where energetic and physical players r needed in the middle!!!

Come on ManUtd, win this game and we will go top of the table!!! Hahaha... Fcuk kao Loserfool!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: Great 1-0 win for us over Wigan as we really needs the 3 points to move ahead of Chelshit!!! No doubt Vida is the Man Of The Match in this game, where he was so commanding and jus like a Giant in there where he won almost all the balls that came into his territory...

It is always great to score so early in the game, where it wil affect the opponent confident!!! Haha... I hv to say, Berba made a super pass to Ronny from the outside of his right foot!!! Wooooo... Champions stuff!!! Then Ronny made a dummy to the Wigan defender b4 sending in a powerful great cross, which Rooney managed to divert it onto the net for a 1-0 win!!!!

Bring on Bolton!!! We hv to pay 110% attention to this game as its never easy at the Reebok Stadium against a physical side - Bolton... As SAF said, he will need to reshuffle his team again for this match where energetic and physical players r needed in the middle!!!

Come on ManUtd, win this game and we will go top of the table!!! Hahaha... Fcuk kao Loserfool!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
yeah..a vintage point we need...n now chelsit is under our armpit..ghehehe.. but,in 2nd halfit quite boring game as i come to asleep...last2,by 80min,switch off my astro..jump into bed..hehe...MOM of course Vidic....nani,wat a terrible performance..even berbatov sometime upset wif him...

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
yeah.. we're on top of the table.. :biggrin:.. great goal from berbatov..

Bump: yeah.. we're on top of the table.. :biggrin:.. great goal from berbatov..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience