Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a great timing to win 5-0 at hom to celebrate SAF 50yrs in Football!!! The great man - SAF deserved this!!! Also glad that we r back to winning way... Its a 8-point gap now with a game in our hand... Not gonna b easy for us as if am not wrong, we r heading for the World Club Cup soon in Dec... So there will b lots and lotsa games piling up once we leave for the WCC... This is a bit worrying, eventhough we have had a big enough squad to cope... Whether we can sustain the form is another matter all together...

Great to see Ronnie get his Tons of goal!!! I really hope tht he is back, as claimed by SAF... It were 2 top quality free kicks tht Ronnie scored!!! Bravo!!! Besides, its important to keep Berba on the scoresheet in order to make him feel at hom!!! Hahaha... Too bad that Tevez cant make it, as everyone of us knew tht he always tried he BEST when he is on the field!!!

1 serious Q to ask you all!!! Do u guyz really think our club will offer an extended contract to Tevez?! Its amounted to almost 25-28mil pounds!!! On the other hand, that lansi Benzema hv came out and said he wanna a move to England or Italy next season... Benzema, a long term target by SAF himself... Mmm... Tough decision... When comes to club dealing n decisions, no sentimental r allow... What u guyz think?

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Nice game....got to see manucho in action. I think he's still nervous with his 1st game in EPL in front of the home fan. He misses a few chances. Somehow the way he play have some similarity to Adebayor when i see it.

Storm,
No doubt that Tevez have always shown his out most commitment when chose to play but as a striker, he is not that productive in producing goals. For 28 million, i think we are better off with some else some more Manucho is now available. Maybe SAF should off load him and buy some else who is cheaper. Benzema??? i'm not a fan of him.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, with that kinda $$$ its hard to justify!!! Me too, think we shld move on with other options especially we have got Rooney with us for many yrs to come... Sorry Tevez!!! I like him a lot actually, but no sentimental r allow when comes to the goods for ManUtd... We have got lotsa great young strikers at the moment - Manucho, Wellback and dun forget abt F. Campbell too, who r scoring freely for Spurs at the moment...

Benzema will b another damn expensive option, and dun think he wil like de way SAF rotating the squad!!! But stil a possibility...

Who u guyz think we shld go for in the striker dpt?! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This season have been a good 1 for me, although not in terms of results and positioning in the EPL table... We hv seen lotsa youngsters rising up to the challenges tht SAF set for them... D. Gibson, Rafeal Da Silva (and mayb his twin bro in the near future as well), Possebon, Wellback, F. Campbell and J. Evans (Pique who?! :sleep:)... They r all gonna hv great great future at our club if they can continue their development as expected!!!! Its always please to see our own youth breaking through the rank and make it to the top... Our club future is SAFE!!!

Besides, reports saying Capello will give up his England job to succeed SAF if SAF retired as planned!!! To me, its a very encouraging newz!!! What abt u guyz?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Diu~~~~~~ Our Berba got injured during the lousy frenly game yest!!! Its a hamstring le... Not looking too well... Hopefully it wouldnt b too serious...

We r having A. Villa away this weekend... With Rooney stil uncertain and now Berba out oso, who can we play huh?! Tevez + Welback? or Manucho? Or Giggsy? Midfield wise, i think we r still very very strong... Just that our full back hv to pay extra attention to A. Villa wingers... We cant let them put too many crosses into the box...

Another 'bad' newz, Ronnie might not b able to make it this weekend too as Portugal was having frenly against Brazil @ Brazil?! Long journey back... Sigh!!! Cibai international frenly break... It really can dash our title hopes... :mad:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Diu~~~~~~ Our Berba got injured during the lousy frenly game yest!!! Its a hamstring le... Not looking too well... Hopefully it wouldnt b too serious...

We r having A. Villa away this weekend... With Rooney stil uncertain and now Berba out oso, who can we play huh?! Tevez + Welback? or Manucho? Or Giggsy? Midfield wise, i think we r still very very strong... Just that our full back hv to pay extra attention to A. Villa wingers... We cant let them put too many crosses into the box...

Another 'bad' newz, Ronnie might not b able to make it this weekend too as Portugal was having frenly against Brazil @ Brazil?! Long journey back... Sigh!!! Cibai international frenly break... It really can dash our title hopes... :mad:
Stormvolution 9 play for MU loh..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a shock that both Rooney and Rio were fit to play against Villa!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... Capello must b damn kao pissed!!!

But it wasnt a good result for us especially when both the top 2 sides drop points!!! We shld hv win the game had Rooney b more clinical abt his finishing for 1 of the BEST chance in the whole game... He go for power than accuracy with 6 yards out!!! Sigh!!!

Our play in the final 3rd just wasnt good enough in this game... Pretty careless in passes and credit to Villa for playing it tight too...

looseand,

Hey bro! Hahaha... I think i dun even qualify to clean Fletcher boots, let alone dreaming of playing for ManUtd!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully Berba can b back soonest!!! We lack his creativity upfront... Oso, Rooney need to sharpen up his match fitness!!!!

Bump: It was a shock that both Rooney and Rio were fit to play against Villa!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... Capello must b damn kao pissed!!!

But it wasnt a good result for us especially when both the top 2 sides drop points!!! We shld hv win the game had Rooney b more clinical abt his finishing for 1 of the BEST chance in the whole game... He go for power than accuracy with 6 yards out!!! Sigh!!!

Our play in the final 3rd just wasnt good enough in this game... Pretty careless in passes and credit to Villa for playing it tight too...

looseand,

Hey bro! Hahaha... I think i dun even qualify to clean Fletcher boots, let alone dreaming of playing for ManUtd!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully Berba can b back soonest!!! We lack his creativity upfront... Oso, Rooney need to sharpen up his match fitness!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Crappy 0-0 draw with Villareal... Sigh!!! But the good thing was that we qualify to the next round without much trouble!!! Mmm... Mayb all players were hving an eye on this Sunday ManChester Derby game against Shitty!!! We hv got few chances to score, but again we didnt make it count!!! Rooney is getting sharper and hope he can get his 100th career club goal against Shitty this Sunday and help us to a win!!!

Not sure how's Berbatov doing... Hopefully he will b ok soonest... Hamstring problem might b too risky to bring him back to the Derby game where it will b very very physical!!! Mayb the last 20-25mins, if he is recovering well?!

Hopefully Ronnie is ok with all the knocks and 'bangs' he got in the game... Hahaha... Strange!!! Lately most players seems like love to 'target' him!!! :stupid: Yep, his reaction to everything hv not been going down too well for many ppl, but he was constantly provoked by some idiots!!! :mad: SAF is right to defence and protect him!!! What u guyz think huh?!

Bump: Crappy 0-0 draw with Villareal... Sigh!!! But the good thing was that we qualify to the next round without much trouble!!! Mmm... Mayb all players were hving an eye on this Sunday ManChester Derby game against Shitty!!! We hv got few chances to score, but again we didnt make it count!!! Rooney is getting sharper and hope he can get his 100th career club goal against Shitty this Sunday and help us to a win!!!

Not sure how's Berbatov doing... Hopefully he will b ok soonest... Hamstring problem might b too risky to bring him back to the Derby game where it will b very very physical!!! Mayb the last 20-25mins, if he is recovering well?!

Hopefully Ronnie is ok with all the knocks and 'bangs' he got in the game... Hahaha... Strange!!! Lately most players seems like love to 'target' him!!! :stupid: Yep, his reaction to everything hv not been going down too well for many ppl, but he was constantly provoked by some idiots!!! :mad: SAF is right to defence and protect him!!! What u guyz think huh?!

Bump: We are going for a new winger soonest!!! But not too lucky in landing the "New" Ole Solskjear!!!

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2008/11/25/980990/manchester-uniteds-moa-bid-rejected-plea-for-tosic

Bump: We are going for a new winger soonest!!! But not too lucky in landing the "New" Ole Solskjear!!!

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2008/11/25/980990/manchester-uniteds-moa-bid-rejected-plea-for-tosic

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoL!!! It was a good win and revenge time for us against Man SHitty!!! :thefinger: We totally dominated the whole game and the single goal win just doesnt reflects our real superiority!!! We have had few chances to score more, but the goal just doenst seems to come for us... At times, its pretty frustrating... But luckily our patient build up and solid display prevail in the end!!! Nice and sweet to beat the blue half of the Manchester team!!! Now they know who's the Bozz in Manchester!!!

Then it was really shocking that Chelshit had lost their 2nd hom game at the Bridge against the Gunners... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Good newz for us as we r closing them down!!! But on the other hand, we are the onli team from the Big 4 that r unable to beat them at their hom!!! Sigh!!! We nearly did that, but for 1 careless mistake... :banghead:

Actually i hv guessed the results abt our game and the London derby right!!! Remember last time when we face the Gunners?! The whole world thought ManUtd are gonna win the game without even need to kick a ball... Diu... So, with everything going against the Gunners again this time, i predict a win for them over Chelshit!!! Then for Losefool game, it will b a draw for me!!! Hehehe... :thefinger:

Bump: LoL!!! It was a good win and revenge time for us against Man SHitty!!! :thefinger: We totally dominated the whole game and the single goal win just doesnt reflects our real superiority!!! We have had few chances to score more, but the goal just doenst seems to come for us... At times, its pretty frustrating... But luckily our patient build up and solid display prevail in the end!!! Nice and sweet to beat the blue half of the Manchester team!!! Now they know who's the Bozz in Manchester!!!

Then it was really shocking that Chelshit had lost their 2nd hom game at the Bridge against the Gunners... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Good newz for us as we r closing them down!!! But on the other hand, we are the onli team from the Big 4 that r unable to beat them at their hom!!! Sigh!!! We nearly did that, but for 1 careless mistake... :banghead:

Actually i hv guessed the results abt our game and the London derby right!!! Remember last time when we face the Gunners?! The whole world thought ManUtd are gonna win the game without even need to kick a ball... Diu... So, with everything going against the Gunners again this time, i predict a win for them over Chelshit!!! Then for Losefool game, it will b a draw for me!!! Hehehe... :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a game it was against Blackburn by our squad members (mainly)... 5-3 is the scoreline, but we are in total control!!! Great tht Tevez scored 4 of the goals (although i doubt the 1st wil b credited to him after video reference), it will do him a world of good as his confident will rise!!! Its been a tough tough season for Tevez, as he hardly get into the 1st team selection now... But his work rate in the game, is 2nd to none where he keep running and running with or without the the team having possession... Salute!!!! :adore:

The best goal was the powerful shot right at the edge of the penalty box by Tevez, his 4th in the game!!! And the best team goal had to be the 1 where Anderson so selflessly pass the ball to Tevez to slot into the empty goal!!! I forgot how many touches there were b4 the goal... Its just so great to watch!!! Champions stuff!!!!

Then, as i said b4, our young players were doing really well this season... Especially Gibson, Possebon, Da Silva and Evans... With some experience veterans guiding them, they never disappoint!!! They r all great to watch as well!!!

ManUtd future are SAFE!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: What a game it was against Blackburn by our squad members (mainly)... 5-3 is the scoreline, but we are in total control!!! Great tht Tevez scored 4 of the goals (although i doubt the 1st wil b credited to him after video reference), it will do him a world of good as his confident will rise!!! Its been a tough tough season for Tevez, as he hardly get into the 1st team selection now... But his work rate in the game, is 2nd to none where he keep running and running with or without the the team having possession... Salute!!!! :adore:

The best goal was the powerful shot right at the edge of the penalty box by Tevez, his 4th in the game!!! And the best team goal had to be the 1 where Anderson so selflessly pass the ball to Tevez to slot into the empty goal!!! I forgot how many touches there were b4 the goal... Its just so great to watch!!! Champions stuff!!!!

Then, as i said b4, our young players were doing really well this season... Especially Gibson, Possebon, Da Silva and Evans... With some experience veterans guiding them, they never disappoint!!! They r all great to watch as well!!!

ManUtd future are SAFE!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wah~~ Whasssup guyz?! Why so damn quiet? All left zth liao? No longer wanna post here?! :confused::confused::confused:

Mmm... It was a great win against Sunderland, although its onli 1-0 at hom by the last (almost last) minute goal from Vida!!! Sunderland played to defend, and they defended very very deep into their own half... For a long long time, i hv not seen a team setting up a plan to do so... LOL

Great tht we never gave up to score and get the 3 points... To b frank, we cant afford to to drop any points now especially the top 2 keep grinding out results... Actually b4 the game i oredi hv had some strange feeling abt this game... Sunderland hv lost 5 of their last 6 games b4 this... And were managerless... An away game to Old Toilet, 1 of the toughest ground in the EPL... Other than that, all pundits were going for a heavy hom side win... So, its what i always said - '1 sided bet'!!! Very dangerous when this happen, as bookies might not allow the favorite team to win easily without them winning the $$$... LoL... :thefinger: So, in the end am very satisfy with the last gasp 1-0 win and 3 points in the bag!!! Phewwwwwwwww.... :smokin:

Bump: Wah~~ Whasssup guyz?! Why so damn quiet? All left zth liao? No longer wanna post here?! :confused::confused::confused:

Mmm... It was a great win against Sunderland, although its onli 1-0 at hom by the last (almost last) minute goal from Vida!!! Sunderland played to defend, and they defended very very deep into their own half... For a long long time, i hv not seen a team setting up a plan to do so... LOL

Great tht we never gave up to score and get the 3 points... To b frank, we can afford to to drop any points now especially the top 2 keep grinding out results... Actually b4 the game i oredi hv had some strange feeling abt this game... Sunderland hv lost 5 of their last 6 games b4 this... And were managerless... An away game to Old Toilet, 1 of the toughest ground in the EPL... Other than that, all pundits were going for a heavy hom side win... So, its what i always said - '1 sided bet'!!! Very dangerous when this happen, as bookies might not allow the favorite team to win easily without them winning the $$$... LoL... :thefinger: So, in the end am very satisfy with the last gasp 1-0 win and 3 points in the bag!!! Phewwwwwwwww.... :smokin:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:Hello folks

Summer greetings from Mauritius and best wishes to you all

The owner of this BMW came to see me several times but I couldn't work on his car due to my job and time constraints, and given I had to travel to China for a training in education, the school holidays were cut short. This is the last detail I did in 2013 and will be reserving the first week to work on my own car before school starts. actually, i completed this ride at 6 pm on the 31st.

The work on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience