Manchester united football club

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
hahaha.. totally agree wif u storm.. maybe next season ronnine wil be on the bench for 1-2 month.. give him a lesson to respect man utd fan and the person who bringing up him to this level now.. :smokin:

for berbatov, i like him to play wif man utd next season, even he is slow but he has the good ability in control ball, heading an his shooting mostly on target..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea... looks like success has gotten into his head.. filling up the spaces between the skull and the lemon sized brain of Ronaldo. :banghead:

PriiatesHook.... Berbatov may not be an athelete like Nani, or Ronaldo... but i'm sure you remember King Cantona and Sheringham... they aren't the fastest on the field... and dont go chasing after the balls... but look at their contribution... :itsme:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
yea... looks like success has gotten into his head.. filling up the spaces between the skull and the lemon sized brain of Ronaldo. :banghead:

PriiatesHook.... Berbatov may not be an athelete like Nani, or Ronaldo... but i'm sure you remember King Cantona and Sheringham... they aren't the fastest on the field... and dont go chasing after the balls... but look at their contribution... :itsme:

cant wait to see him in red jersey...wearing no.9..errgghhh..wen will dis concluded...come quick la berba...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After thinking much of what actually going on with our be-loved club, i think Berbatov is the right choice for us at the very moment!!! Berbatov is the type of player who can bring flair and creativeness to the team!!! Yep, just like our King Eric b4!!! We got to b prepared that Ronnie gonna leave us as the sage have developed!!! So, a player like Berbatov is essential to us, as he will b able to lift our team!!!

As for speed wise, i dun think he is slow!!! Hahaha... Mayb he is not as fast as Ronnie and Rooney (Hell, how many players in the EPL have faster running speed than them 2?), but Berba speed is reasonable good!!!! Besides, with Ronnie out injured and Anderson going for Olympic, Berbatov can always be given a role further back as a link man...

Then, with Saha still with us and Manucho coming in we will have enough 'Target' men upfront for the time being!!! So, all in all, it will b the perfect choice for us for this moment!!!

Huntelaar (stil unclear if he really wanna a move and what kinda price he will commend) is great, so is Eto'o (lotsa reports said he is lazy!!!), Benzema (too expensive and not gonna move for another season), Santa Cruz (Ince reluctant to let him go) and others being mentioned b4, but I think Berbatov is the right 1 given all circumstances!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Looking for the new ECL season where ManUtd will draw that cibai RM in the group stage with Ronnie staying on with us!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: Hahahaa... Tht will b great as we can revenge against them on the field and at the same time tell everyone that, RM is no longer the dominant figure in Europe football!!!

A good big slap on the face for their doggy president who think they r still great!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great that reports have said ManUtd hv agreed a 28mil fees for Berbatov!!! And i think it will b made official within the next 7 days as time a getting tighter... Besides, Martin Jol have also came out and said Berbatov have always wanna a to move ManUtd as our club always held something special for him... So, hopefully it will b a tremendous 'marriage' for the 2 when it happen!!! :biggrin:

Then, here is some update on our Saha... Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ds-Keane-ready-faith-United-striker-Saha.html

Keano might make a move for him if Saha agree to have a pay cut!!! Whatever happen, i hope its a win win situation for everyone especially Saha... He is a very good player just that he is very 'unlucky' with all sort of injuries...

If he goes, will SAF going into the transfer market for another top striker?! Will we have Huntelaar and Berbatov together in the new season?! :nurse: Hahaha... New combination...

And what's with this wonderkid Kon Aguero from A. Madrid?! He is a striker by nature or a winger who could replace our Ronnie?! Heard he is the next big thing from Argentina after Messi... Seen him play once or twice, but havent impressed me as much as i 1st saw Messi!!! Reports were saying we might b the club that contacted his agent to request to table a bid for him... Mmm... I doubt it to b frank!!! Hehehe...

What u guyz think?

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
Great that reports have said ManUtd hv agreed a 28mil fees for Berbatov!!! And i think it will b made official within the next 7 days as time a getting tighter... Besides, Martin Jol have also came out and said Berbatov have always wanna a to move ManUtd as our club always held something special for him... So, hopefully it will b a tremendous 'marriage' for the 2 when it happen!!! :biggrin:

Then, here is some update on our Saha... Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ds-Keane-ready-faith-United-striker-Saha.html

Keano might make a move for him if Saha agree to have a pay cut!!! Whatever happen, i hope its a win win situation for everyone especially Saha... He is a very good player just that he is very 'unlucky' with all sort of injuries...

If he goes, will SAF going into the transfer market for another top striker?! Will we have Huntelaar and Berbatov together in the new season?! :nurse: Hahaha... New combination...

And what's with this wonderkid Kon Aguero from A. Madrid?! He is a striker by nature or a winger who could replace our Ronnie?! Heard he is the next big thing from Argentina after Messi... Seen him play once or twice, but havent impressed me as much as i 1st saw Messi!!! Reports were saying we might b the club that contacted his agent to request to table a bid for him... Mmm... I doubt it to b frank!!! Hehehe...

What u guyz think?

mm..aguero is a wonderkid to watch..but we also hv a wonderkid b4 we let him to villareal...wat a pity not to watch him in Utd jersey...he has a great touch n positioning though his size is small...

wish united could bring him back as far as i knw,utd hv a right to price him back to Old trffd..

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
hope barbatov transfer rumours become reality.. hehehehe.. can't wait berbatov wear red jersey next season.. :rolleyes: barbatov pair with manucho, huh wut a great combination upfront.. :banghead:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Too bad that i didnt rate Rossi too highly mainly becos of his size!!! But am not surprise that he have blossom and done well in La Liga... To b successful in EPL, you got to b tough physically... But in La Liga, skills always come 1st!!! So, to me Rossi is more suitable for Spain than in England just like our Forlan, where strikers are giving more time and space to do what they wanna!!! :biggrin:

I think Ronnie will stay with us for 1 more season... Of cause against his willingness due to SAF reluctant to release him to cibai hai RM... It will b interesting to see how "professional" Ronnie will b for the season long stay with us... Will he do is best whenever being call upon to play a game or will he just b a spoil brat n refuse to play?!

Whatever it is, SAF better have a back up plan to replace Ronnie in our team... No doubt he is a very important figure in our team n de way we play, and it will b extremely hard to replace him or change our style of play whenever we wanna...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Besides all the transfer rumours and our recent signings, the player that i really hope can step up his game is Fletcher!!! My previous judgment on him was that he is more suitable to b employ in a 5 men midfield rather that 4, as his willingness to chase every ball all over the place sometimes did left a big hole in the middle, where our opponent will counter us on... With a 4 men midfield, many times team mates hv to cover his mistake where he might pushed too high upwards the field...

But in the 5 men midfield, its totally diff story... With a lone striker, we needs our midfielders to keep running and give as much support to our strikers and for that role, Fletcher did just that!!! The prime example last season was the FA Cup game against the Gunners at Old Toilet!!! Fletcher scored twice!!!

So, i see some improvement from Fletcher last season where he is more aware of his our duty and playing position rather than the 'Headless Chicken' I branded him a season b4 last!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Other than that, he had gain lotsa strength physically!!! He used to b a tinny guy (reminds me a lot of our previous winger - Chadwick!!! LoL).

So, i really hope to see more improvement on his game this season and i do hope he will have an injury free season as well as compare to the last 1!!! He is 1 of SAF 'product' all the way from the youth setup which made the BEST impact from his batch of players!!!

Other than that, looking forwards to see more of Johnny Evans and Danny Simpson for the new season as our summer transfer hunting continue!!!

What abt u guyz, anything to share from our team?! :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,
I would like to ask is that any way for my car to save more efficient fuel?
As my current car which is Proton Iswara Aeroback Manual a petrol of RM50 just can drive around 200km only or less than that. If not mistaken, my rpm always around average 3000 rpm. Is it normal? My this car is really petrol eater. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience