Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This is not what we all wanted to hear... Diu!!!

6/07/2008 08:53
Manucho Injury To Force Fergie's Hand?

Manchester United may now have to delve into the transfer market after Manucho Goncalves reported to pre-season training with a foot injury...

Manucho Injury To Force Fergie's Hand?
X-rays will confirm whether Manucho has, as suspected, become the latest victim of the dreaded metatarsal fracture while on international duty with Angola.

Sir Alex Ferguson had planned to give the 25-year-old an extensive run-out during United’s pre-season tour of Africa, to see if he was capable of dislodging fellow forwards Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez in the first team.

But this setback could see Sir Alex open the chequebook and splash out on either Dimitar Berbatov or Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, as he is desperate to find another line-leading option for next season.

Mike Maguire
Source: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=765060

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ronnie?! I think he is staying now la... Sick of the saga now... Hahaha... Boring!!!

Shit tht cibai Chelshit... Newz saying that they r gonna sell Ivanovic to other club, eventhough he have not play for them yet!!! Ivanovic is the national team mate for our Vidic, b4 he goes to Chelshit, reports were saying we were very interested in him... But Chelshit made a higher bid n signed him!!! Then now, they wanna sell him!!! What a sohai club... Simply buy players without really analyzing them... Just wanna to prevent others from buying, they made the highest bid and destroy everthing!!! SIgh!!! :stupid::stupid::stupid:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
cipan chelshit.. they destroy player's career.. maybe quieroz leaving us and coach for his country Portugal.. big lost for us.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

titann16

Jun 8, 2007
chelshit got billionaire at the back mah.... mai spend like no ppl business :stupid:
really gila lah

titann16

Jun 8, 2007
similiar when MU chasing van Nisteroy last time... wait till his recovery

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
As for now, the soonest ManUtd settle the Ronnie saga the better for everyone!!! We need time to assess the team and bring in new faces if necessary!!! So, Ronnie needs to give an answer fast!!! Else, all things will hang in the air!!!

Dun think SAF will ever let Fletcher off to Everton as Fletcher is 1 of SAF favourate sub to bring on to the game!!! Other than that, the 4mil bid hardly tempting for us as a replacement in that calibre definitely cost much higher!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Diu Nia Seng that Cibai Sepp Blatter, what the hai he is thinking?! Who he think he is?! Did he pay a single sen for Ronaldo?! Or is he having some shares in RM?! He better shut kao his cibai mouth, else someone with bomb his office at the FIFA!!!

This Ronaldo saga have got nothing to do with him, so why he bother to tell everyone what the hai he think?! Slave?! Then why he is trying to push through that lousy 6+5 rules?! Does that means he wanna to control everything and think all the club shld obey him thus all clubs are slaves for him and FIFA?! Fuck Tht!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

He better care abt his own hair keep dropping off, then having a say in the Ronnie saga!!!! Cibai... If a player wanna a move, then the club just have no say n must let it happen, then what the hai purpose that we need a player contract?! What is the contract role here?! So, all clubs have got no protection?! I think Blatter age is getting his brain now... Its better that he just step down and stop being a crown at his post!!!

Really sick of Ronnie attitude as well... If he wanna go, he shld have handle all things well rather that being a coward!!! Myself just cant imagine what if he stay on and play a game for ManUtd at Old Toilet... Will any of the supporter throw bottles, panties or condoms on his head?! Sigh!!!

Sad sad end to his career at ManUtd!! :banghead:

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
oh fergie let ronnie go.... wit that money, we can buy loads of star players to replace him... a striker, a midfilder.. and 2 defenders.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think SAF will try his very best to keep Ronnie... Not bcos he wanna him to stay now after all the bull shit and disrespect Ronnie show to the club and fans), but he just dont wanna to sell Ronnie now to RM... SAF wanna teach both RM and Ronnie a lesson, which i think is very right!!!

If a player wanna leave a club upon his wish, then we might as well scrap all player's contracts!!! Today Ronnie can play for ManUtd, then 2 wks later he can don Chelshit jersey and a mth later he can goes to The Emirates!!! See if that Chau Hai Blatter like it or not... Fuck Kao him, that bald head Blatter!!!! :thefinger:

When things reaches this stage now, myself do hope Ronnie goes for good... Sick to see his face now, as he really do not respect everyone related to the club!!! Just ask him to FUCK OFF!!! He really messed things up... Am very very disappointed as things gonna end this way... Just cant understand WHY, WHY Ronnie have become such a person now... How can he said he agreed with that Cibai mouth Blatter that he is a slave for ManUtd... ***Heart Broken***

On the other hand, am just glad that SAF is starting to shop for summer as he have made a 20mil bid for Berbatov!!!

Hope that Berbatov is not the onli 1 that SAF gonna bring in to our squad, as he need to plan for post Ronnie era soon...

PiratesHook

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
4 me Berbatov a little bit lazy to chasing ball ...better take the DUTCH stikers Klaas-Jan Huntelaar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently I read somewhere in the forum/blog (forget already) about MIVEC extractor install to Satri GTi

The question is, will I gain some performance difference if I change my stock extractors to the above mentioned one. Does the change affects any sensors as I do not want the Engine Check Light to light up after the swap.

For those who have installed one in their cars what's the difference and gains in terms of hp difference, or is there any torque improvement throughout the RPM...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience