shahaff_07,

Welcome you to the ManUtd forum here!!! So stay tune and post more ya~~~

:party::party::party:

Cheerz!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad that Roma is willing to gamble with Saha, where they wanna to loan him for a season b4 striking a 7mils deal with us... So, with Saha possible leaving us, SAF will need to get 2 new strikers instead of the initial 1 target!!! Exiting times!!!

Just watch Ronnie documentary yest @ Channel 811 8pm... Pretty good... He really came from a tough tough family where $$$ always a worry for them when he was young!!! No wonder he wanna to hv a big increase or big move... All The Best to him on whatever the GOD might decide for him in the coming season...

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
the good thing bout the fixture is, we play the big boys away first.

And bout Pavluchenko, humbly, i do not think he's worthy of being a Manc.
I'd say his finishing was rather atrocious.
bad news is, we got 6 away games after UCL games..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With the fixtures, it might force SAF to invest more into new talents in the transfer in order to counter the problem!!! Away games after the ECL ties always not a good thing, as we will have lesser time to rest players... If our ECL ties are away games, then it will definitely make things worst!!!

So, SAF might need a fit 25 players for the season coming as he might need to leave some of the 'big stars' at hom in order to face the EPL away matches... More quality midfielders and defenders needed!!! And this havent include the FA Cup and League Cup ties!!! TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The new White away shirt prove to be the real thing (same as the pic i posted)!!! Its now launch officially on the ManUtd.com!!! I think it will b available right b4 the season start for us all!!! :biggrin:

Cibai Gay Mascherano... Our Anderson was stretched off the field after the Gay challenged on him... Reports said its not as serious, but still need to go for a final scan to make things clear!!! Else, SAF have got to get someone in soonest possible just in case!!!

Portugal finally go out of the Euro 2008, and we will know what Ronnie future like soon!!! Sigh!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, finally our Ronnie came out and said he wanna a RM move!!! Its very sad to hear that... In fact, its very painful to know it as well... I think all ManUtd fans will fell the same as me... Just cant understand why the hai Ronnie must wanna a move to RM at this point of time?!

I knew he will leave us 1 day, but i do not expect it to b so soon after we won the ECL last season... He is only 23, and i thought he might move on once his current contract finish or 'near' finish, which is when he is ard 25-26... Things became bitter, not because Ronnie wanna a move... But its the way he have made all the unnecessary mess!!! He shld hv handle all this much better than it is now...

Anyway, i still think he is the BEST player this season in the world and he will b crowned FIFA World Player of the Year soon!!! Too bad, when that happen he might b with other club... Sigh!!!

So, as a conclusion, if he wanna to leave i hope all things will settle down soonest as we need to move fast for our own summer transfer targets!!! Else, good quality players will b gone to our rivals!!!

Show us the 100mil, R. Madrid!!! :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
frustrating indeed.... honestly, i would hope that RM fork our 100mill for Ronaldo, and then Ronaldo flops at RM, and RM loses the La Liga crown and goes on bankrupt...... while ManUtd wins EPL, ECL, and FA without that scumbag.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I shld have put the source here abt Ronnie wanting a move... Can still find back, but take sometimes as i read lotsa UK online papers... Malas le... Hehehe... :biggrin: Easiest way is go to Goal.com!!!

I even read that Nani have told a Portuguese paper that RM is currently sourcing a new house for Ronnie and the deal will b done when ManUtd agreed with the selling price!!! I hope we can get as high as we deserve from the deal!!!

Now, we shld think who SAF will get in order to replace the 'inspirational' figure in our team!!! We need sparks and creativeness in our team to go with our hard working attitude that already in our set up!!! I think Berbatov is 1 of the choice if Ronnie leaves... Ronaldinho in another... But whether its possible not, is another matter!!!

Lotsa talks abt Ashavin from Russia after his good showing in the Euro 2008... Err... I still doubt he will b the right choice for us.. What u guyz think?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Been watching Podolski a lot lately... Might not b the striker we need at the moment as he is not very tall!!! Hehehe... But seen him playing on the left wing position or left sided midfield with great effect!!! So, might b a good choice for us as SAF wanna a Giggsy replacement?!

What u think?!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,

i need some advice with which turbo timer 2 get... rite now im using an apexi pen timer but i cant use the air fuel ratio function cuz my car originally doesnt come wit O2 sensor....

So i want 2 chnge turbo timers... which turbo timer has speed, rpm and voltage readings??? Plz help me out fast cuz wana chnge soon... thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience