Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
"Our" Ronnie star in the Portugal win over the powerful Czech!!! What a game and performance by them...

Everyday, it seems there will b new thingy abt Ronnie saga... And today Sun reveal that RM ppl met up with Ronnie in Rome this Jan!!! Cibai... And The Clown FIFA hv clear RM of any wrong doing in the tapping up... *^%$#$* :thefinger:

If he is really going, we will not take anything less than 100mil pounds!!! Make kao RM bleed for it... Diu kao them... Best if we can get few players in the swap deal as well...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
F8ck tat "Real Madrid" winger la... if he really wanna leave... please leave.... i dread those type of players..

but good news..... Evra signs extended contract with United. :D

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
If SAF need a striker i would suggest to go for Russian striker Roman Palyvchenko (correct arr the spelling).....eventhough Russia were thrashed by the Spaniards....but i can't stop thinking that the guy is good and if he's not playing alone upfront, I think russia can score more. He got good drive from both legs and can score from heading....he might be cheap also.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh!!! Italy vs Romania is my 1st Live game for the whole Euro 2008!!! Sadly, it was a lousy game...

Havent seen much of the mentioned Russian striker, but heard lotsa great things abt him over the reports from the Euro 2008... Which club do he played for?! Anyone? Did we came up against him in the ECL this season?

Strange new thing for us all, as FIFA have ruled RVN goal against Italy a legal on-side goal!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... What a joke!!! :thefinger:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Storm,

He's quiet good and I personally think he will suit well in the EPL. However, I read the newspaper that SAF will continue pursuing Berbatov with the same value offer of 25million.

And what a performance by the Oranje....thrashing world champion and the 2nd runner-up...they do look like strong favourite to lift the cup this year...but normally teams that peak too early especially in the group stage did not make through the final....hehehehe...my dream finale would be Holland vs Portugal....should be full attack game...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
All i wanna is to get all this things settle soonest as its bad to keep dragging this way!!! Cibai RM, show us the $$$, then onli u come and talk cock!!!

Yep, i saw Roman Palyvchenko in the game against Greece... Although he didnt score, he show his class in that match!!! Now for the striker post, we r link to Berbatov (again), Santa Cruz, Benzema (opt to stay with Lyon) and Fabiano (Nego a new deal with Sevilla currently)... With the ori 60mil pounds to spend on, SAF hv yet to make any move... Strange!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
a very very tough 08/09 season for we.......
within a mth need to fight for big club.......chelshit,losepool within 7days.......

2008/09 Premier League

First Five Fixtures
Sat Aug 16 - Newcastle (h)
Sat Aug 23 - Portsmouth (a)
Sat Aug 30 - Fulham (h)
Sat Sep 13 - Liverpool (a)
Sat Sep 20 - Chelsea (a)

Last Five Fixtures
Sat Apr 25 - Tottenham (h)
Sat May 2 - Middlesbrough (a)
Sat May 9 - Manchester City (a)
Sat May 16 - Arsenal (h)
Sun May 24 - Hull City (a)

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
gosh man... the turkey vs czech game is really superb man.... czech totally collapsed big time... horrific blunder fr Cech... good win for the Turks!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
the good thing bout the fixture is, we play the big boys away first.

And bout Pavluchenko, humbly, i do not think he's worthy of being a Manc.
I'd say his finishing was rather atrocious.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What abt Trezequet from Juventus?! Lotsa experience and skills, although he is not young any more... But he has been there and seen it at the highest of level in Euro football... Heard Juve is going for Hunterlaar n letting go of Trezequet!!! He will b a 'cheaper' option compare to some other high profile players...

Yeah, the new season fixtures are out and its not very encouraging for us... But as a champion, we will b doing our BEST again in order to b crowned Champions come the season end!!! With the fixtures out, SAF can do his shopping accordingly as we have got few tough games right after our ECL games... So, we might need a good big capable squad for it!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience