Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
It certainly is the main factor.

Certainly, the effort required to win the EPL and the toll it took on the two top teams fighting for it, is quite evident in the FA Cup final.

Because of this, I have begun to accept the fact that the treble will quite likely never be achieved again. Something's got to give. And that means sacrificing one for another. For me at least, the Premiership is always a must. As much as I want United to lift the European Cup again, it remains a bonus (albeit a big one).

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Football: Devils hope problems will be solved soon

PETALING JAYA: Manchester United hope that the issues surrounding their trip to Malaysia will be resolved by the relevant parties.

The club said in a statement posted on their website that they held a series of meetings in Kuala Lumpur yesterday with the Youth and Sports Ministry, the FA of Malaysia (FAM) and the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) concerning the match, scheduled to be played in Kuala Lumpur on July 27.

“This match is a key element of the Malaysian Government’s celebrations of its 50 years of independence and presents a marvellous opportunity for us to play in front of our many Malaysian fans,” the club said.

“Unfortunately new information has come to the club’s attention today concerning the FAM’s agreement with the AFC to act as host for the Asian Cup, which means the club cannot play the game without the official approval of the AFC.

“The club hope that the issues can be resolved by the relevant parties to ensure that this celebration match can take place as planned.”
Football: Devils hope problems will be solved soon

now for our local and asian football authorities to step up, and stop making us worry.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey, do u guyz think getting tht Viduka as a back-up striker wil b an ideal move??? Since Viduka is gonna leave Boro for free after this season, for me he might b a good 2nd choice striker in de squad... He is big, tall n super hard to contain... So it fit our bill when v wanna play long balls upwards de field which v seen de team played a lot towards de season end... Since romours of Saha leaving r getting momentum, it wil b a good move?

V must get tht Gerard Bale if Heinze really decided to take up a new challenge for his footballing life... Pls dun let him off to Spurs again as v all know how tough it wil gonna b if v r to buy players from them again...

Oso, a BIG massage to Robbo - de new Blades bozz, PLEASE bring tht curly hair guy with u!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... Jus a glass of wine to SAF wil do, no transfer fee needed!!! :_:

SAF n his scouting team must hv done a great job in keeping it as low profile as they can on their remaining 2 new target which SAF gonna bring in for de coming season... Other than O. Hangreaves, totally no update from de club as who is de potential new comers... Haha... SAF, Eto'o n Nani Plsssssssssss....

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
why do we need such an old striker..we have smithy, Wazza, Saha, Ole and the prospect of Rossi.There is no need for an average joe really.If we want to buy on the striking deartment, we need to buy Big.someone wh can make an immediate and tangible impact.my 2cents though....but we definately need another winger.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Go to the AFC HQ (in KL) and let them know what we think of them. As a suggestion, you may want to bring along a pig's head or something.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Seraph: long time dinn see u post in here liao...

btw..do they have an AFC flag?
who cares la..
but i really think that the whole episode is so pathetic..
and it speaks in volume the amount of respect that our 'beloved' PM managed to garner overseas.
No one even gives a damn about what he says.

And i wonder who would give a toss about Asian Cup.
4 countries Co-hosting a cup is a first for me..
It beats me how to manage to make sense of it in the first place.

And M'sia won't even qualify for the qualifying round had they not been the host, let alone the Championship proper.
I don't even know how many and which countries are participating.I say it again..No one cares.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Err... Call for a big boycott for de Asia Coffee Cup from all ManUtd fans?! Or eventhough v didnt boycott it, de turnout wil b like KL v Pahang - 3,000 max?! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... I think v gotto wait for another 4-5yrs b4 our belove team wil b touring Asia again in de future... Sigh!!!! :X-:

Tht cibai Spurs seems like wanna sign de whole world... Haha... They shld go for Sheva from Chelshit too... LoLzzzzz.... De 'Broken Ferrari' in order to boost their name on de world of football clubs...

Gti,

Errr... Since Saha been linking away n SAF is fedup with him, Rossi might choose to stay at Parma after a great loan spell n Solksjear is preparing to take up a coaching course for his retirement life as a footballer, so besides buying a big name strikers such as Eto'o or Torres or Huntelaar, Viduka as a back up is not a bad idea... Hehehe... At least he is free n is able to accpet as a back up!!! My 2 cents too!!! :_:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
viduka... well... he's no sheringham, but i'm sure with all the experience he has... there bound to be fruitful investment if he really comes.