Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
My point is what we went through this season proven tht v really need a bigger poll of players if v r to challenge for all fronts again next season... Bigger poll of quality players... Of cause during de start of de season, those squad players wil b frustrated as there wouldnt b too many matches for everyone to get involve in... But once the season reaches its peak, 2-3 games a wk is nothing new... Oso when injuries to de key players, quality squad players r very much needed...

Since Bale is a Spurs now, i'll b greatly dissappointed to see Heinze leave us... But if he really wanted to go, what can v do??? At least v stil got Silvestre n Mighty Ricardson as cover!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_: Really hope to see tht Gerard Pique back to ManUtd for next season!!!

SAF pls get Nani n Eto'o fassssssssssssttttttttt....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
My point is what we went through this season proven tht v really need a bigger poll of players if v r to challenge for all fronts again next season... Bigger poll of quality players... Of cause during de start of de season, those squad players wil b frustrated as there wouldnt b too many matches for everyone to get involve in... But once the season reaches its peak, 2-3 games a wk is nothing new... Oso when injuries to de key players, quality squad players r very much needed...

Since Bale is a Spurs now, i'll b greatly dissappointed to see Heinze leave us... But if he really wanted to go, what can v do??? At least v stil got Silvestre n Mighty Ricardson as cover!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :_: Really hope to see tht Gerard Pique back to ManUtd for next season!!!

SAF pls get Nani n Eto'o fassssssssssssttttttttt....
mr.Heartattack and curly fries? What a good combination to die of heart disease. hahahaha.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Day by day, it seems Heinze is leaving ManUtd for de Spanish sunshire!!! Sigh!!! Now v gonna lose Heinze n v oredi lost Bale to de Mighty Spurs... We might hv few players tht can play as a left backs in our squad, but r they really good enough or at Heinze n Evra standard???

Since de ManUtd game to Msia is off, hopefully Astro is kind enough to broadcast Its Asia tour games in China, Jap n HK... I will call Tan Sri Ananda later today for it... :_:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Day by day, it seems Heinze is leaving ManUtd for de Spanish sunshire!!! Sigh!!! Now v gonna lose Heinze n v oredi lost Bale to de Mighty Spurs... We might hv few players tht can play as a left backs in our squad, but r they really good enough or at Heinze n Evra standard???

Since de ManUtd game to Msia is off, hopefully Astro is kind enough to broadcast Its Asia tour games in China, Jap n HK... I will call Tan Sri Ananda later today for it... :_:
pls send my regards to him, k? hahahaha.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
What a great morning.

I come in to the office and find that my beloved club has signed not one but TWO of the best young talents in world football. Brilliant.

My drool is all over the desk.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
yah any information bout anderson?

And i jus hope there's one more big name striker coming in..
but i think that's unikely...
i think SAF hos most probably exhausted his funds...
but who knows cos we did not spend last summer apart from Carrick and we actually made profit in the market last year..

Huntelaar,Torres or Eto will be great
To support Wazza, Smith and Rossi

I think Saha and Gabby will go for sure.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Neither have I, but he is highly rated by many pundits and said to be chased by the Barcas, the Inters and the Chelseas of this world. Compared to Ronaldinho no less.

I was kind of expecting Nani but Anderson is a total surprise.

They're young and talented and we won't know for sure how well they'll settle in and progress at United. Nevertheless, they are exciting prospects. Certainly future replacements for Scholes and Giggs (what I've been wishing for since last season). Future looks bright and it is in Manchester United red.

Just can't wait to see these 2 lads linking up with the rest of the team, especially Ronny and Rooney (lol, and these 2 aren't exactly old). Just imagine, when they are all clicking together, running at defenders with pace, full of guile and invention, damn I have a hard on just thinking about it. Opposing defenders must be shitting themselves silly at the thought of it.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yeah, this is a great morning for all ManUtd fans all over de world!!! A 20 yr-old Nani from Sporting Lisbon n a 19 yr-old Anderson FC Porto joining de RED DEVILS!!! :_: Huraaaaaaayyyyyyyy... Finally v got Nani, who Ronaldo himself recmmanded him to SAF... V wil b hving 2 flying wingers again since Giggsy n Kanchelkski's day many season back... Hehehe... As for Anderson, i think he is more for future as in mayb next season SAF wil use him on n off so tht he hv more time settling down, especially de Manchester weather... But its good tht v hv many Portugese speaking coaches n players in de team to help both of them feel at home!!!

Yeah, me too think tht's all abt our transfer activities as in de players to b brought in for next season... Seldom see SAF bring in more than 3 new faces in a season... Not sure what abt our striker dpt as in mayb v hv to sell b4 buy?!! Yep, i think Saha, Heinze n Richardson r all on their way out... But Mr. Heartattack claimed tht he is staying...

Yest turn on de Astro - Football Focus, 4 of de pundits oso think tht Spurs' Berbatov is on his way to Old Toilet!!! Wow... Tht's Fuc*ing suprising!!! Out of sooooooo many strikers been mentioned, i thought he was de less possible player v can ever get for de new season... Mmm... After getting O. Hangreaves, Nani and Anderson, Qs wil b 'Wil SAF get in a new striker to replace de outgoing Saha n a left back to back up Evra'???

What u guys think huh?!

Happy Happy abt the new players v got!!!! :_: But Diu kao de AFC again as they took away our chances to meet our new heros in JULY!!! Thanks to tht Lan Chau Coffee Cup too... :X-:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
but to be realistic we can't be expecting instant impact from the duo..
it took Ronnie 3yrs (or issit 4?) to reach his standard today.
It had been frustration prior to that.

IMO these young lads (Ronnie and Wazza included) together with the likes of Evans, Rossi Pique and maybe even Hewson will be our own trump cards against the likes of Mikel, Kalou, Sahar, Fabregas, Denilson and Wahtever....

It shows that youth will not be a factor and our legacy will continue for years to come.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yahoo.. great time to bring in the youngsters while the senior players are still at peak...

dont be like arsenal.. suddenly oldsters shipped out leaving youngsters to build on their own.. risky business

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience