Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
ok let's do some counting...
how many u guys got?
i got four...2 long sleeves and two short ones
Long sleeves white and short sleeves red.
all oso Vodafone...
still no money to buy AIG one...hehe

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
I have the old umbro sharp ones, where u can see old trafford on the jersey, and then one umbro also, blue one, and one red last season's jersey, one red this season's jersey, and another ciplak white this season's jersey. Bought the ciplak one coz cannot find anywhere else. If u guys know a place that sells this season's white jersey, let me know. Original of course

And guess what, i had liverpool jersey fullkit, shirt, shorts, socks, home and away, original, bought at anfield. Forgot which season. Bought by my mom when she went to liverpool. She even get to wear fowler's jersey in the dressing room. I still have the away shorts. The rest dunno where.

Sorry duke, it didnt make me a liverpool fan :biggrin:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Kanasai rich kids.

Never had the dough to buy one till I started working. Bought myself 2 home shirts, both Vodafone, last years and the one before that. Only get to swap and change between the 2. Planning to get this season's kit but that will depend on whether United are coming to Malaysia or not. If they are then no shirt cos the money goes to tickets. Just bought a house so damn pokai right now.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... :_:

I got many ManUtd Jersey le... Forgot i start buying when liao... I bought all 3 jersey - Hom, 1st Away n 2nd Away every 2 season when ManUtd launch their new kits!!! De most special 1 got to b de 1999 Champion League winners Jersey!!! Other than tht, i remember in 1 season where ManUtd got an away Jersey which u can wear in inside out - 2 sides i means... 1 is Gold n de other side is White!!! This is special to me too... Hehe... I think in all got more than 15+ la... I keep it all as a collection...

I stil remember in 1992 or 1994 when ManUtd 1st came to Msia for a friendly agaunst Msia selection at Stadium Merdeka... During then am stil a student n hv got not enough $$$ for a real MU Jersey - De 1 tht Munky mentioned, Umbro with Old Toilet on it, of cause its red... So i bought de fake 1... But diuuuuu... Got a group of MU fans pointed at me n my friend who were wearing de same fake Jersey n said: 'Wah, look at those 2 guys... So damn pity got no $$$ to buy real MU Jersey...' Wah lan eh... This 'insults' been following me until today... So when am financially affortable after school day, i started to buy all REAL JERSEY all de way til now!!! Cipettttttttt... I can stil remember tht fatty guy face who 'insulting' me til today!!! Haha... Oredi 13-15 yrs ago... Haha... Really feel like slapping him if am lucky enough to meet him again... :_:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Kanasai rich kids.

Never had the dough to buy one till I started working. Bought myself 2 home shirts, both Vodafone, last years and the one before that. Only get to swap and change between the 2. Planning to get this season's kit but that will depend on whether United are coming to Malaysia or not. If they are then no shirt cos the money goes to tickets. Just bought a house so damn pokai right now.
manade rich. It's passion :biggrin:

Storm : Hahaha kena insult summore. If u find him go show him ur collection of jersey, then insult him back

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
ah hah... i got the

1) treble winning season's red jersey.. long sleeve with Beckham's name and the gold lion sleeve badge.
2) the black 3rd away kit
3) the... shit.. dunno wat season.. the white with black and red horizontal strip on chest wan.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahoooooooooo... Luckily Pak Lah is a DEVILS too... LoLzzzzzzz.... :_:

Yeah, it means a lots to us - ManUtd fans... I wanna see if Giggsy n Scholesy r fatter now than de last time i saw them... Haha... Oso wanna check if SAF tummy getting bigger as his age grow older!!!! :_:

If as promised by de spokeperson of ManUtd tht they wil b bringing their star players over here in Asia, it wil b de BEST chance for us to see them all... Am so excited now as its a big boost by what Pak Lah had said!!! Hehehe...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Wait till it realises first...
Our G is always ful of empty promises.

Bout the jersey...yah damn sad...i can't afford t buy the treble winning jersey cos still secondary school student at that time... i love that jersey man..it;s something special...cos the design was based on the 60's European winning kit...
Everytime i think of that jersey..i think of Jaap Stam..donno why

Bout the 'flipable' jersey Storm mentioned...err...i don have it...it;s nice but bad memory for me la...cos my ex owned it...haha...that time i still remember she bought it at Lot10;s Man U shop.

The first one that i bought was the last Umbro design..V neck home kit...this jersey keeps reminding me of Keano...donno why...
Al Ikhsan stock clearance..bout 120 bucks oni i think...haha

Second one also bought from Al Ikhsan...away kit White and Blue long sleeve..bout the same price as well cos stock clearance also..

Third one was the home kit...Nike;'s first design also..bought from same place and under same circumstances and same price...

Fourth one..bought at Klcc's man Utd shop when they wanted to close down...white colour away with black colour wording.100 bucks flat.

Conclusion: All my jersey were bought when they wanted to clear the stocks...haha
me damn cheapskate...hehe..but what to do...still student.. T_T
even now also i am waiting for them to clear their current stocks...hahaha

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to select the right size fuel pump

What size fuel pump does a 4 cylinder turbocharged engine require to make 500 HP to the crank at 30 PSI?
This should only be seen as a basic guide to fuel pump selection. With a little knowledge and data, selecting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience